Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

A reason to move on ..

TheOriginals Goldie
TheOriginals
TheOriginals

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Scott was fatally injured in the fight with his enemies .. His eyes were closed but could hear faint voices of his friends ..
Stiles: Scott .. Scott wats happening ?? Derek why his wounds aren't healing ? 
Kira: Scott oh my god plzz stay with us ..
 After sometime he became unconscious .. When he opened his eyes he found himself in his school .. He was there sitting in an empty classroom dats when he heard her voice ..  Scott was shocked as well as surprised .. He turned around and said " Allison u .. God Allison " tears were forming in his eyes .. Allison went near him and wiped his tears .. She kissed his forehead and said " how r u scott ? Long time right remember this is same classroom where I first saw u .. It's special to me .. " Scott couldn't control his tears and one sobbing in her arms and said " how could u Allison ? How could u leave me .. I told u I can wait for u till eternity but u just went away .. U didn't care about me " .. Allison lifted his head and said " Where is my strong headed Alpha wolf who can do anything to save his friends ? I just want him back " .. Scott pulled her closer and said " everyone needed u .. U had thousand reasons to stay and not a single reason to leave ..But u went away .." Allison cupped his face and said " I had no choice but I had a reason to die and the reason is I was taking my last breathe in your arms ... " Scott said " Allison I love u .. " .. Allison said " u have to be strong everyone needs u and u r a true alpha who cares about everyone and u know u have reasons to move on and one of the main reason is Kira .. I know Scott she cares for u .. " Scott was now completely broken .. Allison kissed him passionately Scott too responded with same passion .. Scott could now see his whole life in front of his eyes .. His battles against evil, his life with his friends and family and also his moments with Allison .. They pulled away and Allison asked jokingly " what if I do this ??" Scott had a sad smile and replied " I will beg u r mercy .." They joined their forehead and Allison said " see u have reasons to move on and abt me it's my time to wait for u and this isn't the end of my wait .. I still have to wait for ages to meet u and I ready for that ..." Scott said " thank u so much my little warroir .. I  love u .." .. Allison murmured " I love u too .. " saying this she kissed him again and a bright light filled the place ... 
Scott's wound were now healing and he opened his bright red eyes ... Everyone sighed in a relief ..
Kira hugged him and said : gosh u scared us .. I was so scared ..
Scott hugged her back and said : I am not leaving u all this easily ..
Stiles : thank god u r okay bro .. How u r feeling now ..
Scott : better than ever .. I was just lost but now I found myself .. So it's time to get back at them ..
Everyone nodded ...

Edited by Prince6495 - 04 July 2014 at 7:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rock_chick06tanaquilviagomesSweetAndSpiceKishafan_4everpriya1101.AriSe.To.LoVe.sneha02sweetdesire

sneha02 IF-Rockerz
sneha02
sneha02

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Brilliant stavan
That's emotinal moving n heartfelt...
It spoke of undying love yet the fact that life means moving on however difficult it is.
Wow..that was quite deep
Super loved it...
Thanks for such osmness yaar... cliched but hats off truly
priya1101 Goldie
priya1101
priya1101

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Res.
Unres.
Amazing OS Stavan.
It's an excellent piece of work,Flawless.
Life is a journey,it never stops for anyone,it moves on and we should move on with life,however difficult it is and kehte hain na waqt har zakm bar deta hain,In this OS i have seen the undying love of Scott and Alison,but Scott has a reason to move on in life,Loved that soul talk of Scott and Alison,how his subconscious mind,made him understand his need in this world and also that Alison would wait for him and love him forever,no matter what.
Moi loved it,the concept is beautiful and also the title,all in all a great work.
Keep writing.

Edited by priya1101 - 05 July 2014 at 3:38am
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Wow Stavan
beautifully written dear
simply awesome
Plz keep writing
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet
TheOriginals Goldie
TheOriginals
TheOriginals

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha02

Brilliant stavan
That's emotinal moving n heartfelt...
It spoke of undying love yet the fact that life means moving on however difficult it is.
Wow..that was quite deep
Super loved it...
Thanks for such osmness yaar... cliched but hats off truly
thanks a lot Neha
I am glad u like it ...
scallison their deep love ..
thanks a lot for appreciating ..

TheOriginals Goldie
TheOriginals
TheOriginals

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1101

Res.
Unres.
Amazing OS Stavan.
It's an excellent piece of work,Flawless.
Life is a journey,it never stops for anyone,it moves on and we should move on with life,however difficult it is and kehte hain na waqt har zakm bar deta hain,In this OS i have seen the undying love of Scott and Alison,but Scott has a reason to move on in life,Loved that soul talk of Scott and Alison,how his subconscious mind,made him understand his need in this world and also that Alison would wait for him and love him forever,no matter what.
Moi loved it,the concept is beautiful and also the title,all in all a great work.
Keep writing.

thanks a lot Priya
I am glad u like it
yaa their undying love but yaa life does move on ..
thanks a lot for appreciating and wonderful comment ..
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1101

TheOriginals Goldie
TheOriginals
TheOriginals

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Wow Stavan
beautifully written dear
simply awesome
Plz keep writing