Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The peace on the forum - Page 2

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

hehe anju. night ended with HD plan of shagun(galiyan for her)  morning started with HD-shagun successful(galiyan for raman)  and afternoon with HD as plan of Raman πŸ˜†    what a change of atmosphere 🀣

Zener as Raman leaves Ishita though for few minutes galiyan from every corner of the globe uske hise mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One day I think we viewers will tell CV's Raman must not be shown going to work as for us he needs to stay with Ishu.24/7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -veronica-

dont b so in peace πŸ˜†
raman will be bashed as long as he is blind in adi's love.. Raman needs to b beaten with white cane 🀣

Veronica oh God dear ..white cane??
But it is true until he will side with Shagun only bad words for him...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: DivAniTanni

His only motive is to show Shagun that Ruhi loves her Ishima only, not Shagun. Cos, if they again show that Ramz was doing drama till now, it's again back to same repeating story in this show. Every time he does drama to get the truth out. Is it a realistic approach? I doubt. His drama mania breaks his wife to death, is that acceptable even if he is doing this drama for a good reason?

I really hope in this trip ruhi does only ishima ishima and raman with her and talk about her
and adi and Shagun get irritated and here maybe adi blurting out the truth??possible no???
I just wish and pray to see raman missing Ishu and talk to her on phone please cvs at least grant this wish of ours
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Zener as Raman leaves Ishita though for few minutes galiyan from every corner of the globe uske hise mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One day I think we viewers will tell CV's Raman must not be shown going to work as for us he needs to stay with Ishu.24/7

We can get that too.If by any miracle they show Ishita becoming prgnant.
Then Raman will not even leave Ishita for a second and will be wishing to see Ishita's face every moment.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DivAniTanni

His only motive is to show Shagun that Ruhi loves her Ishima only, not Shagun. Cos, if they again show that Ramz was doing drama till now, it's again back to same repeating story in this show. Every time he does drama to get the truth out. Is it a realistic approach? I doubt. His drama mania breaks his wife to death, is that acceptable even if he is doing this drama for a good reason?

Tanni you make me laugh loudly look how many of my colleagues are here
DRAMA MANIAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

We can get that too.If by any miracle they show Ishita becoming prgnant.
Then Raman will not even leave Ishita for a second and will be wishing to see Ishita's face every moment.

Not a bad idea he will begin to recognise only Ishita when Mrs Bhalla will come in front of him he will ask who's she??
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel13

Yahi baki reh Gaya tha dekhne ko
Mostof members here feel relived after today's SBs
But I am not I am there is no point why he needs to go taking ruhi with him
Poor Ishu she is not part of his family
Only aya banke reh gayi hai
But she won't refuse as raman idiot will say adi ke liye and since Ishu has promised him that she will never. One between him and adi nor will stop him from doing father responsibility
But poor her will be shattered after they leave

Don't know when will she start to investigate and find the truth
Cvs are dragging this track

Nonsense

Yeah so sad Ishita confirmed he said she's not part of his family so she's his babysitter...
though Ishita is giving him al liberty he must not crosshis limit in the exuse of Adi ke liye...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am confused from where raman has got clue of real culprit is Adi!! if he is doing drama from starting moment he consoled shagun or he saw shagun in old avtar or when he saw shagun doing drama in front of bansal !!!  my feeling her old avtar said about it. and if it s so why he is asking lawyer to suppress case, knowing shagun is not real culprit ?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Not a bad idea he will begin to recognise only Ishita when Mrs Bhalla will come in front of him he will ask who's she??

And Ishita have to introduce every one then.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

i am confused from where raman has got clue of real culprit is Adi!! if he is doing drama from starting moment he consoled shagun or he saw shagun in old avtar or when he saw shagun doing drama in front of bansal !!!  my feeling her old avtar said about it. and if it s so why he is asking lawyer to suppress case, knowing shagun is not real culprit ?

1st May be the sudden change of Shagun...
2nd May be the lawyer who help out as they said they will study the case then they will say what to be done...