Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Behula faints. Seeing this, Chandradhar does Mahadev's aavahan. Mansa is confident he'll not come but to her surprise both Mahadev & Parvati appears. Chandradhar is happy. Mahadev tells him, he's passed the test.  Chandradhar says after having your darshan there is nothing left to be desired. But please make my son alive & show Mansa, you care for your bhakta. Mahadev says he is extremely happy with his bhakti but now he is here on other bhakta's call, Behula. He calls out her name, she becomes conscious. Seeing Mahadev, says I was arrogant about your boon, that was a mistake. Chandradhar asks Mahadev to make his son alive. He answers Lakshmichandra is unconscious due to Mansa's poison. She can make him alive. Do you have faith in my bhakti? Chandradhar says yes.

At Kheersagar, Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji, why Mahadev is not punishing Mansa & protecting his bhakta? Vishnuji answers, whatever Mahadev is doing will be clear in nearest future. Now it's an important time for Mansa to understand.

Hearing Mahadev's words Mansa is happy. She tells Chandradhar, had you accepted to be my bhakta, you wouldn't have suffered so much. Chandradhar says all these years he's worshipped Mahadev with his right hand. Can not worship Mansa with that hand. Mansa says for her right or left doesn't make any difference. He worships Mansa with his left hand. Mansa says now see how I will shower my grace on you. She trys to take poison back from Lakshmichandra's body but fails. She is shocked at her failure.

Mahdev tells her, Devatva doesn't mean showing miracles. Showing off your power can not make you divine. Divinity is light, it dispels darkness. A devotee's faith makes one divine.If Chandradhar starts worshipping you, my feelings for him will not change. A deva can not be partial. Being neutral, unselfish is needed. Till you have a single desire to be a Devi, you can't be one. . Even Devas have to atone for their mistakes.No one can escape from this cycle.

Everyone present there including Diti are hearing this.

Precap: Mansa realizes her mistake. She asks forgiveness from Mahadev.

Mahadev & Parvati accept Mansa as a Devi. She will be worshipped for removing poison.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by mnx12 - 03 July 2014 at 11:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunringrosessidspilzreimarsnarula67kalyani_shivaYorkieQuixotic5nirmalac99varaaliangelic8219ambbihachitsri65Proud-Indiataahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update -3/7/14 Divinity" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quixotic5

Goldie

Quixotic5

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU ..Smile
So looks like Mansa track is about to end/already ended...hmm..i wonder what the next track is gonna b..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67mnx12

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU..
I feel  Mansa's  track may meet its end by Wed/Thurs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
This was a wonderful epi. Even if the popular story is not followed. Catching the crux, interpreting the inner message is what makes DKDM special inspite of showing their own version.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesrsnarula67kalyani_shivanirmalac99

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
^ Minakshi you got the essence of the story and thanks for the WU :D

mnx12

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
t

mnx12

rsnarula67

rsnarula67

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minakshi for the WU. 
I sometimes fumble with the shudh Hindi words while watching the show - which is why I read the WU.  It very often helps with anything that I did not understand. So thanks once again to you and all the other updaters.

In this epi, Mahadev Gyan about Divinity Clap   It was beautiful.  You wrote up the essence of it.

This is one of the reasons that I love the show, and will not stop watching no matter what.

Edited by rsnarula67 - 03 July 2014 at 9:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesQuixotic5mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsnarula67

Thanks Minakshi for the WU. 
I sometimes fumble with the shudh Hindi words while watching the show - which is why I read the WU.  It very often helps with anything that I did not understand. So thanks once again to you and all the other updaters.

In this epi, Mahadev Gyan about Divinity Clap   It was beautiful.  You wrote up the essence of it.

This is one of the reasons that I love the show, and will not stop watching no matter what.

@bold, even I like this aspect the most & it's the main reason for watching. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67Quixotic5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top