Balika Vadhu

Basant Tausa to exit Balika Vadhu (TOI Article)

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
After Bhairon (Anup Soni) and Sumitra (Smita Bansal), another key character " Basant tausa, played by Satyajit Sharma " will exit TV show Balika Vadhu. The actor's six-year-long association will end with his death on the show. Says he, "My character is going to be tossed out. The team had informed me about the track unofficially. It is likely to happen this month."
Ask him if he ever felt stagnant like his co-actors Anup and Smita, and he replies, "One does feel so. That's the nature of the business. When we started off, we didn't know that the show will become so popular and will last this long. Sometimes, stories dry up and characters reach a dead end."
ALSO READ: Jagya gets a new Gauri in Balika Vadhu

How did it feel when the decision to end the character was announced? "There are no hard feelings. That's how the medium works. One has to be mature enough to accept decisions taken in the interest of the show," he concludes.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Basant-tausa-to-exit-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/37841224.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the news

How will his death be shown ye nahi bola na?

Koi accident hoga for sure someone takes badla

So ab BH mein bacha kaun

Dsa, Gehna her kids; JaGan their kids

I guess after Basant death they will find someone for Gehna; widow with kids remarriage track; Nandu acting out once again; Then all is well

Gehna out too

Dsa, JaGan n their betas in BH

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG He too ðŸ˜•why dont they just end this show I mean all old  actors are leaving Now in 6 years only Surekha jee is left and after leap cast Shashank Rest all replacements and new characters added much later  Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One day BH will become Bhoot Bangla.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
shekhars sanchi family ko exit kurna chahiye pur yahan to bv cvs singhs ko exit kur rahe hain ??????
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
Since Basant is dying before DS, it must be unnatural death. But no remarriage please. We have had enough of marriages in BH. It is not that women cannot live without being married. 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good for him. He doesn't have much to do anyways. But if Basant is going to die, how are they going to bring bhairon and sumitra back? aren't they supposed to be present duringthe rituals?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS

This is expected I guess. They did tell a lot of stories through his character.

I guess it will be natural death. He was shown to have health problems like high blood pressure.

So they may tell what will happen to the children who are left without a father at a such a young age.
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

One day BH will become Bhoot Bangla.

And we the viewers will become the haunted humans !Seems already we are ,because of the presence of Sanchi and Sourabh !!
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks...

Was expecting...Such natural actor...got to play various shades for past six years.

All the best.

So on Six Anniversary of BV it will be Sad one...

Always remember him giving such cute Dhamki to Shiv after AnSh wedding...