~*~ [Happy Birthday *Shruti*] ~*~

Posted: 9 years ago

"I am soo sweet, i am soo chilled...I am someone's deepest love, that she remembers and thinks about me, across all seasons, her day starts and her day ends with me...She has an unconditional love for me, wants me to be with her, always frozen oops chilled ! "
(Kulfi ki prem bhari daastan ...)

Jillu (listening to the radio): but who are you da and who is your loveπŸ˜• ..

Munni : Jiluu will you turn off the radio i have to watch YHM ...it's just 2 more hours ..IshRa 

*Yuvi glares at Munni*

Meli (in a stern voice):  Shut up girls! You don't have to fight over what to watch when it is Brazil vs Germany match  *hmph*

Yuvi: actually I need to know what's happening in RR, haven't watched in ages ..πŸ˜’ 

Meli, Jillu, Munni (all at once, still continuing their work) : "Shru se poocho" 

Jillu tapping her foot and anxiously waiting, turns the radio volume up

"Hello I-F Waasio... Salaam Namaste aur Sat Sri Akaal, this is me Gurprit, your favorite preet aka dost aka yaar and your one and only sanest RJ in town." 

Yuvi  : "Whatever." *rolls her eyes*

Meli: "Jillu, don't you hear enough of Gur all other times when she's hanging out with us? Turn off the radio!"

"NOOO!" Jillu shouts," I've asked Gur to wish a special someone on our behalf"

"So friends dosto yaaron...today we will be talking to a very very special guest, who is turning a year older." 

"Dhoniii," screamed Munni 

*others gave a confused look, Meli who is completely immersed in FIFA thread jumps up*

"OMG it's Dhoni's birthday in few hours...Jillu up the volume da!"

"So any guesses guys regarding who that very very special someone is? "Gur continues.

"Dhoni! Dhoni! Dhoni!" Melz and Munz  chant together.

"Well, let's find out," Gur continues, "I'll be calling that person, while we play a lovely song for our special friend."

****Tum se hi  song plays...****

Phone rings

"Hello?" A female voice answers.

"This is your favourite RJ Gur, calling from Kulfi with Gurprit. Is Shruti home?"

"OMG GUR! Did you read the latest spoiler for YHM?" screams Shru right into the phone causing a mini turbulence in Gur's ears.

"Huh? Shru! Happy Birth ---"

"Raman's going to be in more trouble. Ishu and Ruhi are going to suffer."

"Does Shru realize she's on air?" Jillu asks shocked, hearing what's happening on the radio.

*Yuvi taps Shruti's shoulder and gestures about her being on call, Shruti straightens up*

"Yes Gur, you were saying something, I am having trouble with my phone, I hate this service... they are useless people.. I need to call the tech service.. You know I have to ... "

*Shru was cut short by Gur  before she ends up ranting on her favorite mobile service*

"Shruti from all of your friends  here...we would like to ..."

"I am sleep deprived ... I need pizza and kulfi, almond and pistachio wali and you know what Alok Nath is coming up in a new show, Saavdhaan India. Episode is very heart wrenching."

* Gur shakes her head... Meli and Munni give up on her sigh !!, 
Yuvi is trying to be calm and get Shruti to concentrate on her interview , 
Jiluu is being annoyed each moment.
Yuvi successfully manages to get her attention to the phone. *

"Shruti, you there, we would like to take a moment to wi..."

"SNS tops the TRP charts again 😲.. and I need to have more of butterscotch milk shake re and when will FIFA endπŸ₯± ...  I am sleep deprived .. kiddo is playing with me (kiddo is Shru's doggy) .but i want to have ice cream now  .. do you know BALH and 2 MBs are ending ..."

"Shruti...you there ...this is Gur."

"Yes Gur I am here, my phone is just acting weird ...you know what I need sleep but why can't they end old shows ..how nice it would be if someone gets me a kulfi now ..like right NOW...  Doli show on Zee is soo πŸ€” Wahi shared new pic on Insta πŸ˜ƒ !! Aahil and Sanam are soo cute, they have an eye lock today "

*Yuvi, Jiluu too gave up  now..
Gur tries to get Shruti on call one last time*

"Shruti we have to wis..."

