Mahabharat

||Mahabharat - Creations Gallery # 3|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 85

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Who made this?Embarrassed..Its so damn Cute!!ClapClapClap..Love that giggle n laughter Pooja n Shaheer r sharing here...don't remember seeing this during the SPAWink
i made it yar..thank u Big smile it was nt shown at ones..the editing of SPA ws crapThumbs Down ..they showed it at 3 different times so i combined allLOL and the giggling one was shown during jodi award time n tat too only on HD bt thankfully they didnt cut it while uploadingSmile

Aww...its Beautiful Yaar!ClapClapClap...so loved it!Embarrassed..Seriously...i second that..the SPA edit was total crapDead...thankfully u watched it on HD n managed to get this for combines!Big smile...Oh that came during the Jodi awards..Wink...if only the winners were..Day Dreaming...u know whom!WinkLOL

Also loved ur Parth-Madhav Creations!!Clap...they are Divine!Thumbs Up..our Soul Mates are so Adorable!Hug...Thank u for these...n can i save them for keeps please?Embarrassed

Edited by luv_sakshi - 07 July 2014 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Mahabharat - Creations Gallery # 3|| (Page 7)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Acidic_San

IF-Sizzlerz

Acidic_San

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mythili its awesome

mythili2

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Feel Free To Use : Embarrassed

Guys My Next Spl CreationEmbarrassed

Though Both are Sad at The Situtaion, Cant Able To Stop Adoring Them in This SceneEmbarrassed

Just Love Them in This Marriage Ceremony EpisodeEmbarrassed

P.S : Roopal This is For u, Hope u'll Like it, as u asked for an ArDi Marriage ceremony Siggy which fits ur Siggy Area!!!Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hShriya95cherryberry293luv_sakshimythili2debasree04MS-meghasharma--Yukthi--Acidic_San.CrazySobtian...RamKiJanaki......Poojie....Roopal_ArDi-abhi-pundir-

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@yukthi  thank uBig smile
@santhiyaa_J thank u Big smile
@hema replied through pmBig smile n thank uBig smile ..
  n ur ardi sig is awesomeStarStarawesome blendingStarStar

Edited by mythili2 - 07 July 2014 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JananiKiDeewaniAcidic_San

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...its Beautiful Yaar!ClapClapClap...so loved it!Embarrassed..Seriously...i second that..the SPA edit was total crapDead...thankfully u watched it on HD n managed to get this for combines!Big smile...Oh that came during the Jodi awards..Wink...if only the winners were..Day Dreaming...u know whom!WinkLOL

Also loved ur Parth-Madhav Creations!!Clap...they are Divine!Thumbs Up..our Soul Mates are so Adorable!Hug...Thank u for these...n can i save them for keeps please?Embarrassed

thanks yarBig smile haha yes.. i was paying attention during jodi award time nly fr ishra so suddenly got glimpse of shaheer n pooja LOL n did thoda sa research on the video after they uploaded n came to conclusion tat pooja ws sitting beside shaheer wn the beta award ws being announcedLOL  bt what i really dnt understand is y they had to telecast 1 scene at 3 diff timingConfused n usme bhi pooja half cutOuch  seriously i want to kw who did the editingDead 
yeah sure u cn save themBig smile thank u Hug

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
mythili2--lovely avis.

JananiKiDeewani--fab creation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2JananiKiDeewani

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Hema:
Girl...i so love your work!!ClapClapClap..How do u manage to make them so Beautiful?Embarrassed

JananiKiDeewani

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

thanks yarBig smile haha yes.. i was paying attention during jodi award time nly fr ishra so suddenly got glimpse of shaheer n pooja LOL n did thoda sa research on the video after they uploaded n came to conclusion tat pooja ws sitting beside shaheer wn the beta award ws being announcedLOL  bt what i really dnt understand is y they had to telecast 1 scene at 3 diff timingConfused n usme bhi pooja half cutOuch  seriously i want to kw who did the editingDead 
yeah sure u cn save themBig smile thank u Hug
Ooh! Paying attention to so much detailing especially with such Horrendous Editing must have been tough!Ouch..u have done such a great job with that AVIClapClapClap..Seriously! i wanna bash that SPA editor for such poor quality of work!AngryDead..i noticed the way they were cutting off Pooja n the MB team tooConfused..half the time u couldn't make out who was sitting with whom!!Stern Smile

Aww...the Fav beta award announcement saw Shaheer n Pooja seated together?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so that was what all the laughter was about...Pooja looked like she was teasing Shaheer..Wink..saying "Fav Beta? Me?"...LOLDay Dreaming

mythili2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top