Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sina 1st tell me y should ballu love veera?? 
veera loves ballu..i can accept that because he has done a lot fr her

but ballu's love s confusing me...

he was nt al awwed seeing veera ...right??? m nt talking abt physical appearence
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome Post Sina!!! I know the disagreements that we have on Veeba topic would go on forever!!! I feel Baldev is indeed an open book, right now he is not hiding his feelings but guarding himself not to get carried away and lose her friendship!!! Then to your question how Veera will understand Baldev if he hides his feelings??? I feel she should be able to read the unsaid if she loves him!!! Isn't it how we all are in real life, do we always express our feelings in words??? Words are not just enough to express love; there are these moments in life when words fail!!! Baldev has always seen through her and felt her feelings!!! Veera has never tried to see the real Baldev. She was the first one to realize the love brewing in Gunjan's heart for her Veerji. Veera has always been oblivious to Baldev, she brushes him off as silly. I know he is not matured and he is naive, but that does not mean you should ignore all the good deeds done by him. Had Veera warranted a one minute thought to Baldev she would have known him better, but sadly she always chose to ignore and stick to the image of Baldev in her head!!! Baldev is her emotional and physical punching bag. Baldev has physically assaulted her, but personal emotional attacks were considerably less!!! I was super irritated by Veera getting close to Saahil and her Chinese whisper game!!! I can still forget that aforesaid deeds, but how could she forget him from the market place and just walk off!!!

When we analyze Baldev we need to remember one more factor that he is from the Pind and he is naive, for him love equates to marriage!!! Love is a zimmedaari in his view and he has not stepped back from that even when he was an enemy, we need to remember how he went and checked on Veera when he hurt her!!! I would prefer a guy who walk the talk, rather than who shouts I love you to the world. Baldev has proved time and again his affection and care through his deeds. It was so adorable that he could never hurt her even when she broke him into million pieces!!!

In my opinion, what the creatives need to understand is that there is a great deal of difference between not realizing your love and not having fallen in love. Baldev has not realized it, but he has had feelings for Veera from time immemorial now!!! Veera had not fallen in love and first let that happen!!!

I guess Baldev has unconsciously expressed his jealousy many a times, I can recall how he yelled menacingly at that other Pind guy that only he has the right to "Chedofy Mere Pind Di Kudiyan". Then, that evil smirk of Baldev when he threw Karan out of his house, "Dekh Teri Mehabooba Kaise Tadap Rahi Hai!!!", he was clearly not amused by Veera's restlessness for Karan!!! Then the epic fight for becoming her Ranjha, he clearly did not want Karan to be Veera's Ranjha. That melancholic look when the dupatta was drifting towards Karan portrayed his mental state and then Baldev with that million dollar smile when the dupatta finally landed upon him spoke volumes about his feelings!!! I enjoy Veeba a lot, now I wanna see a genuine love story developing where Veera gets to see Baldev, the real Baldev with his flaws and beauty!!! I wanna see an empathetic Veera as we have seen an empathetic Baldev!!!

Edited by monumolu - 9 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Trixie_

sina 1st tell me y should ballu love veera?? 

veera loves ballu..i can accept that because he has done a lot fr her

but ballu's love s confusing me...

he was nt al awwed seeing veera ...right??? m nt talking abt physical appearence

Not all awwed?😕kaunsi scene ki baat kar rahi hai tu?😕

Nd Love does not need a reason to happen Trixie!Love just happens!If u can explain Y u love sm1 dn its like not love!😳In my dictionary at least..
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monumolu

Awesome Post Sina!!! I know the disagreements that we have on Veeba topic would go on forever!!! I feel Baldev is indeed an open book, right now he is not hiding his feelings but guarding himself not to get carried away and lose her friendship!!! Then to your question how Veera will understand Baldev if he hides his feelings??? I feel she should be able to read the unsaid if she loves him!!! Isn't it how we all are in real life, do we always express our feelings in words??? Words are not just enough to express love; there are these moments in life when words fail!!! Baldev has always seen through her and felt her feelings!!! Veera has never tried to see the real Baldev. She was the first one to realize the love brewing in Gunjan's heart for her Veerji. Veera has always been oblivious to Baldev, she brushes him off as silly. I know he is not matured and he is naive, but that does not mean you should ignore all the good deeds done by him. Had Veera warranted a one minute thought to Baldev she would have known him better, but sadly she always chose to ignore and stick to the image of Baldev in her head!!! Baldev is her emotional and physical punching bag. Baldev has physically assaulted her, but personal emotional attacks were considerably less!!! I was super irritated by Veera getting close to Saahil and her Chinese whisper game!!! I can still forget that aforesaid deeds, but how could she forget him from the market place and just walk off!!!

When we analyze Baldev we need to remember one more factor that he is from the Pind and he is naive, for him love equates to marriage!!! Love is a zimmedaari in his view and he has not stepped back from that even when he was an enemy, we need to remember how he went and checked on Veera when he hurt her!!! I would prefer a guy who walk the talk, rather than who shouts I love you to the world. Baldev has proved time and again his affection and care through his deeds. It was so adorable that he could never hurt her even when she broke him into million pieces!!!

