Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Best Dreams you ever saw....??

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Holla people...Have you ever seen a weird dream>a wild one?or a romantic dream??

Share with us the most memorable dreams you ever saw till now...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLEternal-Psychohotm3ssRoses-khushi

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I once saw a romantic dream with SRK...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viL

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Me and Srk were having lunch at a sea-side restaurant enjoying the cool breeze together..

D3viL

Eternal-Psycho Senior Member
Eternal-Psycho
Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Weird and scary dreams all the time. I often see that I am alone somewhere in the darkness. Someone runs behind me. I try to escape but he is just behind me. Usually I wake up at that time without knowing what happens next. But sometimes I see that there is someone who comes to save me. I can't see his face. Confused Few months ago I finally saw the face of my savior and I was surprised because I know him. Confused

D3viL

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
^^Cool...any wild dreams?

i once saw i was pouncing on Suresh Raina in his hotel room..

Eternal-Psycho

D3viL Senior Member
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

Weird and scary dreams all the time. I often see that I am alone somewhere in the darkness. Someone runs behind me. I try to escape but he is just behind me. Usually I wake up at that time without knowing what happens next. But sometimes I see that there is someone who comes to save me. I can't see his face. Confused Few months ago I finally saw the face of my saviour and I was surprised because I know him. Confused

it was me wasn't it?? LOL then we had an explosion and some food... and then pencil came and ruined it!

My best dream.. you probably won't understand because you aren't muslim.

I have had numerous dreams with the Prophet Muhammad (saw) .

Once we were all lined down sitting and he was walking through ranks of people and acknowledging one of two people..and I prayed and prayed and closed my eyes praying to God that He would stop in front of me.. and I zoned out and a bright light came and He had kissed my hand.. and then my dad who was sitting next to me shook me and said you got a kiss and everyone was amazed... and then I got up and looked around and saw Him talking to a group of men and I went beside Him and held His hand and He turned my way ...and Said 'YA Suliman" ( O Suliman) I have already met you... " and I was nervous and said .. but I just wanted to see you again" and then He removed his ring and placed it into my hand.. and then others in the room were shocked that happened.
everyone came to me and to check out my ring... ( its a gift)

Another time I learnt of someone being raped and I cried myself to sleep.. we were in this dessert and I had other guys around me and we had won against this injustice .. and then everyone saw the Prophet ..but He just looked at me and smiled.. like good job mate.

I guess dreams help you... I have had some priyanka chopra dreams too tho.. always at night time and we always separate LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-Psychohotm3ss.nilu.

Eternal-Psycho
Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

^^Cool...any wild dreams?

i once saw i was pouncing on Suresh Raina in his hotel room..

Are you a fan ? LOL 

Yes I did... and my dreams are so real. I can feel everything, like when I get hurt I can feel it... when I smell something I smell it for real even after waking up... so just imagine what happens with wild dreams. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLhotm3ss

Eternal-Psycho
Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

Weird and scary dreams all the time. I often see that I am alone somewhere in the darkness. Someone runs behind me. I try to escape but he is just behind me. Usually I wake up at that time without knowing what happens next. But sometimes I see that there is someone who comes to save me. I can't see his face. Confused Few months ago I finally saw the face of my saviour and I was surprised because I know him. Confused

it was me wasn't it?? LOL then we had an explosion and some food... and then pencil came and ruined it!

My best dream.. you probably won't understand because you aren't muslim.

I have had numerous dreams with the Prophet Muhammad (saw) .

Once we were all lined down sitting and he was walking through ranks of people and acknowledging one of two people..and I prayed and prayed and closed my eyes praying to God that He would stop in front of me.. and I zoned out and a bright light came and He had kissed my hand.. and then my dad who was sitting next to me shook me and said you got a kiss and everyone was amazed... and then I got up and looked around and saw Him talking to a group of men and I went beside Him and held His hand and He turned my way ...and Said 'YA Suliman" ( O Suliman) I have already met you... " and I was nervous and said .. but I just wanted to see you again" and then He removed his ring and placed it into my hand.. and then others in the room were shocked that happened.
everyone came to me and to check out my ring... ( its a gift)

Another time I learnt of someone being raped and I cried myself to sleep.. we were in this dessert and I had other guys around me and we had won against this injustice .. and then everyone saw the Prophet ..but He just looked at me and smiled.. like good job mate.

I guess dreams help you... I have had some priyanka chopra dreams too tho.. always at night time and we always separate LOL 

Unfortunately you are not my saviour. Confused Probably because you are already booked by Easy LOL

I love such dreams... you are lucky. I dreamed Few times that I was walking up the stairs to meet God. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLhotm3ss

Go to top