•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Roshan families now needs to get a life because they havent made a film that was original. Hrithick film Krrish done goood business because of the hype that was publicised for a film. Munna Bhai and KANK was wayy better than Krrish. Those two movies were original not copied off any movie (i hope so) and Krrish was superbly hit because of its Special effects. Koi Mil Gaya was a copy of 3 different films. E.T, Spiderman, Independence day, Krrish is a copy of again Spiderman, 2 of the Matrix movies. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR😡

***Mods note - I have changed the title of the topic, because the original title...is not very "good" and it brings unwanted negativity onto the forum.  Also I have moved this topic to the other bollywood section***

Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago
Well i kinda agree wid u,krish and KMG r more like fantasy type of films.
Well I am sorry, but I disagree with you, I think the Roshans make awesome movies, and their team has given all superhits, and as far as KANK goes, that movie wasnt original either, it was a copy of the hollywood movie "Closer" and I have heard people say that Closer was much better thank KANK, I think KANK was all hype, the story was horrible and the end was just a disaster, and compared to that Krrish did live up to the hype, the stunts were awesome and he actually risked his life to do them and plus KMG was also an awesome film, because never in bollywood such a film was ever made, and despite being a hollywood copied film it still was a super hit.....and again i think Hrithik + Raskesh created magic that Karan + SRK + Rani + Amitabh + Priety + Abhi + Kiron + Dharma Prodections could even come close to creating at the box office....so this is what I think, and I dont think Hrithik needs to get a life....cauz atleast he is experimenting with new roles...and even if it is a copy of a hollywood film...he still acted in the whole movie, which means he has the potential to do anything or any type of a role if he puts his heary to it

~Rashi~Edited by dazzlingdesi - 17 years ago

Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

Well I am sorry, but I disagree with you, I think the Roshans make awesome movies, and their team has given all superhits, and as far as KANK goes, that movie wasnt original either, it was a copy of the hollywood movie "Closer" and I have heard people say that Closer was much better thank KANK, I think KANK was all hype, the story was horrible and the end was just a disaster, and compared to that Krrish did live up to the hype, the stunts were awesome and he actually risked his life to do them and plus KMG was also an awesome film, because never in bollywood such a film was ever made, and despite being a hollywood copied film it still was a super hit.....and again i think Hrithik + Raskesh created magic that Karan + SRK + Rani + Amitabh + Priety + Abhi + Kiron + Dharma Prodections could even come close to creating at the box office....so this is what I think, and I dont think Hrithik needs to get a life....cauz atleast he is experimenting with role...and even if it is a copy of a hollywood film...he still acted in the whole movie, which means he has the potential to do anything or any type of a role if he puts his hear to it

~Rashi~

Hats off 2 U..Wow I completly agree wit u ...Atleast he experiments and does his part wit so much perfection!..So hats off 2..And whether u blv it or not..He is one of India's greatest actors!👏

Well I am sorry, but I disagree with you, I think the Roshans make awesome movies, and their team has given all superhits, and as far as KANK goes, that movie wasnt original either, it was a copy of the hollywood movie "Closer" and I have heard people say that Closer was much better thank KANK, I think KANK was all hype, the story was horrible and the end was just a disaster, and compared to that Krrish did live up to the hype, the stunts were awesome and he actually risked his life to do them and plus KMG was also an awesome film, because never in bollywood such a film was ever made, and despite being a hollywood copied film it still was a super hit.....and again i think Hrithik + Raskesh created magic that Karan + SRK + Rani + Amitabh + Priety + Abhi + Kiron + Dharma Prodections could even come close to creating at the box office....so this is what I think, and I dont think Hrithik needs to get a life....cauz atleast he is experimenting with new roles...and even if it is a copy of a hollywood film...he still acted in the whole movie, which means he has the potential to do anything or any type of a role if he puts his heary to it

~Rashi~

Woo! Go you! I completely agree with you!👏👍🏼

Originally posted by iiLOVEpanna

i know i agree...and i mean its everyone's opinion....plus i would never think that hrithik needs to get a life. and i agree with rashi thats its good he is trying out new roles...so it doesn't really make sense of posting and telling abt wat movies u like...because its everyone's different opinion....

so i am sorry mfarhaniqbal33 but i don't agree with u

Edited by sim_indian - 17 years ago

~Rashi~

wow-well dun, cud not have put it better myself, rashi👏

at least the roshans attempted to do fantasy and sci fi films-i have not seen any1 else in bollywood attempt that

kank was rubbish-same old karan johar recycled material. all song and dance with a plot that blew rite up in johar camp

whatever who cares about orignal or copy all films are fiction nothing even close to reality. i just care about star in the movie . shahrukh starred in kank so for me kank is the best movie ever. krrish was ok cause i like hritick a bit. but shahrukh is the best and that is why all his movies are best. 👏