Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Why did Veera's family agree to send her alone with Baldev? - Page 4

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
You cannot be serious, there is nothing wrong with Veera's family allowing Baldev to accompany her when they were unable to. Not everyone thinks the way you do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am amazed how you can use the word rape so lightly...I presume you know what a heinous crime it is and it is highly objectionable making such baseless allegations even against a fictional character. I feel you have never watched the serial in the first place, so first watch it properly, try to understand the characters and then make a post. I fail to understand how you can even think and that if a boy and girl are alone, the thing on the boy's mind is raping the girl???!!! πŸ˜³
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To The Topic Maker - Do you even realize what have you written ... Your post just disgust me to the core ... Are you kidding me with whatever you have written ... Just by going through one pic you assumed that Baldev is gonna rape Veera - Just Sick ... Sorry for being rude ... I wonder how much did you watch this show or I doubt if you actually watch this show coz your post  is just went too much over-broad ... If just because you see this pic & you have assumed such a disgusting thing - What about other shows which have leads of such a black shades of character ... What about other shows on Indian Telly which shows such a close view on rape & you called this as a rape ... I would request please go watch the show properly before passing any comments or making an kind of this posts ... How much do u know about Baldev till now - We have seen that with your post ... Thanks for participating 

Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how can u use that word rape even if it is a fictional char omg waht  type of thinking is that ???????
if a boy and girl r alone then will boy wil only think abt rape a????? 
and baldev is a char who respects woman and for that fictional char how can u use such words?????
v v cheap thinking
Edited by sparkle2985 - 9 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ElireEli

I am amazed how you can use the word rape so lightly...I presume you know what a heinous crime it is and it is highly objectionable making such baseless allegations even against a fictional character. I feel you have never watched the serial in the first place, so first watch it properly, try to understand the characters and then make a post. I fail to understand how you can even think and that if a boy and girl are alone, the thing on the boy's mind is raping the girl???!!! πŸ˜³

eli...meri ATπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Par yeh kya iss πŸ˜³ topic pe bhi essayπŸ˜•πŸ˜²..jus one word was enough for this post😑🀒
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: princy48

MrDarcyfan..u did not rply t my comment in pg3

Thanks that really helped me...I am going to try your method. I think I was leaving the http on it. That was the issue! Thanks again! 
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Wow. So if a bachelor guy goes alone with a kunwari girl, the only thing that is on his mind is to rape her πŸ‘
Brilliant. πŸ‘

When a guy spends time with a girl 'alone' and also share room together, stare at each other 'passionately'  the only thing in mind is sexual tension. You agree or not it doesn't matter.
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mugda

When a guy spends time with a girl 'alone' and also share room together the only thing in mind is sexual tension. You agree or not it doesn't matter.

How can u say that with so much of conviction 😲
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasn

How can u say that with so much of conviction 😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey MugdaπŸ˜ƒ  Did you get tired of trolling in the Bolly forum? πŸ˜†  Lemme add that your topics are a lot more entertaining there cos you manage to rile up a lot of ppl πŸ˜† But you shouldn't be trolling on sensitive issues like racism ( you know which topic am referring to) & rape..Not funny..