muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Credit JShiv

Rules:
  • Follow PR forum rules and IF COC
  • Talk about Naren , Pari
  • Don't bash members/ fan groups/ actors/ characters
  • Please avoid quote trains. Don't quote each others' posts more than 4 times. Use @name instead
  • Have fun :)

Update soon .

Edited by muaaz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muaaz thumbnail

Muaaz

Pheunli

-yariyaan-

soniiyaa,

JShiv

Ri21    

Note: If you want to be add your name in member list then hit the ..😉

muaaz thumbnail
PaRen Pics 😳

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! PaRen are too cute. Hope everything remains fine between them.
Awesome AT Bushra. Great work dear.
Acumen thumbnail
Pari & Naren (PaRen) met as Aman & Ahana in London at a Pizza Parlour. Naren was a customer at table no. 54 of the Pizza Parlour & Pari as the waitress of the Pizza Parlour attended the customer at table no. 54. There Pari worked as a waitress named Ahana & Naren introduced himself as Aman.

muaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pheunli

Aww! PaRen are too cute. Hope everything remains fine between them.
Awesome AT Bushra. Great work dear.

Agree they look good togather 😳. Till then Ankita around them nothing good happen in thier lives 😕 . Her presence make Married sequence Spoling . Want to see some good and happy moment ofter so much happning ðŸ˜³.

I am happy truth come out before marriage now waiting for mahan Ankita handle the situation she spell the beans or make another story to hide the fact that Naren is the father of the baby .

@ Pheunli can U suggest any song we use in AT with PaRen which suit best for them .I am not good in music have not much interest .
muaaz thumbnail

Acumen thumbnail
@muaaz- beautiful pics. TFS!

I was also thinking as of which song is best suited for PaRen. I think since Naren loves Pari a lot & wants to be with her always, the best song will be: 'Tera rastaa main chhodoon na' from the movie Chennai Express.Edited by Pheunli - 9 years ago
Acumen thumbnail
So PaRen are married.
It will be difficult for the viewers to accept PaRen especially after todays epi. They are even being cursed. Lets see how smooth is PaRen's married...will their love remain intact?? I dont want cvs to spoil any character or even PaRen relationship as of now. I do feel bad for Ankita & my heart went out to her after seeing todays epi. But lets give PaRen a chance. There should be maturity, love, respect, belief in PaRen relationship.
Cvs should unfold the story a bit differently without making anyone negative, especially Pari.
Want to see Pari a bit more sensative.Edited by Pheunli - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think most people wanted Pari-Naren to be together anyway, and Ankita to be happy on her own. Haven't seen any posts cursing them.

I hope Ekta doesn't spoil this couple now. Don't want any more stupid marriage-divorce-marriage-divorce track. Hope the insecurity in Pari's heart goes away now that she is married and Ankita is also gone and has no intention to return or create havoc in Naren-Pari's life or ruin their marriage. Show everyone happy- Pari, Naren and Ankita.

Congratulations to those who were rooting for this couple. Nice thread, Muaaz. :)

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago