Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

UPDATES by hema

Thursday July 24th Updates

Episode 409

Starts with Vani get shocked to knw abt Bhoomi's Heart attack and get into Room and sits beside him w/o a breath!!!Bhoomi gets conscious, Vani ask him the matter which bothers him, and it leads to hv him a Heart attack, Sammi says i can feel that some prbs u r facing in company bt i dnt kw wat..Bhoomi says abt all the deal gets cancelled and felt bad as he came down at business!!!

Rani try to convince him and Vani blasted everyone for hiding this matter from here!!! one by one all Surya,Gautham, and Rani try to convince her, bt she blast all!!!

And Ask Bhoomi to be open with her and hv some patience, gav some Brave lecture and ask him to be confidence, and nt to spoil his health as He is Impo for all of them and gv confidence to Bhoomi, Bhoomi cries and Rani ask him not to cry!!!(Aww Rani Ma)

Arumugan place a board before Rajesh home as Kattapanjayathu case can take by him..Rajesh and all other family members scolds him, finally Rajesh take board and throw it away!!

Bhoomi is sleeping, while Vani watching him sadly, and went out by crying(Radhika Awesome acting as Vani that she cld tolerate seeing her hubby in this situation.her expressions are out of the world!!)

Vani came out and thinking abt all the good moment which Bhoomi had with her and family!!! Gautham and Surya also being alone and crying for Bhoomi, Vani bcm shattered and started to crying without control

(OMG!!! Seriously Radhika make me to hv tears!! which none of the actor/actress can do with me!!! seriously i felt lyk some one who close to my heart is suffering!! Mindblowing acting by Radz!!! Hats off to her!!)

Sammi who came with dinner shocked to see Vani crying badly, and came there as pretend to be he doesnt she crying, He ask her to leave home, so he can be here!! bt Vani denies as She wish to be Bhoomi as this situation..Sammi agrees and ask her to hv dinner...

Sammi came to home, Rani serves him dinner and ask him who is in hsptl, Sammi said that Vani is being there and Rani ask why he did ask her to go home as she may handle may case at there itself and says she s very brave and stubborn, im doesnt hv that even 1%...if i had her situation means, ll cry badly !!! Sammi says Vani cried, Rani shocked!!!

Please don't forget to hit the "LIKE" button.

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani Rani Friday July 25th 2014
Updates & Discussions

Sorry all for the late updates 😭

Starts with Rani telling Swami that she doesn't even have one percent of Vani's courage - and that she would call everyone and make oppari if something happened to Bhoomi and says she felt bad for Vani. Swami tells Rani that Vani was crying - Rani is shocked. Swami says this is very rare - and even he felt sad and worried when he saw Vani crying. πŸ˜­ He says Vani has consoled so many people who have cried but there is no one to console her. Rani says no matter how Vani portrays herself as being confident she is still very alone in this condition.

Swami says Bhoomi must be worried about his office matter and wonders if he should go to work in Bhoomi's office to offer help and to solve Bhoomi's problems and believes he can do it. Rani is so happy to hear this and says everyone will be overjoyed too.πŸ‘πŸ‘Greatest part of the episode.. Felt so happy to see Swami today and his care towards Bhoomi..πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off! πŸ‘ 

At the next time Swami drops the idea and says Bhoomi might feel like he have lost and have low self-esteem if Swami joined the office. πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ Enna ippadi aachu?

Rani is disappointed and says OK but vows to somehow make Swami's idea come true. πŸ‘ Great work Rani!! πŸ‘

Auto Arumugam continuing with his Katta Panchayathu business when a guy comes to him asking for help to ask his adamant house tenant to leave. Arumugam is more interested in seeing his own card πŸ˜† but eventually agrees to help the guy on two conditions for a fee and hotel food. The guy agrees and they leave.

Arumugam arrive at the guy's house in vetti like a mappilai πŸ˜† with Padayappa Vetri Kodi BGM 🀣🀣🀣 He advises the guy to stand back to save himself, and starts banging on the door screaming at the tenant to come out saying that he is the famous Kali's son-in-law and next business heir πŸ˜†. An old person named Panneerselvam comes out and introduces himself, saying that there is some mistake.
Arumugam continues to shout but Panneerselvam says he is the house owner and the other guy who called Arumugam is the tenant who doesn't want to leave πŸ˜² Mega sodappal Arumugam 🀣

Arumugam is shocked for a second and asks the other guy if it is true. The other guys tells him not to ask questions since he paid the fee already and he wants the real house owner to leave 😲- Arumugam can't believe it and starts to apologise to Panneerselvam when Panneerselvam's wife comes out in a friendly manner and invites him for some moru to drink. Arumugam is at first hesitant then happily goes inside.

Then from outside we hear Arumugam getting beating left and right from Panneerselvam's wife 🀣🀣 The tenant hears this and gets scared, and he runs away. Arumugam comes out, and Panneerchelvam and his wife chase him away, laughing.

Next day another person called Narayanan asks for help from Arumugam for Kattu Panchayathu but Arumugam who is still traumatised from his last experience refuses. πŸ˜†

At the hospital Selvi finishes the scan and Rajesh asks how is it. Selvi says they have to return in the evening to collect the results. Both are worried about the outcome.😭Rajesh tells Selvi not to worry and everything will be fine. Selvi says she will return to office.

Back at Selvi's office Shiva comes over and screams at her for making mistakes in her assignment..πŸ˜• Selvi is sad and shocked. Shiva asks what is the reason for her lack of attention in her work..

Thodarum...
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Out of town for family emergency so brief updates only since posting from mobile.

Saturday 26th July Written Updates

Starts with Bonda yelling at Selvi in front of other staff for carelessness. Peon reports matter to Rajesh who intervenes and tells Bonda about scan matter. Bonda apologizes and leaves. Rajesh scolds Selvi for not listening to him and taking the day off. Selvi tearfully continues work.

Mano comes to MOM's house with a job offer in a friend's company for Karthik. An angry Karthik tears the appointment order and tells Mano and MOM off harshly. He tells Mano to take Poo home with him if he is so reluctant to part with her. MOM consoles Mano.

Selvi and Rajesh meet another doctor for second opinion. She tells them the baby's brain isn't developing well and it'll be born with mental disabilities. She advises them to abort the child so the child doesn't have to suffer life long. Selvi and Rajesh are devastated.

MOM, Balu, Megala and Poo discuss Karthik's stubbornness over dinner. Balu convinces them all that going to Calcutta would be the best thing for the couple as it'll bring them closer and pave the way for a child. Megala is convinced and MOM praises Balu. MOM asks Poo to call Karthik and give him the good news.

Sura, Malathi and Lungi Master question Selvi and Rajesh about the scan matter. Selvi can't stop crying and Rajesh is silent and this scares Sura and Malathi. Lungi Master makes some silly comment which riles Rajesh into blurting the truth. Episode ends on Sura's shocked face.

It was a good episode guys. I was one of those people up in arms when Selvi was using abortion to blackmail Rajesh into completing his studies. Today the track came full circle and in a way I had hoped it would progress. A child is the most precious gift in the world and handled correctly, this track has the potential to be a lesson not just to Selvi but also to the viewers. So please CVs, do handle this with care and sensitivity. Looking forward to the culmination of this track. Happy viewing and to all our Muslim friends, wish you all Eid Mubarak! Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Monday July 28th Written Updates

Episode 412

Selvi and Rajesh azhudunde updates all home - baby has some nervous problem and has to be aborted. RKO (Round katti oppari) by the family. Arumugam suggests second opinion. Family for once accepts Aru's wise decision.

Karthik does not want to go home - strolling on roads with his friend. Poo calls and orders him to come home ASAP since the family has given a green signal for the couple to relocate to Kolkatta. A happy Karthik replies he will be back home in 10 minutes and hangs up. He tells his friend I lied that I got a job. Please help me financially while I am at Kolkata. Friend gladly agrees and appreciates Karthik's mahan gunam i.e. uniting Poo with Sara.

