Balika Vadhi Written Update 5th July 2014

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Night

Badi Haveli

Ganga is playing with Abhi in the room when Dadi bua asks permission to come in  Ganga says yes  come in . Dadi bua starts  her drama of  loving Abhi and tells Ganga he looks just like you .Dadi bua says to Ganga old people say whoever is strong among parents child  is just like him /her .Ganga says me and doctor sahab both are equals  Dadi bua says  I don't agree five fingers in hands  not equals same way in couples lives there is some less and  some more now see Anandi and Shiv Anandi is more strong , courageous , determined Shiv is a bit weak  now see this Rasika's case who took care of it Anandi 

Ganga says everyone praises Anandi 's understanding and courage especially I .She taught me a lot too . Dadi bua taunts Ganga  she must have taught you a lot about Jagdish too after all they were husband and wife for such a long time😡 Ganga says doctor sahab and Anandi jee have forgotten about their past and moved on to a new life and I have never seen anyone among them digging out their past 👏. Dadi bua says  what you said is right No one wants to believe in Udaipur Anandi has been married before too and she has lived years with her first in laws , she got mixed in our family like this what can I tell you  everyone loves her a lot , she has won everyone's heart  Everyone only takes her name every time  Anandi , Anandi, Anandi . Dadi bua asks Ganga tell me one thing when Anandi comes here so openly , don't  you feel any problem ?Because the truth is she has first right on your doctor sahab😡 ( This Dadi bua is such a 🤬)Ganga is irritated with Dadi bua but controls and says Anandi is like a special friend to me I don't feel any problem when she comes here👏

Dadi bua laughs and says yes friend what more you can say When  you cannot name the complicated relationships today then name them friendship 🤢Just then Jagya comes in room Ganga sees him and says I will bring Milk for Abhi and leaves . Dadi bua starts sweetly talking to Jagya and tells him she was saying to Ganga the baby just looks like her ,Jagya says but everyone says baby  just looks like me You are first person to say this Badi bua jee . Dadi  bua is stunned Jagya asks her confused what happened ? Dadi bua says you called me Badi bua jee just like Anandi calls me with same love😡 . Jagya is uncomfortable . Dadi bua asks him tell me one thing Jagya whenever you are close to Ganga did you ever call her Anandi😡  Jagya is angry hearing this and says No, never  but why you are asking  ? Dadi bua says I asked because old relationships , old memories one cannot get rid of it so soon especially when relations were very special and very close ones  so whenever you think about Anandi , when she is here do you feel anything ?😡Jagya is very angry hearing this  , Jagya says if you are talking about  our relationship then Anandi and I have a special relation .Ganga comes with milk and hears this Jagya continues if Anandi won't be there probably I would not be here today leading this happy life  so whenever she comes here I do feel something That something is my respect , honor and gratitude for her That's it Nothing more than that . and we don't  have that something in between us We are happy in our  lives and happy with each other's lives too⭐️ ( Jagya rocked what a fantastic reply Hats off 👏). Dadi bua insulted now😆says yes yes yes  you all should be happy and then she says bye bye to Abhi The kid looked unhappy seeing her 🤣and says to Jagya Ganga she will come tomorrow and leaves.

Morning

Pramila's dance academy

Its morning, At the Nitya Mandal, a girl dances and her parents smile seeing her. Anandi watching the performance with praise  The parents praise Pramila for this confidence on their daughter.

Pramila says no, its her hard work, I have just trained her. The girl's mum says she is earning now and taking care of family's expenses, all thanks to Pramila. Everyone clap for the girl. Anandi says you dance very well. She gets Vimla's call and says I m reaching. She says Pramila that she has to go office and leave now. She says I came to deliver the dresses, but I m glad to come, as I got to see this beautiful dance and know your efforts, my best wishes are with you, tell me if I can help you. Pramila thanks her for coming and gives her money for costumes.

Anandi says you can give later. Pramila says I have some rules, to not keep loans. Anandi smiles and takes it thanking her. She greets her and leaves. Pramila says she will use Anandi later, if she can spend some money to take Anandi in her side, as Anandi is Collector's wife, then its not a loss.

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa comes to Dadi bua and sees her seeing Meri Aashiqui tumse hi show. Dadisaa says I came to tell you to have this medicine. Dadi bua says why did you come. Dadisaa says I have decided, I will give you medicines always, all times in a day. Dadi bua says this is very bitter medicines. Dadisaa says so what, bitter ones are effective, I brought sugar for you. Dadi bua says wait till this program ends, I will eat it later. Dadisaa keeps it on the bed and leaves.

Dadi bua does not eat the medicines and makes faces seeing it.

Sasural Sanchi ka

Sanchi thinks about Vivek's words and says what did Vivek say yesterday night, what happened to him. She gets her friend Payal's call. Payal asks her to come and meet. Sanchi says even I m missing you. Payal says come my home, it's a small get together. Saachi says I have some work at home. I m married so have to do, ok I will come and do this work tomorrow, see you. She says I will tell Vivek, but he has hearings, I will get ready and then tell him.

Badi Haveli

Dai bua  comes out of her room and looks around She is going to throw her medicines but collides with Dadisaa on the way  .Dadisaa sees her medicines all in the plate. Dadi bua fakely smiles and says water, I came here to take water from kitchen. Dadisaa says I said its my responsibility to make you eat this, come with me, I will give water and make you eat.

