Posted: 9 years ago
Ya i have also noticed dat dog n I was like wow Dude they are so engrossed in the scene n their characters
I am currently watching it again and this would be my second time!! After watching the show the first time I wanted to rip out my hair and bang my head against the wall as I felt the show inside me I know its not possible, however the show is so powerful that it gave me a different outlook on life.  Edited by halifax004 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Omg... i watched this drama when it ended airing. And i cried SO SO SO much. During the partition episodes,9 to 11th, i cried that much that when my dad entered my room.. he thought my mum beat me😛i didnt notice and he began to ask me my mum... why did you beat her? She is crying. Rofl... but i cried a lot. I swear ive never cried this much in my entire life. No movie, no drama has made me cry this much.

I remember how red my eyes were. But the performance, acting, direction everything was so outstanding that i couldnt resist watching it. Cried so much that my mum doesnt let me watch it again lol!

Fawad and Sanam are simply a class apart.

lol.. but i also cried like hell...i have never cried in my life while watching a drama or a movie but daastaan made me cry..
and these episodes.. Oh.. i have no words...
it was sooo amazingg!