Pooja (OMG! Yen ma ippadi Pongalukku vellai adikira madhiri moonjila makeup appi irukka) meets Thenu on her way back to home from school.  She tells Thenu I will buy chocolates, teach you Maths, play games, tell a lot of fairy tales. Thenu refuses to take any help. Pooja forcibly drags Thenu in her car. Surya sees them and screams at Pooja. Pooja drives off saying I am kidnapping her. Surya follows. The car reaches Rani's home. Pooja nags Thenu some more and Surya reaches to rescue Thenu. He gets to know that Pooja has met Rani and gained a good name as a good girl inspite of being karuppu's daughter. He manages to chase Pooja and her friend. Surya and Gautham driving in the car.  Surya updates Gautham about Pooja's strategy of using Rani to tackle Vani and get into their home. Pooja bracketing Thenu for the same but Thenu not budging. Gautham thinking.

Pyscho Shiva tells Selvi's photos - Sorry for your cry baby state. Your hubby did not let me spend some time with you when you went to the Dr. Hence I took revenge by bribing the scan center people and changed the reports. πŸ˜‘🀒 I want to enjoy you two crying. πŸ˜‘🀒 I know you will decide to 2nd opinion and I will jump in to take you guys for the same. I am reason now for your smile and tears.  

At the hospital,  Vani asks Bhoomi how many consultancies did you lose which made you fall down with a heart attack. Bhoomi says 15 I met in person and around 30 on phone. No one spoke encouragingly. Vani says just think that all the contacts you established in the last 20 years are gone. I assure you that everything will come back. πŸ‘ I will make it happen. I will make the count double. ⭐️ Also I will make sure that you will earn double the amount you lost in the last 10 days.πŸ‘πŸΌ She smiles ❀️ and says please relax now. Bhoomi says I am confident that you can do it. As you say, more than business, money family is most important.  I gave up my confidence too with my bad habits. true..😭  Hence I am like this now. Point calls up Vani and says One sad news -Kathir got bail. A shocked Vani says What. Point says since you couldn't appear for the hearing we made Ragavachari to appear and he could do nothing to stop Kathir. Vani says how come he got bail in terrorist case. Point says Karuppu testified that it was in his guest house that terrorist stayed and kathir is no way related to it. Karuppu came to the court and said that Kathir is innocent and took all pazhis on him. So judge has no other go but to let Kathir on bail. Vani hangs up saying I will take care. She updates Bhoomi all matters. Bhoomi is tensed. Vani says relax. This is my problem. He is out on bail and not released. I know how to send him behind bars.

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani Rani Written Update - July 29 - Tuesday

Kathir is out - Karuppu in

Kathir is so happy that his lawyer got him out - he is praising him a lot - I thought I could never get out but for once you did a great job - lawyer uncomfortable Kathir ask what is the problem - he tells that Karuppu took all the blame that's why you are out

Kathir totally shattered - he never thought his brother would do this to him - why he did this - I need to see him right away - he went to jail to his loving brother . both are crying ( Karuppu can't act but Kathir he stole the show with his emotions - my opinion ) Kathir says from this moment on VR is my misson I will destroy them no matter what happen you can count on it - Karuppu says I have the confidence in you - I know you can better job than me

Poo and Karthick Chennai airport waiting - then there are in the plane - we see the plane inside out - then the view from the plane ( I think the VR team want us to believe that they are really went to calcutha) then they arrived at the airport - got the taxi to the hotel - on the way Karthick try to make small talk but Poo says sit quietly

They reached the hotel - Karthick paid to the taxi driver telling Poo I have changed the money before so I can pay the driver correct money I am idea mani - they go to check in Poo asked why staying in hotel don't your work place didn't offer place to stay - he says it will come available end of the week so we have to stay here for a week

Karthick call his parents to inform they landed safely - all of them are happy - he asked do you want anything - Poo says no but he order coffee for them

Bonda Siva reach Selvi home - he says so sorry don't worry I know a doctor she is so good I will take you there ( another flop hope Selvi don't make any drastic decision) BS advising there are lot of doctors why trust one doc - Lungi master saying I told the same thing

Selvi and Rajesh thank the BS

Edited by kalki2007 - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vani Rani Wednesday July 30th 2014 Updates & Discussions

Karthik searching for Sara and gets a call from frnd, who ask how he gna search and find Sara there, Karthik says by getting info abt both Vani's and Bhoomi's cntcts here, and says something according to it..Karthik ask his frnd to hv an eye on his family members!! His Frnd praise him, Karthik feels and says He loves Poo a lot, bt she lyks Sara, i wannt make her happy by untie them both, His frnd console him and Karthik starts searching!!

