Chand Begum's search begin - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by impiya

Adham n Sharif r becoming intelligent day by day. Sharif asked some very sensible questions today. I like Shariff when he is not lusting Jo...He was good in the initial episodes.

@bold: agree
accha when will be Jodha-Shenu fight? hoga bhi nahi?๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for the update Ela.
I could watch only last part of the episode.

Looks like an average episode.

Yes it was an Ok episode. ..mostly about chand begum
Originally posted by tamy267

accha when will be Jodha-Shenu fight? hoga bhi nahi?๐Ÿ˜•

tammy...! ๐Ÿ˜Š
starts on friday up to tuesday , they can't drag anymore..next week CB mystery out..
Piya ---- I didn't notice Mirza's dress properly...Was busy in hearing and writing...I think it was blue wala...Not sure though๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Thanks for update ela n pallu ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for war sequence n I hope they execute well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ adham n sharif became intelligent these days ๐Ÿ˜† I rememberd Jallu searching for Jo in mathura n crying for her wen I saw today all were searching for cb n Jallu crying for his sister...

Jallu is often shown crying in this serial. .I falling trp ensure that he recovers his brain fast
Originally posted by susantogiaa

today episode was fine when maham & adham will expose ?๐Ÿ˜ˆand aaj jallu ne sai mein emotional kar diya usually mein hote nahi easily๐Ÿ˜ญfrom precap i guess soon in the show big fight will took place between mahachuchaksoldiersand jallusoldiers

Yes maham has always fooled jalal and today also she will fool...but I feel next week will be her last week
Thanks for the update ela
Episode was good. I really liked jalal and jodha scene. So everyone is now search mission of chand begum. Its really nice to see so much worry for chand begum .
Today two villians talked sensible talk . Adham and shariffudin. Shariffudin asked valid question what was the proof she has that she is daughter of chand begum.
War is coming . So now we will get more action scene . Hope it directed well.

Adham n Sharif r becoming intelligent day by day. Sharif asked some very sensible questions today. I like Shariff when he is not lusting Jo...He was good in the initial episodes.

Agreed..! he is sensible only in his form..
Shariff - the next intelligent fellow after MA...he is very dangerous than MA..
Originally posted by elasingh

Jallu is often shown crying in this serial. .I falling trp ensure that he recovers his brain fast
I agree with you.. 100%, he cries more than the Gopi bahu and Sandhya bindni, anandi all put together. This is too much. He has many treacherous relatives- all their truths will be revealing one by one... har kissi keliye aise hi royega to...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก