Diya Aur Baati Hum

Chavvi's plan backfired again !!!!

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't stop laughing seeing Chavvi... All her stupid plans gets backfired ...🤣

In the name of pregnancy she wanted to rest at home nd wanted others to do seva to her...  But unfortunately everything goes against her...🤣

Her MIL who is very practical asks her to continue with her job nd infact more worried abt the distance btw RM nd her office ... 🤣

That lady rockzzz  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i simply love that lady
chavi is lucky to have her as MIL
but she evvv

she may even bribe that doc ( who is also a relative)
next kaand of chavi🤣
pasurYa thumbnail
That doc might tell her MIL or maybe Chavvi like Meena asks her to tell her MIL that she needs complete rest...
But one thing s for sure.. Chavvi s gonna get slaps from both the sides... One bb another Dilip...
Making an innocent man to get angry to the core...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chavi's face was worth seeing. To escape work I told a lie. Now I have landed in big problem. Imagine her MILs niece is a doctor. How will Chavi escape. By the way how did they conduct the rasam without confirmation from doc. Leave it.
Anyways Chavi banda phod is on the way. Also I liked the way Chavi's MIL praised Bhabo and Bhabo was feeling uneasy. Then she told she wanted her DIL to work than raise a family at a young age. Loved Meena when she said to Chavi you have got a MIL whose thought process is really great. What an indirect slap to Bhabo. Loved Meena for it 
pasurYa thumbnail
haan Shruthi... bb could feel the guilt when Chavvi's MIL praised her... Not able to face anyone nd also Sandy's face when her MIL told work s more impt when Emily told abt Mohit...