Originally posted by ASH_99

Aila me tooo ๐Ÿ˜†
Ash you too no wonder we all under one forum๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ASH_99

Yo to honey sing ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow Sami small quick answers . Excellent 101%

Will try some more grilling q's tomorrow again ๐Ÿ˜‰
some more grilling,I guess it's ok some more questions๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't think Sami will mind๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by paljay

Congrats Sami, ๐Ÿค—

So you are a vet, I am animal lover, I love all of them they all have beautiful eyes and so innocent.

I am too Talat Mehmood fan, my hubby sing like him, I mean tries to sing like him to make me happy๐Ÿ˜†
aww cool to know u love animals and talat mahmood what a combo dear...my husband cannot even tolerate lol - such slow music he likes punajbi songs mostly am glad ur hubby does sing his songs they r lovely songs na...
Originally posted by sami01

aww cool to know u love animals and talat mahmood what a combo dear...my husband cannot even tolerate lol - such slow music he likes punajbi songs mostly am glad ur hubby does sing his songs they r lovely songs na...

Talat Mehmood has a soothing voice, his Gazals are the best. He acted in Sone Ki Chidiya as a villain with Nutan and Balraj Sahani. Nutan is my favorite  actress.

Talat Mehmood has a soothing voice, his Gazals are the best. He acted in Sone Ki Chidiya as a villain with Nutan and Balraj Sahani. Nutan is my favorite  actress.

OMG... tabhi we all are here..!! me too love Nutan a lot. she was very beautiful and talented. 
Hey Sami - This is another one for you
Dedicate or may be describe all these below lovely ladies with a song.. or phrase

Tulsi
Pallavi
Hema
Jatinder
Varsha
Anju
Ash
Koily
Anju - Our viewbee.. -

Girls pls let me know if i have missed anyone here.. will edit and add.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes yes it was such nice film na with that famous song pyaar par bas to nahi hai mera lekin phir bhi...
nutan is very talented/or I should say was..
talat has some films with suraiya too like kavi and waris.I also liked his film dil e nadaan .
he is handsome and good singer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
No more question to sam? Dear members, please go on, it is your opportunity just seize it.
Congrats Sami Di ๐Ÿฅณ
U truly deserved it.. Hope u enjoyed ur time as the member of the week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks uditi I would try to answer questions today guys...