Page 1 of 1

anishma24

IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Both of us are short-tempered and we kept fighting over small issues'

Kamya Punjabi comes out of her shell to talk about her troubled marriage

Sapana Patil Poojary

Be it her personal or professional life, Kamya Punjabi has always tried to maintain a low profile. The actress however hit the headlines recently when it was reported that she was slapped by her husband Bunty Negi, a lights designer by profession.

Alhough she doesn't deny having marital discord, Kamya claims the reports are false. Kamya says, "I had a laugh over that report. But it affected my family members and friends, who got worried after reading the story. I was flooded with calls with people asking me what had actually happened. I got tired of giving explanations. It was highly embarrassing."

However Kamya admits that everything is not hunky dory between ber and her husband. "We do  have problems, but then every relationship goes through ups and downs, doesn't it?"

After three-and-a-half years of courtship, Kamya and Bunty got married about two-and-a-half years ago. But problems started soon after...

"It is so difficult to explain. Both of us are short-tempered and we kept fighting over small issues. When we realised that things were not working, we decided to live separately. Earlier we lived in Kandivili. But now Bunty has shifted to his parent's house in Bandra. But we are still good friends and hold each other in good regard. We love each other. And even though we are living separately, we are still in touch. We have just decided to give our marriage a break," says Kamya.

Bunty Negi with wife Kamya Punjabi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puspitadashdrama_luvrNNGALCute Sehar~Ange.Noir~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamya Punjabi comes out of her shell to t" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Cute Sehar

Goldie

Cute Sehar

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article and i hope her personal problems get solve soon

~Ange.Noir~

IF-Veteran Member

~Ange.Noir~

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!
Hope she solves her problems! Smile

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hey no hard feelings guys but.......'We just gave our marriage a break'......there might be a break in work or school....but in marriage...I don't like the idea.....will you Die for a while and wake up again saying that I just wanted a break from life???

I love things about marriage......i know there are ups and downs and everything...but the idea of a BREAK doesn't seem right to me....and it's the 1st time i'm hearing that also....Marriage is just like Life to me!!

Sorry if I said something which made you angry/ sad/ upset, etc....Hope you guys understand my point of view but I sory if I said something wrong!! Hope you don't mind and forgive me!!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:20am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da article

NNGAL

NNGAL

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
this is so sad! i pray that her troubles come to an end soon!!!!!!

pritee-zee

pritee-zee

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
t4s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top