In my opinion, what the creatives need to understand is that there is a great deal of difference between not realizing your love and not having fallen in love. Baldev has not realized it, but he has had feelings for Veera from time immemorial now!!! Veera had not fallen in love and first let that happen!!!

I guess Baldev has unconsciously expressed his jealousy many a times, I can recall how he yelled menacingly at that other Pind guy that only he has the right to "Chedofy Mere Pind Di Kudiyan". Then, that evil smirk of Baldev when he threw Karan out of his house, "Dekh Teri Mehabooba Kaise Tadap Rahi Hai!!!", he was clearly not amused by Veera's restlessness for Karan!!! Then the epic fight for becoming her Ranjha, he clearly did not want Karan to be Veera's Ranjha. That melancholic look when the dupatta was drifting towards Karan portrayed his mental state and then Baldev with that million dollar smile when the dupatta finally landed upon him spoke volumes about his feelings!!! I enjoy Veeba a lot, now I wanna see a genuine love story developing where Veera gets to see Baldev, the real Baldev with his flaws and beauty!!! I wanna see an empathetic Veera as we have seen an empathetic Baldev!!!

Red:Amen to dt!I wanna see dt too!😆
  I know its Veera who shu work harder as she hd always belittled him,nd nvr wantd to accept he is changed..
  But I feel Veera always knew in her heart that she might fall for Ballu,and maybe her subconscious was tryn to protect her..
  I might be a fanciful dreamer,but dtz wat I believe!😳

deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Not all awwed?😕kaunsi scene ki baat kar rahi hai tu?😕

Nd Love does not need a reason to happen Trixie!Love just happens!If u can explain Y u love sm1 dn its like not love!😳In my dictionary at least..

par veera ko ballu 's caring nature dekhke pyaar ho raha hai...lekin ballu ko??? wat he saw in veera??
plz dont say he got attracted to her face
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Agree! You have explain everything in detail and it makes sense to meh!😎
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You make things easier. A sensible post, which explained everything. Love you for this.🤗
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Awww Sonu!!!Here a jhappi to cool u down girl!🤗
  Sayn nothng is a taboo dear frnd!😆Its just da way u veer ur frustrations!😳
 U r hurt and angry bcoz Veera whispered into Saahil's ear and touched him,and sm r angry dt Ballu moved his attention to Polish grls while sharing an eyelock.and odrs r tryn to squeeze da joy out of dese happenings..Nd da Cvs r enjoyn us fightn lyk dis!!!😡😆

Okay hw about see it dis way..?😉

Veera wn she was wid Saahil,baldev had throw tomato at him..But he cant hurt his Sherni right?He loves her!

Explanation:Dis is a trailor to Baldev's angst and in future if any1 cums close to Veera he will mk dm into tomato chutneys!!!😡😛

Veera mkn Baldev look at her instead of da grls..

Explanation:Dis is also a trailor,nad Veera will not let ballu concentrate on anythng but her!She will fight for him alda way..!🥳

Nd how bout dis!U love Ballu so much..Do u think Ballu will lyk it if u hate Veera so much!😲I just dnt think so!😆😉

Calm down grl!Ballu will soo burn sth!He will burn our tv screens and us wid his scorching love for Veera,nd also his Sherni will be branded in his love!😉

aww sina..i love u 🤗..good to see some1 can actually calm me down and not make me more angry..i don't hate her after watching the latest promo😆..but yeah it is a taboo to say anything against veera..🤢..even if its for her betterment..sachai kadwi hti hai
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

aww sina..i love u 🤗..good to see some1 can actually calm me down and not make me more angry..i don't hate her after watching the latest promo😆..but yeah it is a taboo to say anything against veera..🤢..even if its for her betterment..sachai kadwi hti hai

Ohhh Sonu🤗 You are being softer I guess, it is not a taboo but a heinous crime to say a word against Veera because she is a modern educated today's city girl!!! So east or west she gotta be the best!!! 

😆 Then if you disagree with Veera on any point people might question how can you like Veeba when you don't like Veera!!! I really don't get their logic, then if they blame Baldev are they not doing the same, how can they be Veeba lovers too!!! Then the part and parcel of all this is you become an illogical fangirl of Baldev/ Vishal!!! No complaints as I am proud to be a Baldevian 😛

Well we love Veeba because if Baldev is a kameena, so is Veera, she is a kameeni 😛!!! If Baldev is a Sher, so is Veera she is a Sherni!!! They are imperfectly perfect together!!! I would sum it up Veeba as a total dhamakedaar package, if Baldev is bad to the world, he is nice to Veera, Veera is good to the world and she knows how to be bad to Baldev!!! Is that not a perfect balance??? I guess this is the reason I love Veeba!!!
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

no siya..we hate veera we are blind fangirls..that's why we shipped veeba when they were kids bcoz an akashwani told us vishal would play baldev and he would be awesome⭐️...we shipped veeba from the day harshita and devish were 2gether onscreen and when all others thought baldev was a villain😛..we hate veera because she's educated and we are illiterates⭐️..because she can touch guys and hangout but we can't because we are conservative😛..we loved devish as baldev and thought he would be the hero because mamta aunty had told us vishal will play baldev👏..baldev kre to character dheela..educated veera kre to rasleela👏
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago