Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Of course the last fight between my Bheema and Duryodhan .. I am waiting to see my Bheema destroy the antagonist .. 😳

But I am also looking forward to my Bheema's encounter with Dushy.. I want to see my Bheema rip Dushy's arm, tear his chest, drink his blood and then bring blood for his Panchali's hair .. πŸ˜›

Go Bheema go !!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me, it's always Bhima vs Dushashan!!!
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was a silent reader till came through this post πŸ˜‰ after vh waiting 2 see death of bhim nd dusassana just want 2 see faces of all those ppl who didn't stopped him or encouraged him 2 commit that henious crime🀒😑
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i voted for arjun vs karna, because i wanted to see the clash of the titans, but i will love to see bheem destroying dushy and and dury too.
mahabharatfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont wanna see abhimanyu death😭 😭i would love to see him till the end but its not possible obviously.but i would like to see a face off of arjun and karna two great warriors of the kuru dynasty
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RonMione4ever

But I am also looking forward to my Bheema's encounter with Dushy.. I want to see my Bheema rip Dushy's arm, tear his chest, drink his blood and then bring blood for his Panchali's hair .. πŸ˜›

Yeah, me too! Nothing will give me more satisfaction than seeing this scene! πŸ˜ˆ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun and Karna's final battle...
and I am very excited about Bheem VS Dusshashan and also Bheem VS Duryodhan. Dusshashan's is more exciting!