Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Today raman could have handled it better rather then hurting ishu

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I mean he could have told her straight that  adi called him today for the first time and asked something,he asked wether i can take them all for picnic along with ruhi...i dont want to hurt u neither i want to go on picnic with shagun,but then adi for first time asked something ,so i dont want to reject him.What do you have to say about it ,discuss it with family ,then take a desicion ,otherwise he cant tell to adi becoz his relation is already bad,but ruhi has the power to tell shagun and adi ,if u want me,then i want ishima ,may be ishita also could come.but watever ,ishu woudnt have got hurt the way she got today.
first raman said i want us to go on picnic,he dint define that us refers to whom exactly then when ishu started planning ,got excited ,then he said he wants to on a picnic with adi,shagun,and ruhi.Thats exactly what hurted ishu .The whole conversation started so badly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman's obsession with adi knows no bounds or logic. Im afraid he will agree to leave ishitha if that brat asks
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kat6k

Raman's obsession with adi knows no bounds or logic. Im afraid he will agree to leave ishitha if that brat asks

No ,raman can never do that,ruhi is his daughter ,he does care for her ...
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree wid u... he cud hav handled the situation maturely...i really hated him tdy😡😡😡
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think from the day one,Raman has handled the entire case very badly.

But today he crossed all the limits. He could have handled it sensitively or smartly. But today Raman insulted Ishita,first telling about the trip and secondly telling her to convince Ruhi for the trip. Coz he knows Ruhi will not go without her Ishimaa.

I just pray to god,to finish this track asap. I cant tolerate this Adi drama anymore.
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree
taman messed the whole situation badly
nd he expect her manofy ruhi
spineless sick man
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree
raman messed the whole situation badly