Pramila's dance academy

Pramila talks to police and says you can't raid here, what will you get here, these people are jealous of us, but I m not afraid, I know my rights and I won't let you go in, The inspector says we have official orders, you can't stop us, else I will arrest you. Pramila calls Anandi. Anandi comes there and Pramila asks her support. Pramila asks Anandi to say does she do any wrong work inside, are they criminals. Anandi says I know Pramila and this academy. The inspector says I was doing my duty. Shiv comes there and Anandi is shocked seeing him. Shiv is shocked seeing Anandi

Precap:
Saurabh keeps a  half drunk alcohol  bottle in Sanchi's cupboard and plans to make Vivek see it after dinner. Vivek sees the half  alcohol bottle  Shocked Sanchi says how did this bottle come in my wardrobe.

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dadi bua is such a shameless bully 🤬Wanted to punch her when she was shamelessly asking those questions to Jagya and Ganga To Ganga you feel any problem when Anandi is here because she has first right on your doctor sahab🤬and to  Jagya when Ganga is close to you you call her Anandi and Anandi when is near you tumharay dil mein kuch kuch hota hai🤬

Jagya and Ganga were stars today Loved the way they slapped Dadi bua without even using their hands just by their words 

Love Ganga's trust and confidence in her doctor sahab ⭐️She knows , she trusts his heart just belongs to her so there is no  insecurity in her heart no matter how much any one try to instigate her about Jagya and Anandi 's relationship She will never get insecure because she has the faith , she has trust on her man He is hers only and there is no one else in his heart and mind ⭐️

Jagya was a star ⭐️What a bang on Perfect reply to Dadi bua in perfect tone⭐️  if she has any ounce of shame in her she will never ask this question again to him How aptly he replied meray dil mein kuch kuch hota hai when Anandi is here  when i see her and that kuch kuch is lots of respect , honor and gratitude  for all that she has done for me thats it nothing more ⭐️We don't have that kuch kuch in between us We are happy and content with our lives and each other lives as well 👍🏼There cannot be any better reply than this ⭐️and Jagya rocked Three cheers to doctor sahab⭐️ I am so proud of him ⭐️

The first scene was very good i loved  Jagya's perfect reply to Dadi bua and Ganga's trust on her doctor sahab ⭐️Lol Dadi bua try as much to instigate JaGan by taking name of Anandi They are happy and content with each other and respect Anandi like a friend You cannot dig out any thing from them taking Anandi's name because there is nothing like this in their hearts for Anandi 

Edited by sidra08 - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is DB on a mission to make everyone her enemy?

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol DB was not completely wrong. J did have memories of A while he was with gauri 😆 . What DB doesn't know is that he had one more woman in his life after anandi and before ganga

The episode sounds interesting. Will watch it. would love to watch shiv's original character once again! Missed it badly 😔 all this while, especially during rasika's track. Edited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
Overall  a good episode barring a few minutes of Sasural Sanchi ka🥱🤢
DB is being herself and now is after Jagya and Gamga😛

DS and DB scenes were entertaining too.

DB is more of an irritant rather than a dangerous woman.

She did liven up the proceedings in BH though.

Anandi completely taken in by this lady and what's more she pledged her help too.

It is good to see Anandi and Shiv actually doing what they are supposed to Anandi back in her fiery social worker who stands up for people who can fight for themselves and Shiv the tough no nonsense collector and till now they are working together and now they are standing on the opposites.Waiting to see this conflict between them and also to see how Anandi will find out about the lady.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Is DB on a mission to make everyone her enemy?

That's what she has been doing all her life. And the result?
She ended up a lonely woman all on her own.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
About Sanchi, I kinda have this feeling that vivek will crack the case and will find out about his brother at the end though he may appear to doubt Sanchi. Am I having too many expectations from CVs? 😆 . I feel so ,cause it wouldbe routine , if he doubts Sanchi! He was always shown to be much better than that.Edited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't see the epi so WU saved me 😛 😆
Just saw the Ansh scene and loved it.
Thank you
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for update. 
Good DB get answers from JaGan   That doesn't mean she will stop her being nasty irritating  anyways At least she she saw other side too which is necessary too. Its not J making A visit BH.  

DS DB battle continues...both actor's were good. Just brighten up screen no matter what ⭐️ both are are expressive true to their on screen character 👍🏼

A badly trapped by Promila. Anyways last scene A all charged up for Promila to give her justice. Shiv maro entry like HERO ⭐️ 

AnSh were surprised bit shocked to see each other. Way CV highlight their argument in article Promo Wish they live up all expectation. 

CV used AnSh argument Promo way before it actually airs ...

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update. i missed JaGan part but watched later on-line.it was really  2 gud. luved the way JaGan slapped DB. DB was wrong that J ever sees A in ganga.⭐️⭐️and ganga has full confidence in J.👏👏⭐️
and i don't think wen J was wid gauri he ever saw A in gauri like the way DB asked or wanted 2 listen.sum ppl can never change. they also wanted 2 listen the same thing which DB wanted .🥱🥱but thanx 2 JaGan they slapped DB widout being rude or getting physical wid her.
i always hoped this from A or rather more than shiv also(tho JaGan giving such reply i always expected).
i agree DB is nasty piece of work.
@sasural sanchi ka 2 disgusting.🤢🤢
@A is really blind .its gud shiv saw that vid & used is common sense . tho i don't think A will b convinced wid him.
pre-cap- sasural sanchi ka🤢🤢