Jodha Akbar

After a long saw jalal in pool - Page 3

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Chill Gem... increase ur patience... coz after war sequence and the praise Jo will be shown getting from Jalal, and HB and all , then she will get more bashing here...coz unfortunately it will be seen as Jalal shown as dumb...

actually it's his deepest grief that he has to fight with his own ppl, but instead some concentrate on how Jo is trying to be mahaan... we see other way round, that she helps him in getting better,  coz she knows and is used to the value of being a part of family which loves and is loved by all..

anyway, everybody has his own views... we can't expect others to like ours... just that bashing any character has really no meaning... it's CVs who make those characters...

Hi Diksha,
I agree with you.Here nobody is shown Mahaan.
I feel they are a couple and in couples who listens to whom is not important but right thing is done is important with each other's consent .Women have always played integral role in man's life from ages.Be it as a mother or as a wife.In Shivaji's success his mother Jijabai played crucial role,Kasturba Gandhi had a major role behind Mahatma Gandhi's success.Now in this age ,Narayan Murty also said that those 10000 Rs his wife gave to him and all her support,her efforts to start Infosys ,He is what today bcoz of Sudha Murty.There are many examples like this.
   So here also she is his support.They are one.

Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Chill Gem... increase ur patience... coz after war sequence and the praise Jo will be shown getting from Jalal, and HB and all , then she will get more bashing here...coz unfortunately it will be seen as Jalal shown as dumb...

actually it's his deepest grief that he has to fight with his own ppl, but instead some concentrate on how Jo is trying to be mahaan... we see other way round, that she helps him in getting better,  coz she knows and is used to the value of being a part of family which loves and is loved by all..

anyway, everybody has his own views... we can't expect others to like ours... just that bashing any character has really no meaning... it's CVs who make those characters...

Just wanted this show to be back on track and leads trp race.. now our show is in 4th place.. just hope it gets back to 2nd place like b4...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rashmi81

Hi Diksha,
I agree with you.Here nobody is shown Mahaan.
I feel they are a couple and in couples who listens to him is not important but right thing is done is important with each other's consent .Women have always played integral role in man's life from ages.Be it as a mother or as a wife.In Shivaji's success his mother Jijabai played crucial role,Kasturba Gandhi had a major role behind Mahatma Gandhi's success.Now in this age ,Narayan Murty also said that those 10000 Rs his wife gave to him and all her support,her efforts to start Infosys ,He is what today bcoz of Sudha Murty.There are many examples like this.
   So here also she is his support.They are one.

well said...
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing I remember about this episode is Jalal in that pool, my brain freeze on that image everything else went out the window.
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jodha touched Jalal's bare body....just loved the scene.They both looked very comfortable today. Pari was comfortable while touching RT's bare body. Why did the CVs make it an emotional scene? Why can't they write such scenes for romance?😕 Edited by AbHer_neha - 9 years ago
Giannita63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swepa

If some people in the forum don't find it as an offence, what is wrong if jalal discusses some matters with his wife jodha as he is also young and he found some wise counsellor in jodha regarding raajaneethi? If he gives importance to her because of his own taste what is wrong in that ? .Ina family also wife and husband discuss things and take decisions on certain matters. Every time i see some members expect rajath to leave the show and find some other show, but my doubt is why does he leave the show when he is getting so many awards for his acting and he is paid well?.He has to work and when his work is satisfying to him why he will care for a minority of fans when millions of others are liking him? Regarding trps how can for the sake of trps everytime only akdha scenes for maximum time and that too intensely they can show? Every time those people who talk about royalty expect them to be like a passionate couple in love? In a 3 hours picture it may workout but not in a serial especially for people like us who are in lakhs.There will be some scenes(not like chuchak's) for the story to move ahead. Though it is an open forum and one can express their views it is disgusting to come to forum and see the bashings of the bchracters. sorry this is the first time after bearing for long the comments today i've written this comment.

Oh God, finally someone with common sense!!!!!! Sooo agree with you!!!!!!