Fan Fictions

Hot os sandhir

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kriya.lovely

kriya.lovely

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Randhir and sanyukta a very hot os

Randhir hurt sanyukta for something and shes very angry on him, but reality is randhir is fallen for sanyukta completely and he is stopping her from talking to guys  and sanyukta who is unaware of his love doesn't understand him and is very angry with him, but somewhere she feels something which she doesn't understand yet,

This present day was kaustukis birthday and she wanted to wear something very hot for jiggy, so she begs sanyu to accompany her, sanyu accepts for her friend, kaustu wears a short frock which is backless and she wears a jacket on it to only show to jiggy, here sanyukta wears a transparent white kurti, whose back is very deep and she wears a peticot but since shes wearing red bra, her bra is little visible, and her front is very deep too, but she sets it correctly so as to cover her milky white beautiful blossoms, that are clearly visible above,

As they enter the class, everyone is awe-struck, It is kaustus birthday but everyone are watching sanyukta as shes naturally so beautiful, and in white shes looking more beautiful, only half the class is present and kaustu runs to jiggy whose lost in her beauty, sanyu suddenly drops her pen and she is watching carefully if everyone is present at her front because if she bends they can see her beautiful blossoms, when she sees she notices no one is there and so she bends comfortably and collects her pen, suddenly she hears someone making a loud gasp and she jumps and stands straight, she thought no1 is there but randhir was collecting papers from the floor and when he gets up he sees sanyuktas revealing beautiful blossoms, and he gasps tightly in shock and also in absolute awe, sanyukta gets up angrily and walks to a lonely bench behind everyone, randhir quickly jumps beside her and as sanyukta tries to get up he locks her shoulder with his strong arms and now she cannot move at all,

S:choro muje ye kya karre ho?

R: ni chorunga chup chap yahi baitho, and sunlo agar thora bhi merese dur jane ki koshish karogey na ill touch you anywhere I want, now your wish

Saying this he looks at her with gritted teeth like animal,

She sits steadily ignoring him, but randhir is so closely sitting that her shoulders are sticked tightly with hers she tries to move a little far

R: mein bola tan a zara b dur jaungi ill touch you now c,

S:nahi randhir, no

Randhir slowly touches her uncovered back and very slowly starts moving his hands from top to bottom and again bottom to top and makes patterns very very slowly , sanyu moans slowly very slowly in reaction

S:mmm..mmmhh choro randhir plese, ab ni hilti hu,

R:haha, gud ab aise steady raho,

S(in mind): mcp!

Now shes very close to randhir, even his breathings his smell is dashing her body slowly,

R(in mind): mein khud ko control kese karu, shes so beautiful, man krta hai bas isko mujme samhalu forever, pr ds dumb girl doesn't understand my love at all, I want to look at her blossoms again, uh! How delicate and beautiful they were,

Randhir slowly creeps his hands to her waist from behind her and sanyu freezes , her body becomes very hot now, he slowly places his palm on her pit of stomach just above her private part, and slowly touches her stomach , sanyu is out of breath now, but she ties to ignore him

S:mmm.. ab.. ab to main ni hili n..na.. wa...wt ur doin?

R:chup!

S:par..p..

R:shh!

Saying this he places a finger on her lips and sanyu obeys him as she cant do anything, randhir slowly pulls her dress from her stomach downwards, and her dress comes down now, he pulls more until her blossoms are seen,

R: mmm! Aise hi rakho nahi to ill bite you,

Sanyu is sweating litteraly and her stomach feels very nice , she doesn't understand the feeling in her, its as if shes gonna burst but again its so warm and undeniable, but she knows if she tries  to stop randhir will do anything so she stays calm,

R:(in mind) uh! Kitni sundar hai meri sanyu, I duno if I can control myself but I should, I should,

He keeps looking lustfully and with full passion at her lips , her eyes, and her lovely white breast, and her tempting smell, he can feel his part swell and he wants sanyukta to know how lovely she makes him feel, but she doesn't care, she doesn't want his love,

Suddenly the bell rangs and everyone start leaving, sanyukta moves away very fast but randhir holds her hand under the bench, and looks at her with anger, she tries to leave herself but doesn't leave, instead he brushes her palm with his fingers very slowly and softly and she tries to bear the growing warmness in her,

S:choro randhir, sablg dekhlenge please,

R:dekhne do, ki tume satane ki haq sirf mera hai,

S:randhir please let me set my dress, theyl see my ...my...

R:what? Ok!

Saying this he leaves her very fast, and sanyukta sets her dress fast in a decent way,

Randhir gets up and blocks her way,

S:hatho ab I have to go,

R: jau na mere side se, itna place to hai,

She walks in his direction and tries to go past him, while she does so their bodies press tight against eachother and randhir pinches her waist , her breast brushes along his strong chest and he smiles a evil smile at her,

Here outside the class yoyo and his gang are waiting to take revenge from jiggi, since he has kaustu for her birthday they plan to splash water on him, but they absentmindedly throw on sanyukta,

S:what the hell????

Her whole dress is totally drenched , including her face and hands, and since she wears a transparent dress her curves and her bra is clear little,

Yoyo: sorry ji humlon glti se kre, and they slowly look at her beauty and are speechless, randhir immediately comes and punches them away, and covers sanyu with her dupatta,

Kaustu: ye kya hua?

S almost crying: kaustu...tum jav l go to room and change, saying this she rubs her tears,

Randhir immediately lifts her up in his arms and runs to her room,

R: ssh calm down sanyu, calm down,

S: leav me, leav me.

R:ni oly mein dekhsaktu hu tumhe aise, chup, I cant bear anyone else seeing,

S:tum b ni ddekhsakte, choro,

R:sanyukta! Gussa mat dilav, chup raho, saying this he pins her to the wall,

S: nahi rehti chup, chhoro...

Randhir now gets very much angry, and he jerks off her dupatta and looks every curve and every revealing shape,

R(in anger): bas I can, fine?  And I saw!

S(shouts):y can u? tell me y can u?

R: coz I love u!!! samjhi??

S:no u dun love me, u just lust me randhir, !! go away,

Randhir is now shaking in anger, his anger is out of control now he tears off her kurti and pulls her face close, his eyes watery, his voice trembling,

R:I love u!!! and I love u!! now chup raho ekdum!

Sanyukta watches his eyes filled with passion and love, she finally can believ him, she feels very good and she doesn't know why!

S: I duno whom to beiev randhir, please leave me, I dunt want any1, not even you,

randhir simply hugs her very tightly and since sanyukta is only in bra now her blossoms are touching his chest, he pulls her very tightly into him and

r:I love u! and I cant leave you,

saying this he pulls her into a never ending smooch, he wildly eats her lips, and licks her tongue and they break to gasp some breathe, sanyukta doesn't say anything but doesn't respond,

s(in low voice): randhir!

R:ssh!

S: par randhir tumne to bola, only tum hi muje aise dekhogy, pr door to khulla ha na!

---to be continued---

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GitanjalitilakGunseerat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot os sandhir" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fairystar

Fairystar

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
superb...loved it

Sagl

Sagl

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Nyc..bt does it have more parts..i mean u wrote tbc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top