FIFA WORLD CUP MOMENTS - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
My fav. moment from the tournament so far has been this ..

& i will miss everything related to the WC , from watching the games to cheering my fav. teams , especially Germany & discussing about games here .
@cute thanks for d pm.

already in to semis . couldn't believe it d time flew like tat sofast. I miss d games n matches itself.amazing tournament. d heart didn't full seems it would ve been for some more time d tournament. I like d way of playing of germany n Netherlands. this soccer is like carniball which given opportunity to see along with football other sports like wwe,rugby n in movies like stunts,drama,dance also.canibal n soapy drama also seen.so this soccer is carnibal mix of football game,wwe,rugby,movie n soap ingredients lol. it will be epic if an european country lifts d cup on south american soil which may be first time if happens so if not wrong.
atlast it's about scoring goal n winning. it's not like d team which plays best wins d game.at end it's all about wining d game . so no probs whoever lifts d cup. d journey is beautiful n memorable of watching d matches n discussing them here.thanks to all.Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Q1EVnVNTs[/YOUTUBE]

The best goal of this entire WC.
Edited by K.Sean - 9 years ago
I'm gonna miss the hype before every match and arguing with friends and family on who will win the match. It was quite great month...don't want it to end now!