Gautham drag Pooja into Rani's Hotel and says She came to do her dad's job which he did by knife, she came to did by Love, Rani ask wat he is saying??? Gautham says abt her Love issue, Vani's Warning and her threatening towards Surya, Rani shocked, Gautham taunt Pooja by saying her plan to catch Vani through Rani, while sami asking why Rani is being so innocent?? Rani ask Pooja to answer honestly for her 1 question...whether you came to me, bcz my Sister Rejected and warned you??  Pooja Remains silent ..Mean while they showed Kathir traveling in his car

Gautham again Taunt Pooja by even her dad and Uncle is better than her, and also says tat She troubled Surya a lot and even she tried to patch up Thenu just for this...Rani again ask her ans for her question!!! Pooja Nodes Yes, Rani stares at her angrily. Kathir came to the Hotel and stops at entrance by seeing Pooja there and watch them, while Sami shouts at Pooja to get out

Rani warns as she is dng too many wrng for her Love, Kathir shocks to hear this, Rani ask Gautham whether he loves her??? Gautham says No and Insults her by saying Human cant love her(Uff, Poor Pooja, She doesnt deserve this much Insults, just bcz she loves Him)

All three started shouting at her, while Kathir watching them angrily and went from there...Rani gv back her 5000rs which she gave for her engagement food order, and ask her to leave, while Gautham too joins Rani and ask her to leave. He Drags her out and ask her to leave, Pooja leaves by challenging him that she ll make him to come back to her for sure!! Rani watches them with sad

Karthik searching Sara and came back to Room and Knocks the door, bt Poo doesnt opens the door...He calls her, and hear the mob ringing in, bt she doesnt attend it...He saw Drinks bottle at the next room's Door and worried

Shw ends

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Thursday July 31st Written Updates

Episode 415

Karthik is scared that Poo is not in the room. He runs to the terrace and is relieved to see Poo there. He asks her to keep the phone with her when she goes out. He says lets go around the city. The duo walk in to the room and Poo says I need to change. Karthik walks out and waits with a smile. Poo changes into a salwar and duo set out. A glimpse of Calcutta is shown to viewers. The couple stand by the Ganges and enjoy its serenity. Poo asks karthik about his job, salary. Karthik says I am appointed as a quality controller officer in a big Rasagulla manufacturing company where tones of rasagulla are shipped every day. He explains about the processes happening there and an excited Poo wants to see it in person. Karthik says I shall take you around one day. Karthik says what if we meet Sara here. I will happily unite him with you. An irked Poo says Just concentrate on your job and nothing else. She wants to go back to the hotel and Karthik nods.

Pooja comes home and is so happy to see Kathir. Kathir says I am out on bail since your father took the blame and went in. Pooja is feeling bad that someone always in. Kathir says soon things will fall in place. Kathir serves for Pooja and lovingly feeds her too. Kathir says no one can escape from their fate. Pooja chokes. Kathir gives water and slowly points about Pooja going to Rani mess to eat when tasty food is cooked at home. Kathir says karuppu is your biological father but I raised you with so much love and affection. I have had sleepless nights to take care of you. I will do anything for you since you are my life. I even decided not to have my own children since I didn't want the love towards you to decrease in any form. I shall do anything for you except for that Gautham. Pooja is shocked. Kathir says please forget him. This alliance will not work out since every member in that family is our enemy. Anybody who tried to kill my brother aka my pathi usiru is my jenma virodhi and I will not spare them at any cost. A crying Pooja begs please listen to me for a minute. Kathir says I shall listen to anything but for this. Forget him. You went to that mess and got insulted. Forget him for good. Just list your conditions and I shall find a suitable groom accordingly. I trust that you will listen to me. Please erase your wish like a dream. I will find a groom in a month's time. Pooja runs away crying. Kathir warns the ladies to take care.

At the hotel room, dinner is served. Karthik dislikes north indian food. Poo says learn to adjust. Karthik says I cannot. My policy is to achieve what I want/like and not adjust with what is given. Poo stares.