"OMGGG SanIsh segment after so may days  ... I need to take caps now,... can someone get me some ice cream when it is raining ...btw did u see Sanyu's free fall OMG that's soo scary  πŸ˜² if not ice cream can I have some pizza or kulfi? ... this week JDJ's theme is international dance forms...but I am sleep deprived... finally Kokila's memory is back  and poor Abhimanyu's death this week  "

"Hello friends,  Shruti's telephone line is hacked at the moment and we are having a problem connecting with her and wishing her happ.. "

"Gurr you know what .. I have been playing along with you ... I know why you called me ... was just trying to annoy you ... which I love the most." πŸ€£

*Gur sighs and gets back to the thing she was supposed to do on Jiluu's special request!*

"So  Friends , me Gurprit on behalf of all of us,  wish Shruti a very Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday Shruti "

Melz, Jiluu, Yuvi, Munni: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRU !!

Shru thanks Gur and the rest of us and continues ..." you know what i want kulfi now...like it's my birthday and I deserve loads of cakes and ice creams don't I...and i want to watch RR while having kulfi... and then have to watch ...but at the same time i am feeling sleepy ..."

"Shruti...not sooo soon babe,  since you dared to annoy the most sanest RJ in town, you will have to pay for it...On behalf of the Kulfi with Gurprit team, we have planned a blind kulfi date for you "

Shru who could hear nothing beyond kulfi date asks, "who is it Gur? and Kulfi date sounds yumm!"

"Shruti, we said 'BLIND' as usual you couldn't hear nothing beyond Kulfi πŸ˜• so get ready right now. The details have been messaged to you ... and enjoy your birthday with loads of kulfi and your special date "

Shru hangs up the phone and Gur continues with her show ...

to be continued ...

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago

So here, we have what few of her buddies think, would be an ideal date for Shruti from Bollywood !!

-Koeli_Appy- 

I think i would like her to date Aamir Khan because he is a perfectionist and whatever lil i know about Shruti she always wants to be perfect in whatever she does. So i guess it will be good if one day she gets and opportunity to date with the perfectionist himself.

-RD-

And which Bolly celeb wud be Shru's ideal date - Farhaan Akhtar ...he is witty , he is polished and is a foodie plus Shru can be typing /talking gibberish while he can be all sense πŸ˜† and he is kinda sexy too  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

KhotaSikaShreya

Ranveer Singh - she's just too uptight (or so I think), Ranveer would bring the funny side out in her πŸ˜‰

jyoti06

An ideal date for Shruti from Bollywood will b the new Ek villlain boy Siddharth I feel .. Shruti is shy and reserved types and so is Siddharth πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. so yeah they can make a good khayali pulao couple πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yuvika_15

my choice for ideal date for Shruti is: Johnny Lever... the blind date she got chatting to over the internet...and he's so excited to meet her and romance her:

How did this pan out and who was the lucky one to be Shru's blind date ???

Well,  Shru is back from her blind kulfi date. She is in a happy and joyful mood!

Gur is back from her radio station, everyone jumps on Shru with all questions as who turned up as her blind date.

Shru who is still relishing on kulfis says, "RK"

"WHAT !! u serious? RK! omg! I can't believe you must be kidding," Melz shakes Shru. 

"Yes it's RK, he got me so many kulfis and ice creams and even butterscotch Milk Shake  " says Shru 

Melz : No WAY , RK Can't be your date *hmph*!

Munni : RK as in Ranveer Kappor πŸ˜²

Yuvi : Munni it's RANBIR Kapoor how many times should I correct you...

Jiluu: wow so it's THE Ranbir Kapoor 

Shruti : No re it's the other RK πŸ˜³

everyone looks confused πŸ˜•

Shruti : Why are you all confused? ... it's THAT RK...wait I took pictures of him for you guys!

A very excited and impatient MMJYG runs to check Shruti's mobile and instantly become SPEECHLESS.

At that moment, the door bell rings. 

Shruti : That must be him! 

