Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I really liked tonight's episode, yes things were rushed but that is expected when you work on a tight schedule in a foreign country. I think the PH did the best they could and delivered a major turning point in VeeBa's love story. In this short period of time Veera has finally seen the various layers to Baldev, something I've been wanting her to see for the longest time. I was sick of her being convinced she knew everything about Baldev when it couldn't be further from the truth, this trip was a revelation for her and now she has fallen hard for him which is something that has not gone unnoticed by Nihal. I'm glad he is not blinded to the obvious like the rest of PP are and even he can see Baldev is not the same person he was when he was a kid.

Its unfortunate that their Poland trip comes to an end soon but I'm looking forward to them going back to PP and dealing with their feelings for each other, as well as the reactions from their loved ones when this all comes out in the open.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAnaluvabhiya9herebedragonsAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-feckprincessaaliyaJyo_VeebafanSukhmani05divyasnKiely-AngelaKaParI-ElireElidabh9addictedlove-SMay31-krockSayaani-Chidiyasonu-monuMrDarcyfan-...mohini...-_Bidzie_ST0207

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera Finally Realizes Her Love!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Im just gonna gush today instead of analysingDay DreamingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.-Swetha-Jyo_Veebafandivyasnkrock

overactor

IF-Sizzlerz

overactor

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
mandy u are a very positive personLOL..and loved nihal..he figured out so quickely  love him he should return to ppEmbarrassed..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.Jyo_VeebafanprincessaaliyaSukhmani05

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
The editing of the dance sequence is so bad yet Im watching it on loop LOL VeeBa's close shots are amazing... VishAna's chemistry has burned my screen! Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAna-Swetha-Jyo_Veebafankrock

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Im just gonna gush today instead of analysingDay DreamingLOL

LOL Bidzie I don't blame you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.-Swetha-krock

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Mandy, how do you take caps from a video? Im trying so bad to get a pic of a certain moment during the dance Unhappy By the way, my reactions are -
VeeBa sprinkle water & jacket moment - Day Dreaming
Nihal teasing Veera as she accepts subconsciously that Ballu matters :P - TongueLOL
Veera and Baldev making each other super J - ROFL
Their dance performance + Close shots - Blushing
Vishal's Kupala Fest look - *DROOLS* Silly
Wreath scene - HeartEmbarrassed
And all this while, Me J cuz Im not Veera or tht Polish girl who came to the fest with Baldev - Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnas.VishAna-Swetha-Sukhmani05MrDarcyfankrock

overactor

IF-Sizzlerz

overactor

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
to take caps..fn + print screen on ur keyboard and then paste on paintEmbarrassed

krishnas.-Swetha-krock

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I know that tooLOL But I thought that koi software hoga jisse ek saath bohot saare pics le sakte hai...cuz im trying to pause on a moment par every time its coming blurry...but thank you!Big smile

krishnas.-Swetha-krock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top