Pankhuri-Aditya-Ayesha: The Marriage

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
To all my lovely PKDH forum members who are angry at Adi marrying Ayesha, here's my POV. It's not just about Pankhuri here. It's about thinking practically.

Ayesha had never left Lucknow her entire life. One day, in order to help a random guy with the name of Aditya, she comes to Mumbai, the city of dreams. Amidst helping Adi, she decides to pursue her dream career - fashion designing under the dude Arif. She wouldn't have gotten the chance to do the internship if she wouldn't have come to Mumbai to help Adi. And so, whatever is happening in Ayesha's life is all for the reason that went about first, i.e her decision of coming to Mumbai to help Adi. (emphasis on help Adi) And so, it is Aditya's responsibility to help Ayesha if she has landed in a problem. If she can start living with another identity of Pankhuri (a person she really isn't) so Adi can at least do this for her to return her favours.

Marrying Ayesha, and loving Ayesha are poles apart. Adi will marry Ayesha on the basis of sympathy, return of favour, humanity, and to save her from the clutches of an evil Arif.

On the other hand, despite having married her, he will always LOVE Pankhuri.

PS - I am kinda sorta sure that CVs will bring back Pankhuri somehow. Let's just wait for the interesting twist to come about.

Okay? Now let's smile. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YaπŸ˜ƒ

Adi Marriying aysha on d basis of sympathy n Humanity... #Big Salute to HimπŸ˜‰

n Ya... i m sure cv's ll bring back pankhuri.. aftr d Mrg of Adisha...

Bechara AdiπŸ˜’
khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah me too, i still know that pankhuri will somehow return but i dont know how or when, let's just wait and till then enjoy the show (not really) hahaha
cupcake2906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I salute Adi for being strong enough to marry someone despite loving someone else πŸ˜³ But if Adi marries Ayesha, how will Pankhuri come back? 

Will Adi have to divorce Ayesha and marry Pankhuri for the 3rd time?? πŸ€£ I am so confused πŸ˜•
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Sonia. Yes I don't mind Adi marrying Ayesha...all I don't want is him to fall in love with her...
not in the same way he loved Pankhuri
Yes right he should help Ayesha and get her out of the Arif mess. And maybe marrying her is the only way...though I think...could there be no other way??
And yes the CVs will bring Pankhuri back...this marriage is to annoy us...they will have to bring Pankhuri back...

okay😊 smiled😊 πŸ˜†
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cupcake2906

Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I salute Adi for being strong enough to marry someone despite loving someone else πŸ˜³ But if Adi marries Ayesha, how will Pankhuri come back? 

Will Adi have to divorce Ayesha and marry Pankhuri for the 3rd time?? πŸ€£ I am so confused πŸ˜•

lolπŸ˜† I think yes he will have to divorce Ayesha!!!!πŸ˜† oh god no no no Ayesha cant saty as his second wife!!!🀒

probably Ayesha will get out of the way herself by then.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Adi will marry Ayesha only to save her self respect and from that foolish Arif.

But he never fall in love with Ayesha.Adi loves always PANKHUDI.Even Ayesha is well aware about that.

When Pankhudi comes back,i think Ayesha will go away from them without any issues.

I am sure Pankhudi will come back.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice sweet post & good analysis of the situation
Adi surely is saving ayesha honour by marrying her & he wholeheartedly loves pankhuri
its sure that pankhuri is coming back , esp. after this rushed marriage
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post #Sonia..😊
Totally agree with u..yes..Adi will marry Ayesha only to save her honour...he loves only n only Pankhuri...which Ayesha also knows very well..hope the cvs bring bk pankhu soon..
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!πŸ‘ Lovely post dear! Sorry for late reply!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ya u r absolutely right!! Ayesha is Adi's responsilbility...so if he is marrying her it is just to save her from all insults and "charitra pe daag" and all that! And talking abt Pankhuri...I HOPE Adi keeps loving HER and ONLY her!!!πŸ˜ƒ It will be difficult for Ayesha...but she very well knows what Pankhuri is to Adi...and she should think practically and give her love "a second chance" too!!!πŸ˜‰

ANd thankyou for making me smile dear!😊😊 I have started hoping once again!!!😊