Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: D3viL

it was me wasn't it?? LOL then we had an explosion and some food... and then pencil came and ruined it!

My best dream.. you probably won't understand because you aren't muslim.

I have had numerous dreams with the Prophet Muhammad (saw) .

Once we were all lined down sitting and he was walking through ranks of people and acknowledging one of two people..and I prayed and prayed and closed my eyes praying to God that He would stop in front of me.. and I zoned out and a bright light came and He had kissed my hand.. and then my dad who was sitting next to me shook me and said you got a kiss and everyone was amazed... and then I got up and looked around and saw Him talking to a group of men and I went beside Him and held His hand and He turned my way ...and Said 'YA Suliman" ( O Suliman) I have already met you... " and I was nervous and said .. but I just wanted to see you again" and then He removed his ring and placed it into my hand.. and then others in the room were shocked that happened.
everyone came to me and to check out my ring... ( its a gift)

Another time I learnt of someone being raped and I cried myself to sleep.. we were in this dessert and I had other guys around me and we had won against this injustice .. and then everyone saw the Prophet ..but He just looked at me and smiled.. like good job mate.

I guess dreams help you... I have had some priyanka chopra dreams too tho.. always at night time and we always separate LOL 

Your dreams were sooo beautifull SubhanAllah. You're realllyy blessed mashaAllah. You do know that Prophet Muhammad (saw) himself said that if anybody sees him in the dream, then its a true dream. SubhanAllah.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. [Sahih Bukhari -Book #87, Hadith #123]

In sha Allah I really wish to see him too in my dream and meet him in after-life in sha Allah ðŸ˜Š
Adinash thumbnail
i had a dream that i was standing with the girl i had started have feelings for and she pushed me from the mountain on which we were standing and then me falling and then woke up shouting ! lol
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

and let me guess. you were just looking at me thinking why am i marrying him ..and not HIM! what a nightmare .. what a nightmare.. thank god it was just a nightmare ...

😲 No Evil...you must have dreamt that... 😆 😆
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiLuvzNBT-

i had a dream that i was standing with the girl i had started have feelings for and she pushed me from the mountain on which we were standing and then me falling and then woke up shouting ! lol

bechara u...pyaar ne gira dia... 😆
Adinash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

bechara u...pyaar ne gira dia... 😆

😭
Anne.Frank thumbnail
I dreamt yesterday that Argentina won the world cup and i am celebrating the win wth SRK...
vyshhh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dreamt of romantic date with jack from Titanic dresseed like a Greek warrior when I was 12! 😆 IM now 20 but still it is the best dream which I remember 😛
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I envy all those who see cute dreams .. i do dream about them but mostly tend to forget :/ .. this dream was very recent, i think it was on Monday ..i suppose ?! Anyway, so i was in bus in the last window seat watching sunset and suddenly bomb exploded and all were dead including me ...ermm, except a baby ... he had zero injury and was only there in all junk. Tho' i was dead but i can still see and was aware of things and suddenly i was sitting with these group of people who were attending religious ceremony .. they were all watching fire walking and these ladies in burkhas was with no pain and with smile walking on hot coals -_- and on poles there were banners written -- run away and somebody pointed me to look back.. and there was hill -- on top of hill there ws some kind of shrine .. i guess ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hmm.. veryunusualdream but it was kinda intense.</font>
Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
I recently dreamed that a building next to where I live caught fire. It was nothing scary but I felt something weird. I was so restless. ðŸ˜•
Anne.Frank thumbnail
I dreamt that messi was romancing hs gf...nd i ws wtching..😭