Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Surprise boost: Argentina's team doctor revealed that Aguero had recovered and could play against Holland

Surprise boost: Argentina's team doctor revealed that Aguero had recovered and could play against Holland
Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Relaxed: Lionel Messi and Ezequiel Lavezzi share a joke with Gonzalo Higuain (second from left)
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Forward thinking: Lavezzi is expected to start in attack with Messi and Higuain against Holland
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Happy camp: Sergio Aguero, who has recovered from a thigh injury, gestures during a training session
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Under attack: Enzo Perez tries to escape from Gonzalo Higuain as Argentina's squad train in high spirits
Under attack: Enzo Perez tries to escape from Gonzalo Higuain as Argentina's squad train in high spirits
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Quiet moment: Maxi Rodriguez kisses Lavezzi affectionately on the neck while the rest of the squad laugh

Quiet moment: Maxi Rodriguez kisses Lavezzi affectionately on the neck while the rest of the squad laugh
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Technique: Marcos Rojo prepares to strike the ball with his left foot during Argentina training

Marcos Rojo prepares to strike the ball with his left foot during Argentina training
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Laps: Sabella's squad enjoyed themselves during their training session on Sunday

Laps: Sabella's squad enjoyed themselves during their training session on Sunday
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Fearing the worst: Neymar told Marcelo 'I can't feel my legs' after he went down against Colombia
Fearing the worst: Neymar told Marcelo 'I can't feel my legs' after he went down against Colombia

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Concern: Brazil left-back Marcelo calls for Brazil's team doctor to come onto the field as star Neymar was hurt
Concern: Brazil left-back Marcelo calls for Brazil's team doctor to come onto the field as star Neymar was hurt