Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Why is Baldev given so much importance? - Page 3

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
There is nothing unfair about what is happening. They concentrated on RANJAN and their love story for almost 7 months. Now it is time to concentrate on VEERA and her love story.

The show is called "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera". So Veer is Ranvi and the other person is Veera. So they are equally important. Baldev went to Poland coz that was the way to further the love story of Veera and Baldev. This was the phase that Veera was going to see another side to Baldev and fall in love with him. If Ranvi went then how was that going to happen?? 

Also my dear... Baldev SELLS! He is handsome, sexy and funny and cute at the same time. He is a bit of a bad boy, but he has a good heart. He is the whole package and people love him. As for the channel... Of course they would love him, they love anything or anyone that brings them ratings!! 

TV shows Theen cheezo se Chaltha hain... Entertainment...Entertainment...Entertainment... Aur Baldev, Entertainment Hain!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIMA70 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasn

is mamle mein hum kya kare ... SP ko call karo , aur request karo

i dont knw how to do that or i wld have surely done that.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is a saying in malayalam  "shudhan dushtante phalam cheyyum" 

means A very naive person will produce same results as a cruel/dangerous guy ...
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Trixie_

😳 veera is given more imp😳

🤣   Deepu u have good sense of humour 👏
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasn

There is a saying in malayalam  "shudhan dushtante phalam cheyyum" 

means A very naive person will produce same results as a cruel/dangerous guy ...

yes 😆
pluviophile. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAIMA70

no she looks like a chudail and behaves like one too.
My Ranvijay had to suffer so much becos of her.
She is a very selfish person.
just like her mother & brother.
i want a new wife for Ranvijay.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! 😲

Gunjan is the most relatable character there is! What you want her to become another Ranvi? 
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gunjan fan vs Ranvi fan 😎

Bring it on 😎

#TeamBrashCandyFTW 😆Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bcoz the actor playing Baldev is extremely talented 😊
SAIMA70 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

There is nothing unfair about what is happening. They concentrated on RANJAN and their love story for almost 7 months. Now it is time to concentrate on VEERA and her love story.

The show is called "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera". So Veer is Ranvi and the other person is Veera. So they are equally important. Baldev went to Poland coz that was the way to further the love story of Veera and Baldev. This was the phase that Veera was going to see another side to Baldev and fall in love with him. If Ranvi went then how was that going to happen??

Also my dear... Baldev SELLS! He is handsome, sexy and funny and cute at the same time. He is a bit of a bad boy, but he has a good heart. He is the whole package and people love him. As for the channel... Of course they would love him, they love anything or anyone that brings them ratings!!

TV shows Theen cheezo se Chaltha hain... Entertainment...Entertainment...Entertainment... Aur Baldev,Entertainment Hain!!

no he is very irritating and annoying.
i hate him.
he is very selfish and dangerous also.
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
we had ranvi and his story for 7 months...now is time for baldev and veeba love story..plus baldev is awesome so more pple are interested in him