Pavitra Rishta

sad and disgusting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Suhasinni

Suhasinni

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
It is so sad that such a disgusting track is gaining TRPs. It's horrible for someone to spread rumors and continue with those rumors. Honestly, this show needs to die now. I was looking at another thread and was talking about how in every one of Ekta's shows, a baby is killed off, or repeated rape tracks, continuous leaps. I mean why does the bad always need to repeat? Why can't the writers get away from the habitat of showing disgusting crud. I hope they show Ankita being a strong single mom and successful business woman post leap.  I know this already happened with Purvi, but Purvi broke in 2 seconds for Arjun. I kind of want Ankita to be stubborn. Show that she does not need Naren's or anyone's sympathy to be happy. I don't even want her to have a new hero for her, or thats Onir all over again. 
I hope Ekta decides to think out of her comfort zone and actually believe in a woman, being alone and strong enough to withstand anyone, even Naren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

usitaramsweet7863TanyazKaShCrazyAneesaFlawlessAshvik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sad and disgusting" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top