•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys,
Thursdays episode we saw Rao Maldev on Pratap's sugession agrees on one on one fight to decide the fate of the war than to continue with the blodbath of thousands of inocent soldiers. But again Rao Maldev to satify his his ego & to see Pratap get defeated puts Guruji in front of him knowing if he puts any other guy he is sure lose to Pratap, but Guru Raghvendra has thought pratap & is better than him. But guys the relation between Pratap & Guru Raghvendra is not a simple Guru Sishya relation Pratap is ideal sishya to Guruji & Guruji is also a the same with Pratap. Both respect each other & both are equal in war tactics & method surely the fight will be worth watch. But guys Rao Maldevs calculation that Guruji will deafeated Pratap or kill him will not sucessed as Guruji will never hurt Pratap & Pratap too will never hurt Guruji to win. 

Guys I guess that the fight will escalate & become very hard with every move as to both are equal & better than each other. Finally Rao Maldev & Rana Udai Singh will have to inteerveen & stop the fight. 

What u guys say. 
Don't know what the CV's have in mind for this fight sequence... i just hope it stops ... :( 
it will be stop by some miracle lol.. πŸ˜†

well what was the need of this masala frying fight seq between GR and pratap..well this is all Pratap and Gr doing for RMD's entertainment na?? then i just wanted to say cv's rather then this fighting you guys have to declare a competition of mujra between GR and Pratap...Like jaab taak saas hain taab taak mujra hain typos...
πŸ€ͺ

as pratap is ready to anything what will asked by RMD...so what was wrong with mujra...

firtly look in this case they will be safe from the inside humiliation then noone can blame that Pratap killed GR or GR killed Pratap...😳

2ndly in this case US will be insulted as it was his son who is doing mujra for his mistake as he insulted RMD by marrying VB..πŸ˜‰

3rdly RMD also clams down after all Pratap doing mujra..and  4thly phool also able to enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

and not necessary one but still we viewers also gets happy after all this is something different...
πŸ‘
Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Moumimon

<font size="2">it will be stop by some miracle lol.. πŸ˜†

well what was the need of this masala frying fight seq between GR and pratap..well this is all Pratap and Gr doing for RMD's entertainment na?? then i just wanted to say cv's rather then this fighting you guys have to declare a competition of mujra between GR and Pratap...Like jaab taak saas hain taab taak mujra hain typos...</font>
πŸ€ͺ
<font size="2">
as pratap is ready to anything what will asked by RMD...so what was wrong with mujra...

look in this case they will be safe from the inside humalition then noone can blame that Pratap killed GR or GR killed Pratap...😳

in this case US will be insulted as it was his son who is doing mujra for his mistake as he insulted VB by marrying her..πŸ˜‰

2ndly RMD also clams down after all Pratap doing mujra..and phool also able to enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

we viewers also gets happy after all this is something different...</font>
πŸ‘

🀣 🀣
u know how to justify ur craziness..
πŸ˜†
kash cv's bhi aisa sochte ...
Originally posted by nidhi7

🀣 🀣
u know how to justify ur craziness..
πŸ˜†
kash cv's bhi aisa sochte ...
abb cv's crazy thorai na hainπŸ˜† unka toh dimag kharab hain🀣🀣
Hope the war track ends this week itself i think this week we r getting one hour episode except on thursday
Originally posted by Moumimon

abb cv's crazy thorai na hainπŸ˜† unka toh dimag kharab hain🀣🀣

so true 🀣 ...
unke dimag ki batti kaun jalayga ab 😭   πŸ˜†