Shruti jumps excitedly and runs to open the door. MMJYG remain in shock. They hear Shruti squeal in excitement. They run to see what's happening. 

They see someone on his knees giving something to Shruti

Munni : Is someone proposing to her?!

Melz: No no, it's something else

Yuvi: OMG that's him! 

MMJYG get closer to see what was happening

They were surprised. Shruti's special person had got her a box of kulfis!

Shruti (turns around to see MMJYG): Now you know why I love him! My RK is the best. Only my RK will get so many kulfis for me 😳 I mean my ...

R

A

N

D

H

R

❀️
❀️
❀️

K

A

P

o

o

R

MMJYG go back to what they were doing earlier
Jillu turns on the radio and a familiar song starts playing
The house is suddenly filled with the music. 

Melz: JILLU! Can you turn down the volume?

Ignoring everything else that is going on, Randhir and Shruti continue to stare at each 
other
They drift into flashback where they run towards each other in  a very slow motion...

Randhir: Shruti if you love me so much for what I do for you then why don't you give me a reward?

Shruti is confused

Shruti: What reward?

Randhir points to his lips. Shruti gasps. 

and here's what follows...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiWmLTzAgg[/YOUTUBE]

They both are lost in their world, while MMJYG cringe and are baffled at the sight πŸ˜• 

Once they come out of their ShruDhir land, a blushing Shru accepts the gifts and wishes from her friends who attended the surprise Birthday Party with Kulfi's contributed by Shru's RK  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Seven Shrupedia facts about our great GM *Shruti*:

*She joined India-Forums on 26 April 2006. Her journey started as a coolbie in KZH forum, later on as viewbie in Randhir forum and was promoted as moderator in Kasturi forum. She became global moderator in 2009 as a token of appreciation for her hard work!
 She is currently veteran DT member of current DTs! 

*She is known as soap-show-pedia among her friends because she has all of the latest spoilers, upcoming track and cast, segments, story, and cast details in her finger tips!

*She may look strict and scary but she is a gem of a person when we get to know her.

* She is number one KULFI person on this earth. She eats Kulfi for breakfast, lunch and dinner😳.

* She is a nightowl and blabbers about being sleep deprived every dayπŸ˜†. Late to bed and late to rise keeps a person Shruti wealth, wise and ShrutiliousπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

* She drools on Rudra of RR, her heart beat fast for Prem/UD of KZK, empathize with Raman Kumar Bhalla, smiles seeing Abhi of KKB, fangirling seeing Robbie of Kasturi, loves Arjun of PR and doesnt mind flirting with Aahil of QH!! *what a long list of her crush😳, this is just expπŸ€ͺ* 

* She is the biggest spammer of I-F hence the title spammer-queen. 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago

Happy Budday ShruuuπŸ€—

Have a foodilicious one and here's wishing you tons of success and the best of health
,wealth and prosperity always !

Tons of Best Wishes & Hugzzz

PS! See gift below!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Shruti... Do all the things you'd like to do! Yes, have your cakeand share that too!

Have a Wonderful Birthday!

SHRUUU.

Happy Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day, and stay AWAY from IF this week! You need a break yo!

LOL who am I kidding. IF would fall apart without you πŸ€£ 

All jokes apart, I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and with your kiddo and I pray you have a wonderful wonderful year ahead! Love you lots!

-Ritchelle

Hey Shruti...happy bday...God bless ...

lots of luv..Reshu

Happy birthday shruti.

Many many happy returns

Happy Birthday Shruti
all the best and hope you have a good birthday
this year
All the best and have loads of fun enjoy getting a year older πŸ˜›

Shruuu,
On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

PS! See gift below!

Shru a very happy birthday!!! πŸ€— Keep rocking and rolling!!!

Many many happy returns of the day ShruuuπŸ€— πŸ€— ... May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love happiness and success in life and career ..  May you continue to reach greater heights of success and enjoy your life with full spirit ... Enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³and dont forget to share some cake and chocolates with us in our regular khopchas .. hmphhh πŸ˜› ...

