JaGan AT : 30 |''Can't stop loving you'' - Page 110

Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=saba113]Sheetal ... its beautifulpost it in Creation gallery too naa so we can have more JaGan creations there 
@Jaya ... finally teray pale meri baat padh gaye  Looking forward to see you here more often 

@Yeh humari boss kahan gaye Sid  kahan ho need a new AT ðŸ˜Ž
[/QUOTE 
Sure saba I will..I have made other siggy's too. I will post them too
Originally posted by JaGanAT

Wow Sheetal Beautiful siggy 
i am here here 😆New AT coming ðŸ˜›

Sawagatam...aapka hi wait tha mohtarma😃... 

N yea sheetal I know ps I tough... but your droolicious attempts are such a relief...just go on n thank u
i totally agree @Neha  Jagya did mistakes in the past but he was not the only one who was at fault i hate to see  how cvs make him punch bag In JaAn relationship he was not the only one at fault Singhs especially Dadisaa did so many misdeeds thats why the relationship actually failed  but they never accepted and always made jagya the punch bag Forget accepting her misdeeds Dadisaa never realized she was wrong in doing child marriage of Jagya ,she twice married him in childhood yet she only apologized to Anandi never bothered about her grandson she did that misdeed with him twice in his childhood ?Thats why i find redemption of Dadisaa so sham 
Here right now creatives are only busy making Jagya guilty  The truth is Gauri was much more at fault than him She cheated him , kept him in dark , used him to plot revenge on his family ., she lied to him about her miscarriage too and then cruelly rejected him off 3 times not just once but thrice now she desperately want him back but not accepting her misdeeds at all I so want to see Jagya coming out of his guilt mode and Gauri madam sees mirror she wronged her so called true love 
Originally posted by sneha02

Sawagatam...aapka hi wait tha mohtarma😃... 

N yea sheetal I know ps I tough... but your droolicious attempts are such a relief...just go on n thank u
ur welcome anytime