Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera Finally Realizes Her Love! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

overactor

IF-Sizzlerz

overactor

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

I know that tooLOL But I thought that koi software hoga jisse ek saath bohot saare pics le sakte hai...cuz im trying to pause on a moment par every time its coming blurry...but thank you!Big smile
hai..if u have downloaded the video to download free video to jpg converter..it takes caps for uBig smile..dnt worry i'll make a pic post today...but not sure how long it would take thnx to crap netSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.-Swetha-Jyo_Veebafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Finally Realizes Her Love! (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Veera's realisation was very cute. They showed her reflecting on all the instances she saw Baldev in another light since coming to Poland. Then the best part was when Nihal asked her if she was thinking of Baldev and she said Yes! Lol

The greenhouse... Totally hot. The shy expressions afterwards were just as good. Then Nihal.. What a dark horse! He got the vibes between them from day 1 and you had to be dense not to feel the sparks flying in the greenhouse! Lol

The jealousy! Classic. Festival scenes?? Paysa Vasool! The dance was hot, and then the confusion afterwards?? Wow. Really loved it. Even the wreath throwing and the pre cap?? 

Just loved the whole damned thing. I was smiling the whole time and just could not stop!! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAnaNikki36feckAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-Jyo_VeebafanSukhmani05divyasnElireEli.Mandy.krock_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

I know that tooLOL But I thought that koi software hoga jisse ek saath bohot saare pics le sakte hai...cuz im trying to pause on a moment par every time its coming blurry...but thank you!Big smile
hai..if u have downloaded the video to download free video to jpg converter..it takes caps for uBig smile..dnt worry i'll make a pic post today...but not sure how long it would take thnx to crap netSleepy
Let me try this video to jpg converter...if it works, nice and if not, then will wait for ur post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Nikki36

Nikki36

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I bet nihal was secretly watching the two of them like a peeping Tom and saw all the eyelocks, hug and carrying in his arms.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAnafeckJyo_VeebafanElireElikrockMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

mandy u are a very positive personLOL..and loved nihal..he figured out so quickely  love him he should return to ppEmbarrassed..

LOL I choose to see the positive, how long have we waited to see Veera finally get a clue about Baldev? Its like finally the lightbulb turns on in her head and she realizes he's the one for her, now she is going to walk around with that look in her eyes. I love it!

I know, I want Nihal to return to PP. I just don't see why they would bring him back just for the Poland trip, it does not make much sense to me. Veera has yet to learn why he left and it would be fun to see him return to the pind and make things interesting

The editing of the dance sequence is so bad yet Im watching it on loop LOL VeeBa's close shots are amazing... VishAna's chemistry has burned my screen! Blushing

The editing was bad but like you I can't stop watching

Mandy, how do you take caps from a video? Im trying so bad to get a pic of a certain moment during the dance Unhappy By the way, my reactions are -
VeeBa sprinkle water & jacket moment - Day Dreaming
Nihal teasing Veera as she accepts subconsciously that Ballu matters :P - TongueLOL
Veera and Baldev making each other super J - ROFL
Their dance performance + Close shots - Blushing
Vishal's Kupala Fest look - *DROOLS* Silly
Wreath scene - HeartEmbarrassed
And all this while, Me J cuz Im not Veera or tht Polish girl who came to the fest with Baldev - Broken Heart

Which scene are you trying to take caps from?

I loved the smile on Nihal's face seeing this side to Veera, its like aww she is in love that too with a good guy. So sweet!

I know right, those lucky girls Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAna-Swetha-Sukhmani05ElireElikrock

Jyo_Veebafan

Goldie

Jyo_Veebafan

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode as a whole! It has been my long time dream to see veera reeling over her memories of moments with Baldev and yesterday it was finally fulfilled! Nihal and veera scene was too good, the way veera was blushing looked damn cute, and that particular scene also made me ponder the relationship between veera and Nihal. This man who always loved and protected her like a father figure has been the first one to see the changes in VeeBa's relation.

Love struck veera is a treat to watch as much as love struck Ballu was! Only thing which was a disappointment is the rush in such scenes! But that's ok, Veera cvs are known for their rushing, so got to overlook that when we've got great VeeBa romance coming our way! VishAna are burning the screen with their sizzling chemistry, Hats off to both of them!! Clap

Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 07 July 2014 at 7:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAnaAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-Sukhmani05ElireEliMrDarcyfan_Bidzie_

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
It was an amazing episode.   The essence was beautiful.  Loving the awkwardness of their realization and the way its apparent...the jealousies...the thoughtfulness of both. I even liked that the dance was imperfect.  Imperfectly perfect.  It would be weird and filmy if the dance was perfectly choreographed.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAna-Swetha-krockMrDarcyfan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo_Veebafan

Loved the episode as a whole! It has been my long time dream to see veera reeling over her memories of moments with Baldev and yesterday it was finally fulfilled! Nihal and veera scene was too good, the way veera was blushing looked damn cute, and that particular scene also made me ponder the relationship between veera and Nihal. This man who always loved and protected her like a father figure has been the first one to see the changes in VeeBa's relation.

Love struck veera is a treat to watch as much as love struck Ballu was! Only thing which was a disappointment is the rush in such scenes! But that's ok, Veera cvs are known for their rushing, so got to overlook that when we've got great VeeBa romance coming our way! VishAna are burning the screen with their sizzling chemistry, Hats off to both of them!! Clap

Even after all these years, the bond between Nihal and Veera remains the same. I loved their scene.

Its been so refreshing to see the changes to Veera's character, she is so lovestruck and I'm in aww of every moment of her transition. The CVs have really toned down her character and made her into a hopeless romantic. I'm loving VeeBa's scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAna-Swetha-Jyo_VeebafanSukhmani05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top