Chat Clubs

Sushpective Chat Club: Kick Off (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 89

ultimaterudra

Goldie

ultimaterudra

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Himu! Welcome dear ...Big smile

Shweta...what book are you reading?
I am excited about my project...who knows one day I may publish a book...Wink

I think the real life has a lot more intriguing  things...every moment is more interesting and some times challenging than a TV show...

Feel free to post what you like Shweta...Your collages are always great! 

Just finished reading Rump, the true story of Rumpulstiltskin . ... Last discussed book was Divergent series . 

Publish plz . 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 07 July 2014 at 7:37pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shammosslmay11--POV--JJKKLTennesseanMalini1.bohemian.Hope-Sush-Leesan-himu-BHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective Chat Club: Kick Off (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

habs

habs

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Hello ladies, 

Sush thxs for opening a thread for us all . Good luck with your project should and will be fun . The only Indian soap I have watched is IPK ... Will always be dear to me . I am watching RR don't think will give up LOL

Have laundry list of American shows I watch ... Watch most what you have on your list Sush ... Adding few more ... 

Scandal
 Newsroom
Revenge 
Gossip girl 

Need your permission to post collages of RR ... Don't want to burden few who are not watching though. 

Reading children books ...had to , daughter insisted ... We have book discussion as our Summer project it's fun . She has started a blog for her friends to discuss the books read .  

That's awesome Shweta!  Kids need to read and in whatever form they do it it's fantastic.  

I too wish RR well and will catch up with it occasionally but I'm mostly done.  If they show real intensity and good romance I could be persuaded to come back to it.LOL

Would love to see your collages - you do an amazing job

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shammosslmay11--POV--JJKKLultimaterudraTennesseanMalini1Hope-Sush-Leesan-himu-BHAVII

ultimaterudra

Goldie

ultimaterudra

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

That's awesome Shweta!  Kids need to read and in whatever form they do it it's fantastic.  

I too wish RR well and will catch up with it occasionally but I'm mostly done.  If they show real intensity and good romance I could be persuaded to come back to it.LOL

Would love to see your collages - you do an amazing job

Don't you worry  Indra I will lure you to watch RR for whatever reason LOL  Next will be reading children  fiction written by India authors . 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 07 July 2014 at 7:48pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shammohabssslmay11--POV--JJKKLTennesseanMalini1Hope-Sush-LeesanNewbiesoapfan-himu-BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Hello ladies, 

Reading children books ...had to , daughter insisted ... We have book discussion as our Summer project it's fun . She has started a blog for her friends to discuss the books read .  

which book are you reading? I remember the times when i used to read the book to kids and doze off before i even knowEmbarrassed and kids would go mom what nextLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11--POV--JJKKLultimaterudraTennesseanMalini1Hope-Sush-Leesan-himu-

spirit

IF-Rockerz

spirit

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Bookamrking!

I wrote a long essay but IF Angry  Ate it up AngryWill hv to re-write and share those thoughts soon...

Thanks for opening up this CC Sush, and a big hello to all the regulars here Big smile

Edited by spirit - 07 July 2014 at 8:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

habs--POV--sslmay11TennesseanMalini1.bohemian.JJKKLultimaterudraZeeliciousxoHope-Sush-LeesanNewbiesoapfan

ultimaterudra

Goldie

ultimaterudra

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Hello ladies, 

which book are you reading? I remember the times when i used to read the book to kids and doze off before i even knowEmbarrassed and kids would go mom what nextLOL

Bhavi read Blue Jasmine By Kashmira Sheth Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shammo--POV--JJKKLTennesseanHope-Sush-LeesanBHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BHAVII

Hello ladies, 

Bhavi read Blue Jasmine By Kashmira Sheth Big smile
how is the book?  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--POV--JJKKLLeesan-Sush-

spirit

IF-Rockerz

spirit

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
The other shows which I'm watching these days although that's not entirely true because, I really don't hv too much time for any show apart from one...so I catch up with these shows when time permits

Game of thrones
Sherlock
While collar
Once upon a time
Sleepy hollow
Da vinci's demons
New girl but that's done 
I know I'm forgetting something here but...
What I used to watch religiously at some point -
Office
bones
Two and a half men 
BBT

Alrite, I need to log off, but will come back to catch up and with all discussions and any responses to mine as well. Take care guys.

Lastly on RR, Shantanu whistled his way to the screens. Villian makes his official entry to mess with PR paradise.

Edited by spirit - 07 July 2014 at 9:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shammosslmay11--POV--habsJJKKLultimaterudraTennesseanMalini1.bohemian.Hope-Sush-LeesanNewbiesoapfanBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top