I m a bit lazy to write the usual emotional essays on our bonding and all u know πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but u know you are a spl friend to me and probably the first person to welcome this poor soul on IF when I made a typical newbie spam post  πŸ€£ .. I hv a proof too here  ( hi,i m new )  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.. So our equation goes years back .. feels like writing a essay on punarjanam kathas actually πŸ€£πŸ€£ .. But that intro post says it all... u will always remain spl for me probably because you were the first one to welcome me in this alien world of IF πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... God bless you and love you a lot  for always standing by me and being a grt buddy on and off IF πŸ€—πŸ€—

Many many happy returns of the day dear Shruthi...May God's blessings be always showered upon you β€οΈ
PS! See gift below!

Wishin you a very very Happy Birthday Shruti
may you be blessed with all happiness, hamesha & forever!

here's lil something from me to you, hope you like it :)

Best Wishes: Shikhu

PS! See gift below!

Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success
and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day

Happy Birthday, Shruti! You've been an extremely generous GM throughout my time on I-F. I still wonder how you manage so many things, all at the same time! On your big day, here's wishing you a lovely day, with an even lovelier year ahead! Party hard babe! 

Love,
Sonia

Wishing my ST a MANY MANY MANY happy returns of this day. May god bless you with immense happiness joy. Enjoy yourself to the core and have a great day and even greater year ahead. 
Keep Smiling and shining where ever you go. 

I m really lucky to have a friend like you to trouble. πŸ˜† God bless u with loads of thofe aur dhamake. Have a blast today. IT IS YOUR DAY. Enjoooy <3

I'll give your gift later. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Illyria

Bada bada happy wala bday Shru... you are just awesome!. Such a gem of a person.. always ready to help someone in need. Our chats are always a treasure and ur help is always appreciated. I truly value our friendship...

Wish you all the happiness you truly deserve and hope you have a blast of a day. Mere liye ek cake slice be kha lena LOL

Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago

Hey Shruti,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day...

may you have a wonderful year ahead 

Love 

Pari

Happy Birthday Shruti!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! May all your wishes come true! Eat lots of cake and other sweets!! Best Wishes! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Hi Shruti,

Wish you a very happy birthday.
Hope you get all the happiness in life and may all your dreams come true.
Have a Blast in this special occasion.

You are indeed one of the most hardworking Mods on IF and any you achieve everything you want to in life.
Take Care
Regards
Appy

PS! See gift below!

I guess we know each other from almost 6 years.. lives in same city, but never met... she is a gem... she shouts at me, fights with me, but she is sweet (thank god I m not diabetic.. πŸ˜›), caring and always there for her friends (even at 2 am in the morning)...
Many many happy returns of the day.. Happy Birthday Shru... 
hope we meet sometime may be in next 50yrs... πŸ˜›

Regards,
Varsha πŸ˜Š

Shrutiii :D
Happpyyy Birthdayyy! 
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
&& i hope you remembered me lolz ahaha the one who PMed u Gazillion times a week πŸ˜† 

Eat lots of cake and good food and get presents!
Hope u like what I made for you!

Love Prii

PS! See gift below!

Awwiee a very Happy Birthday to you Shru. πŸ€— You're one of the coolest mods I've seen! 

I have interacted with u in SR CC and ur such a sweet & helpful friend. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I hope you have a fantastic day ahead and may all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled :-)

- Swetha

Happy Birthday Shrew ,
May your world be filled with sunshine, smiles and flowers ! Happy Birthday ! Eat lots of Kulfis and Halwas without gaining an ounce of weight .😳
P.S I will hunt for a bakri to make u a custom ordered sigg . πŸ˜† . IOU 
-Deepzz

Hey Shruuu!

I first met you back during DMG days. I initially found you to be a bit intimidating, but you were very welcoming and made me feel home at the Siddhima AT. 

I never really understood how you manage to watch so many shows and it still amazes me even now.
All that being said, you're a cool person and someone who is fun to talk to (even when you're going on about some random show) 

I hope you enjoy your day to the max and may your year be filled with all the happiness in the world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRU!

Love,
V aka Jillu

p.s. I hope you don't kill us for the thread

Happy Birthday Evil Grannie😈

Wishing you a very happy birthday! I cannot wait to see your reaction to the birthday surprise we have for youπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ok, that aside, I just want to wish u a lovely day! Your an amazing friend and I've gotten to know u a lot over the last few years. I remember our earlier interactions were quite formal with me pestering you about DT stuff. and then we got chatting over our common love for UV... who can forget the earlier days of DEK - we used to spend hours drooling over Ashish Kapoor he was a hottie as UV but sadly the show went down the drain.  

haha shruti remember how u got the name evil grannie, becos of ur scary PM u sent...the title was so scary and inside all u wanted was for me to vote in a thread for a contest...u nearly gave me a heart attack, isliye after that I named u evil grannie!  and that name shall remain from now on... πŸ˜†

anyways hun have a lovely birthday and make sure u eat lots of kulfi and mangoes!

lots of love from

Yuvi Dada

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shru πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have loads of fun with kulfi, pizza, ice cream. cake, milk shake and family, friends and kiddo.. Have a meethaas bhara bday and year ahead !

Shru you are an encyclopedia of TV jagat ,..i remember that long PM chain which continued over 8 months where we literally discussed everything on TV πŸ€£ you talk so much as in you know πŸ˜† .. which is so much fun  πŸ€£
may be your brb duration should be shortened lol πŸ˜†

chalo once again a Very Happy Birthday, btw you know,...you share your bday with Dhoni,

Love
Munzz.

Happy Birthday SP πŸ₯³

Going to keep this short and sweet since you might be planning to murder us after this thread πŸ˜† Thank you for being such an awesome friend and mentor. There's probably not a day that goes by when your remarks haven't made me smile. You're truly a gem SP <3 And I love you for that! I wish you only the best for the future. May the coming year be filled with kulfis, unlimited crushes and countless hour of daily soaps gossip - which reminds me, we need to gossip over YHM o.O

I made you a little something, which you can find below 😳

Do have a piece of cake on our behalf. Have a blast!

Lots of Love πŸ€—,
GP

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Dearest LM πŸ€—.

I am not going to write any long message as I know SB will have plans for LM so enjoy your day and have lots of fun.

You know how much you means to moi and you are one of my biggest support system. Me lobes you...I hope you likes your gift πŸ˜›.

Hugs, LK

From Spammers Toli

From -RD-

From -VishaD-

From vidya0906

From starry.phoenix

From -Koeli_Appy-

From QH_DDEJ_Fan

From Aahaana

From Anonymous Buddy

From Munni

From hinz

From GK

Credits

munnihyderabad

Yuvika_15

supercool3

Aahaana

gk_09

Disclaimer: If the above members are no where to be found after July 7th, the suspect is *Shruti* πŸ˜‰

A very happy birthday, Shruti! πŸ€— I hope you have a fantastic birthday! <3 God bless you! πŸ˜ƒ You are indeed a very friendly and sweet person to talk to! πŸ˜Š And of course very understanding as a GM! β­οΈ I admire and appreciate your work greatly as a GM on IF! πŸ˜³ Thank you for everything you've done for us on this site! πŸ˜Š Enjoy your day! β­οΈ
This is such a sweet and beautiful thread! πŸ‘ Seriously...what a gorgeous thread! πŸ˜ƒ <3

-PP
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by gk_09

Credits

Aahaana

gk_09

Disclaimer: If the above members are no where to be found after July 7th, the suspect is *Shruti* πŸ˜‰

NO!!! Then whose going to read my PMs asking for permission?!! πŸ€£ I'm scared of *Shruti*. πŸ˜’ Wait!!! Did I just say that?!! πŸ˜² No, no. I mean I'm scared of Shru's funny PMs. πŸ€£

And of course before I go off on a tangent...happy birthday Shruti!!!! πŸ€— Eat loads of kulfis (since obviously you like that more than cake) and make sure to save all of us some. πŸ˜‰
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday ShrutiπŸ€—

**Yuvi runs off to hide away from Shruti**πŸ˜†