Article: John Abrahamís twin in Tellywood

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
John Abraham's twin in Tellywood?!

Mickkie Dudaaney, who plays the villain, Yuvraj Goenka in Star's afternoon show Saarthi has been roped in for CID on Sony because (believe it or not) he resembles Bollywood hottie John Abraham!

This detective serial had been hunting for a John look-alike as the role demanded the actor's motorbike escapades ala Dhoom. And the similarities don't end with their appearances. Incidentally, Mickkie and John share the same birthday, i.e. 17th December!

"This is my second episodic appearance on CID, and I am all charged up
for this one," says this 23-year-old daredevil actor who did a stunt of jumping from the balcony of a second storey to the hall in an earlier episode of CID.

So, here's hoping Micckie gets the same taste of success as John has on the big screen!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: John Abrahamís twin in Tellywood" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
there's one thing i don't agree with....mickkie to me doesn't resemble john abraham...i dun't know y...the only similarity is almost the hair...i dunnu thats my opinion...but he really doesn't look like john... Thumbs Down

Edited by sim_indian - 18 September 2006 at 3:04pm

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Article was posted here already: John Abraham's twin in Tellywood?!

Before posting any articles, check to see if the same article has been posted before or not.

-Topic closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top