PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys Pankhudi is dead and she is never going to come back.

Congrats CV's for ur great thoughts by killing Pankhdui and evergreen couple PAYA.😭

You have made Adi's pure love and belief a joke.thats it.

Why do u care about  fans ? Do whatever u want.

CVs didnt stand up to viewers expectations on this stupid track and even i never be able to understand on Disha's character change.

So who are all quitting the show ?

But i will continue to watch as am huge of Nakuul[More than disha] and Disha.I know its not going to be same as PAYA and we would not enjoy like our beloved couple PAYA.

PAYA you will always be in our heart forever.Miss you so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to just quit this show...😭

well done CVs👏 you have come up with the best storyline in history!!!!! and viewers are truly very much loving it!!!!👏🤢😭😭

I don't even know what to say...my show is over???!!!!😲

😭😭😭😭😭
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RIP PKDH!  Pankhuri is gone and with her all the charm of this story as well! and no matter what Aisha will NEVER be Pankhuri. A look alike is only a look alike , she cannot replace Pankhuri!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have not even watched the last two episodes. These guys are crazy. Killed Pankuri. I don't even know what to say! The actor playing the character is STILL in the show, and they STILL killed her? This is the stupidest thing. Usually they do such things when the actor in question leaves the show. This is the reverse. Height of stupidity! 

I know Disha wanted a change, but is THIS how they bring it about?? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RIP PKDH...

Vry frustated.. short comment s bettter
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭 Oh my fav show..😭😭 Miss my old PKDH!!!!!!!!!😭😭
Why did you do this CVs why??? WHY???????? And WHY can't you bring back Pankhu?? WHY??????😭😭😭

I will continue watching for now...I simply love Nakuul...😳 NaSha chemistry...😳...but it would sooo much better if ONLY they would remain as PaYa...😭😭
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs hv killed the show..there is nothing left in pkdh to watch...but i can't stop myself from watching pkdh..fully addictfd..o God..why i am so addicted??