ArSh FF "Badmaash Dill"#5 - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part
Loved how armaan turned d game ...
Waiting to c how dey get out of dis mess !!
Armaan finalised date for marriage :))
Shilpa eager to meet him...
Armaan is happy to hv shilpa in his life !!

Continue next part soon !!
Okay sorry first of all for again being so late!
now congo to new thread
you portray every one is very well
 Hi sameera..im new here pls add me in ur buddy list.. dis is d best ff i ever read nd ur writing skill is commendable yr.. pls lets be friends
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sameera_12

It was 2 and he was bidding bye to all.. He was ready to leave for the AirPort with a terrible heavy heart hidden inside... The end of the Night was not at all good!

Rubbing her wet face with the towel, Nidhi put it away and was about to lie down on the bed when her eyes fell on her finger... Her ring was missing.."Meri ring??" Her heart skipped a beat... "Wo.." she tried to remember when she saw it last and she memorised... She bumped into Armaan...

He opened his fist only to find the ring shining in it... His mobile rang and smiling he picked it up... "Armaan meri ringgg..." He heard her panick..
"Sorry Ni!! i had to do this.." He sighed...
"Armaan u can't do this please..." She almost begged...
"Ni i have to!! Aur u promised me! tum meri baat manogi!" He pressed his lips togather looking down at his shoes...
"Don't do this..." He heard her sigh...
"I have no other choice Ni!" He spoke out in a low voice... "Promise me! Ab jab hum milenge tum mujhe hasti khelti Sid k saath dikhogi!! I want you to be happy!! Carefree!" He was determined..
"Armaan..." she tried to argue...
"Nidhi tumne meri baat ka maan rakhna padega!!" He cutted her off..
"Hhh.. i promise!!" She atlast gave up knowing nothing will work now..

I was re-reading this story from "Zindagi" (Chapter 24) as I was in the mood to read it😛
Abhi yeh padhke I realised what Armaan meant when he asked Nidhi to live a carefree life with Sid.
Uss carefree word ka meaning ab pata chala🤪
Matlab hota hai na raaza khulne ke baad you again go back and read/see somethings and you realise ki haan issi wajah se yeh sab hua..
Wahi type ki feeling aa rahi hai mujhe iss waqt😆