TR SS :- || Mokshya ||

Sneha_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shot One

The road was blocked; there were police vehicles everywhere, which was pretty usual, but then when you are sitting inside a police van, you don't consider it normal. I was handcuffed. There were cops all around me; there was one holding his gun as he sat next to me. Any normal man, who had never ever done anything illegal or never been to a police station before, would be scared to death but as usual I was a exception, I was not scared. This was expected- Police, Arrest & Massacre, I had been expecting it. Looking at the gun the cop held, I thought of snatching it & shooting myself. Yeah, it did seem justified. I glanced through window as the cop had his eyes fixed on me. It didn't bother me in any manner; we were at the entrance of the Delhi High Court. There was a big gathering at the entrance. Men & Women were burning hoardings displaying my name.

Reyaansh.

"You should rot in hell". One of the hoardings had these words written on it' and it also had my photograph. I smiled at the statement. May be for the first time after that day. 

That one day...which turned up my world upside down.

There was this guy who spat on my photographs. The vehicle stopped suddenly as people had gone berserk. Stones, eggs & even slippers came hurtling at me to welcome me. The cops tried to drag me towards the courtroom, but things can not be easy when entire country is grouped against you. The occasion was being telecasting on every news channel. 

SPAT!

Someone hit me in the face. It didn't hurt physically, but then, I wasn't expecting a physical attack. People from women welfare associations held a placard asking government to hand me over them. 

"How do you feel? Do you think you'll be convicted for murder of the woman you were in love with for more than 15 yrs?"

The question came from nowhere.

A female reporter stood right in front of me with a portable camera. There were other reporters trying to capture a glimpse of my face on their camera. It was like a movie set, but it was not a joyful watch. We marched towards the courtroom. The cops cleared the way, pushing people aside. I could see my brother-in-law at a distance, standing with his hands inside his pockets. Swayam was a tough guy.

"Can you get out of this Mr. Singhania?." 

A reporter threw another question at me, and it went unanswered. These people, who were actually 'people', were mere living beings to me. There's a difference between people and living beings, as people mean something to you. 

The only person that meant something to me was dead.

I had killed her.

I looked at my hand; the ring was still there. I couldn't gather courage to remove it. It'd seem like a joke to the world, but that was blatant truth. My f**king mind, My f**king conscious mind had the f**king courage to fire a f**king bullet at my wife, but couldn't gather the f**king courage to take this f**king ring out of my f**king finger- f**k!

That was the kind of bullshit I was feeding myself with.
They took me inside the courtroom, which looked more like a railway station of Delhi. I stood inside the trial chamber with my head bent low, as the world awaited the verdict. The world had questions- unanswered and unnoticed, through important.

Life isn't about finding an answer to the questions people throw at you; it's about having questions of your own. Sometimes answers don't change the circumstances, the outcome or the past, but they give satisfaction to the heart. I, however wasn't looking for satisfaction. Told you I was a exception. Always.

My wife was dead and I was being convicted for the murder of my wife. Ironic, isn't it? 

The people kept abusing me, some was wishing that I was dead, while some wanted to put a bullet inside me as it would be honour for them. 

The lawyers began their argument. The truth remains the same, but people quarrel in the hope of altering the truth. The truth still doesn't change and people use their wit to buy the truth. However, it was not anticipated today. The lawyer threw questions at me.

"Why did you kill your wife"?

The fight between my mind and my heart started; my heart wanted the truth to come out, but my mind wanted it to stay. Confused & perplexed, I looked at the audience, through it wasn't. They were just mere human beings trying to judge me & mock me, perhaps.
The opposition lawyer said, 

" He shouldn't be allowed to live. If we let him out, it would encourage men like him to physically abuse women. We should punish him to set a example." 

The crowd agreed and applauded him. My lawyer tried hard to defend me, but it didn't bother me. I didn't have any desire to live. Concussion was the victory of the mind over the heart. My conscience supported my heart and I was about to tell them the truth.

I finally spoke. And here was my story.
Story of Reyaansh Singhania & Tanya Roy.

Lovestory of Rey & Taani.

~*~*~*~

Hola people. 

Shocked! 

I know after 2 months. But due some issues I left writing here. But my friends like Sswachi, Pooja, Ishu gave me strength to write again & here I am back again. So this series is dedicated to all u guys. 

Please hit 'Like' button & don't forget to comment. 
Next update will be coming soon.
Waiting for your love

Shot 1... Pg 1
Shot 2...Pg 4

Edited by Sneha_TaaRey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Res 

U N R E S

Amazing start sneha

It was shocking at first

Rey killed Taani πŸ˜²

waiting to hear about Their Love Story from him and reason why he killed her

Update soon and your other stories too

Edited by -SunShine - 9 years ago
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..interesting concept
Updaye soon πŸ˜›
princess_tara thumbnail
omg superb concept
it seems so unusual story
waiting to read more
update it soon
n do pm me
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is thrillar and romantic story i guessed
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh my god wat a concept.
Kabhi suna nahi kabhi dekha nahi
Amazing idea of concept dear.

Really desperate to know their exotic nd different love story.

Thx for the pm
Update ASAP
Lazygal_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing n shocking
Y did he killed her
Next part story begins
Waiting for it n thnx for d pm
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2