Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think that the whole activism angle hinges on the veracity of the person who complained to shiv. We don't know if it was an anonymous complaint or whether the resident who complained documented their identity. 
If it was an anonymous complaint then yes, we can say that it may be a saajish against pramila by an enemy or a rival dance academy trying to damage her student base. But if the complainant clearly identified himself/herself and other residents did so too... Then the collector is well within his rights to look into the matter through a raid. 
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It cannot be anonymous complaint because they did show people going to meet the DC.
tinoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

It cannot be anonymous complaint because they did show people going to meet the DC.

I missed bits and pieces of this issue since I was trying to do some stuff and the tv was in the background...I missed this...but if this is the case, then shiv HAS to look into it. 
tinoo thumbnail
Thankfully anandi accepted the truth of pramila after the sting operation. I was worried she might still defend pramila even after ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. 
And it is so unprofessional of her to slap pramila ðŸ˜† who is she to mete out physical punishment to pramila? Let the police do their job.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

<div>If one is smart one takes lessons from the learnings of others... It is not necessary that one has to experience each and everything for oneself in order to understand the lesson.

Anandi and smart? Lol she can be naive, dumb, sweet , helpful and all but never seen her being evil or smartEdited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago