Qubool Hai

Sanam and Aahil story- Blossming Love (updated chp 2-page 2)

sim787 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey all,

So not really new to IF, keep checking in from time to time on QH posts and all the wonderful stories, but still new as i've never really posted anything, let alone a new story. Personally, I'm liking the Aahil and Sanam story as well as the chemistry. And with the current track had a story in mind, so thought this time will post on IF as well. (Usually just active on myeduniya, let me know  if you've heard of it. 😛)

Anyways, this story is mostly focusing on current track in the show with Nida's entry and her engagement to Aahil. Only two weeks till he turns 30 and loses the property if not married. In tv time, 2 weeks is a looong time, so god knows what will happen. Anyways, i wanted to pick up the story from that track and its's kind of gonna be in line with what is happening on the show, but will eventually take on a different track.

Aahil falling for Sanam. Sanam and Rehaan. I don't want to cut, copy, paste- otherwise it will be like a written update. But sorry, this chapter has a lot of similarities with the actual episode. Anyways hope you guys like it and  i will minimize borrowing from show, because ultimately i want the story to go in my own direction, not necessarily the shows.

Please, please do tell me if you like it or not. If i should continue or not. Encouragements really help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you marry me?" Aahil's voice echoed through the house as he screamed at Nida who stood stunned. But she wasn't alone, everyone else's eyes had also popped out of their sockets. As Nida stared shocked at Aahil, his eyes seemed to fixate on Sanam, who stood opposite them, the bundle of clothes in her hand now on the floor, eyes interlocked with the man across her and brain functions turned off.

"What...what are you saying Aahil? Tum hosh main ho ya nahi? Marry me ka kya matlab? Aise...i mean ...aise kaise...what are you talking about...kya Mazak hain yeh haan? Aahil...Aahil..." Nida questioned him trying to draw his wavered attention. "Aahil are you listening?" she asked once more. "Koi Mazak nahi hain Nida. This is not a joke, I..." He glanced at Sanam once more, who was now gathering back the clothes and her senses that had fallen to the ground. "...I'm not joking...Aaj subh bhi main yahi kehne ki koshish kar raha tha. I know ke it's sudden and unexpected... but this is what I want." He said feeling unsure. "Aahil, seriously...this is not funny anymore... I want a clear explanation of all this."

"Nida, you are my best friend, tum mujhe itni acchi tarah se samaj thi ho, hum ek doosre ko bachpan se jaante hain...aur...aur" ... "Aur kya Aahil??" Nida said breaking his trance once again. This time when he spoke to her he looked straight at Sanam like his words were meant for her "Aur pata nahi kyu jab se tumse mila hu, har pal ek ajeeb sa ehsaas mehsoos hota hain ... jab bhi tum pass hoti hu...yeh ehsaas hota hain...jab nahi hoti..tab bhi hota hain...I don't know what's happening to me." He said turning his gaze to Nida once again and continued.

"And...i need your help, my family needs your help." He then went on to explain things to her, about the will, about the conditions, about his desperations. Not for a second since Aahil popped the question had Nida's shock faded, and so she asked for time to think.

Sanam, unsure as to why she was feeling upset, decided to walk out and just focus on her work. She tried her best, but this uncertain feeling about Aahil's proposal kept coming back to her and she couldn't understand why.

Nida went to her room, shut the door and breathed a sigh of relief as she thought to herself.

Thank god. Finally uss idiot ne mujhese pucha Will you marry me?' Itne saal lag gaye...aur itne saal maine uss ka har ek nakhra saha. Koi baat nahi, ab main haan keh dungi aur fir yeh saari property meri. Finally I'll get my time's worth. All the time I wasted on him will finally reap some reward.

And just like that, with one yes, one ring and a few lights around the house- Nida and Aahil were engaged. Aahil was hesistant at first but gave in, whereas Nida was riding high on confidence. Tanveer just stood at the back, showering her blessings and smiling to herself as she got one step closer to her goal.

The night of the engagement is a long night for three particular people.

One of them kept awake due to pain, the other due to impending questions.

As he sat with his bottle and glass, smoking from his hookah pot, Aahil gazed at his own reflection in the pool, asking himself looking at the water "Who is this? Kya hogaya hain mujhe? Why is this affecting me so much? Mujhe toh khush hona chhaye! Nida is my best-friend. I am marrying my best-friend. Why is this bothering me so much then?" Irritated at his own reflection, he looked away and searched for some ice for his drink and some coal for his pot.

"Lateef! Lateef! Ice lao jaldi, aur coal kaha hain mera! Lateef!!" he screamed almost waking up the whole house.

Sanam stopped a half-dreaming Lateef from getting up and messing the job, and went to do so herself.  As she arrived with the ice bucket and burning coal, Aahil looked up and cursed his luck. "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked looking away.

"Aap ka kaam. Yeh rahi ice bucket or yeh raha aapka coal." As she se the bucket and the plate down and was about to turn away, Aahil has this unknown urge to not let go of her, and so he decided to stop her "Wait... yeh kaise service hain. Coal change karo, then you can go." A sleepy Sanam, just decided to do his work and protest in the morning.

Half-asleep she did her best to handle the hot coal with care and dropped a piece almost burning Aahil's pants. But she was unaware that Aahil was just getting furious every second he spent looking at her, questioning his emotions; and her small mistake caused these emotions to erupt.

He got up in a flash, smashing the coal around, as it grazed Sanam's arm and she winced in pain, pain that Aahil is completely unaware of. The only thing on his mnd are his mixed emotions. Unable to figure it out himself, he vents it out on Sanam.

"Samaj mein nahi aata tumhe, kya kaha maine?" he said grabbing her by her arms and pulling her close. This sudden shock had Sanam now completely awake.

"Kya kiya maine aise ki aap itna ghussa ho rahe hain, kya nahi samaj payi main? I'm sorry, woh galti se gir gaya tha." Sanam apologized. But all that went through Aahil's head were a million questions and emotions. "Kyu nahi samaj sakti tum Sanam? Sab kuch sikhana padega, Samjhana padega. Just for once Sanam, Why...Why can't you just understand??!" He shook her drawing her closer, his eyes on the edge of a painful cliff.

Some part of Sanam could feel the pain emanating from his body. But it was not something she paid heed to.

"Itni si baat ke liye..."

"Itni si baat...itni si baat...Nikaah koi itni si baat nahi hoti Sanam!" he said making no sense to Sanam who just gave him a confused look.

"Just get lost! Get lost from here. Tumhe dekh kar mujhe apna dimaag aur kharab nahi karna! Just go! Tum kabhi...kuch nahi samjhogi!"

With that Sanam ran away to the garden outside, her cheeks mosit with tears and arm burning red, both of which Aahil was unaware of, but Rehaan who had just witnessed the whole incident walked in the direction of Sanam's footsteps.

Sanam stood in the cold night air, her tears now dried, but their mark still visible on her face. She looked up at the moon and questioned her Allah Miya.

"Allah miya, kyu aap meri pareeksha leh rahe hain. Mujhme ab itni himmat nahi ki aapke har ishare, har faisle ko samajh saku. Main nahi jaanti ki main ab tak iss ghar main kya karrahi hu. Badi ammi kehti hain ki Allah apne nek bandho ko kabhi akele nahi chhodte. Toh fir...aaj itna akela pan kyu mehsoos ho raha hain mujhe." She closed her eyes as another tear escaped and she whispered to herself "Badi Ammi, Haya, bahot yaad aa rahi hain aapki."

"Kiss ne kaha ke aap akeli hain?" Sanam turned around to find Rehaan's familiar voice behind her.

"Nahi woh bas... Badi ammi aur haya ki yaad aa rahi thi...aur kuch nahi." She said trying to hide her real pain. "Sanam...maine dekha bahar kya hua...tumhare aur Aahil bhai ke beech." He said softly, stepping closer. Hearing Rehaan's words, Sanam's tears were back, but this time Rehaan was there to wipe them gently. "It's ok Sanam...don't cry. I know ki Aahil bahi kabhi kabhi...ekdam...aur iss waqt woh bahot tension main hain...iss Nikaah ki wajah se." Sanam still angry with Aahil pushed his hands away. "Rehaan ji, maaf kijiye, lekin iss waqt main aapke Aahil bhai ki tarafdari nahi sunna chhati." As her right side faced him, Rehaan saw the burn marks on her arm and held it with concern "Sanam, yeh... tum ruko main abhi first aid lata hu." He was back within a minute, as was Aahil, who came across them as he was looking for Sanam.

As Rehaan held up Sanam's hand and applied proper medicine, she winced in pain and he softly blew over the wound, provinding some comfort. Comfort that Aahil could not provide. Comfort that made Aahil's chest burn as he stood by and watched them.

"Waise...main Aahil bhai ki tarafdaari nahi kar raha tha." Rehaan spoke softly as he wrapped her wound. "Joh kuch hua...woh galat tha...jiss tarah Aahil bhai ne aapke saath bartav kiya...woh sahi nahi tha...lekin...main bas sikke ke dono pehloo ki taraf se baat kar raha tha...aur..." He turned around and held up a cold box to Sanam's face.

"Yeh kya hain?" she asked. He gestured her to open it, and as she did, a wide smile spread across her face. "Kulfiii! Badam Kulfi, Pista Kulfi, Malai Klufi! Yeh toh puri Kulfi ki dukaan hain...yeh mere liye...hain?"

"Nahi...tumhare chhere par joh hassi hain...yeh kulfi uss ke liye hain. So, promise karo ki wapas yeh asoo...nahi dikhenge, Deal?" Sanam was touched by his sweet gesture and genuine concern. So she smiled and instead replied "Deal? Nahi...nahi... Har baar yeh asoo girne par itni kulfi mile... toh meri aanke toh samjoh Niagra falls hain." She said, as they both burst out laughing, her hand slightly patting his shoulder. "But koi nai, Deal toh Deal !" she said, picking up her Kulfi with  a big smile. As they both stood, slurping away every last bit of Kulfi in that box, Aahil watched, his heart aching, wishing it was him that made her smile like an innocent child, but knowing he could not be both angel and devil. But the fact that Rehaan was playing the role of an angel, made his heart ache and burn more than it should.

Kyu...Kyu yeh itna affect kar raha hain mujhe. Kyu...Kyu itna woh affect kar rahi hain mujhe.

As Rehaan, slowly wiped off left-over Kulfi off Sanam's chin, Aahil decided it was enough. He could not watch anymore, and so he walked away, spending the rest of the night lying awake and alone as the images of the long night he had had -the engagement, Sanam, Rehaan, her smile, her tears- kept replaying in his mind over...and over...and over again, until the sun shone through the glass and reflected from a tiny speckle of tear, that had unknowingly escaped his eye.

Precap:

Her beautiful brown eyes that held the innocence of a child, and the pain of her life at the same time. Her long black locks, her smile, her spirit, most of all her heart, is what led both Rehaan and Aahil, confused about their emotions, but sure about one thing- she made them feel...something. With that thought in mind, they walked in the direction of the kitchen, where Sanam stood working, lost in the thoughts of her family.

It was only a matter of who reached first. As it is said- first come, first serve. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo, that's it for now. I know a lot is borrowed from show, but it's the storyline i wanna build on.

Hope it's not too stretched or anything. 

Also one question- since i'm still catching up with QH 2.0 episodes and i've skipped a few parts here and there- Does Aahil know that Rehaan is Tanveer's own child?

And of course, if you liked the story, pleaseee do leave a comment and let me know, like i said, if you like it, dislike it, would you like to read more or not? Let me know your thoughts.

P.S- do let me know if i should add english translations to the hindi lines. 😆😃
Edited by sim787 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏👏

Good job, please continue

👏
teju888 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rally very good job👏
pls dooo continue
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice job...plzz continue...let's see who gets first..
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story! Great concept.
Yes, can you add the translations? It would be most helpful
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the first chapter. Please PM me when you uodate ? thanks 😳
sim787 thumbnail
Thank you so so much to everyone who liked and commented! Honestly, i didn't think i would get any response...never having posted anything and all.
Thank you for taking the time to read this... sorry not thanking on a namely basis...cause i am bound to forget someones name :P and i would hate to do that.

Anyways...thanks a lot! All the likes, comments really helps...so Keep 'em coming! 😉

Next update will be up in half an hour :)
sim787 thumbnail
Hey guys,

so sorry for the delay and thanks once again for liking the story!
Again, just wanted to say...in the chapter after this ...there's going to be some stuff borrowed from what's happening in the show, hope that's okay...thought don't worry, it wont be any cony paste thing.
And sorry not much is happening in this chapter...but still i hope  you like it.
And please please do share your thoughts on whether you like it or not.

Also as i mentioned in an earlier post of mine, i want to see more development from Sanam's side, rather more understanding of Aahil... and vice-versa. So that's what i hope to portray in my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 - Understanding

Sanam woke up to loud noises being nade by Lateef who was ransacking the room for a certain item. As she lazily opened her eyes, she looked around the room and woke up with a start "Lateef! Yeh sab kya hain...ghar mein chori hui hain kya.

( Lateef! What is all this... has there been a robbery in the house?)

"Chori! Chori!...Sanam sahiba apni neend se uthiye!! Meri iss zero size figure ko zero size main rakhne wali cream nahi mil rahi!!"

(Robbery! Robbery! ... Sanam madam, get up from your sleep! I cannot find the cream that keeps my zero size figure in zero size shape!"

"Lateef...itni si baat ke liye..." (Lateef...for such a small thing...why are you...)

Lateef's eyes just widened and snapped at Sanam "Itni si baat...itni si..." (Small thing...your calling this a small thing...) and Lateef went on to scream some more jibberish at Sanam whch had no connection whatsoever to the cream that was being looked for.

"Kyaa...kya keh rahi ho... Mujhe toh laga ki cream ki baat ho rahi thi?" (What...what are you talking about...i thought this was about the cream you were looking for?)

Lateef finally gave up the charade and sat on the bed next to Sanam.

"Uff ho Sanam...tum bhi na, kabhi nahi samjhogi." (Uff ho Sanam...you will never understand.) And with that one sentence Sanam was reminded of the previous night and the same line beng repeated by an angrier Aahil. "Kya matlab samajh nahi ayega, samjha ke toh dekho." (What do you mean, I won't understand... at least try and explain it to me.) She asked Lateef for an explanation.

"Sanam...kabhi kabhi insaan apna dard, yah apni mushkile doosro ko bata nahi paate, isiliye woh bahana doondh te hain, ghussa hone ka, apne mushkilo aur dard ko cchupane ka...aur kahi baar hum cchate hain ki...bina samjhaye...log humare mushkile samajh jaye. Main bhi na... Subh subhe purane dost se badi bhais ho gayi ...isiliye tum par apne ghussi ki baarish kari. Har kisi ke ghusse ke piche, koi na koi dard cchupa rehta hain...bas yeh baat yaad rakhna."

(Sanam... sometimes people don't want to share their pain or problems, and so they find excuses to vent out their anger on other people, to hide their pain and problems...and sometimes we want others to understand our problems and pains without having to explain them to you. That's why I had this outburst...had a big fight with an old friend early in the morning, hence the shower of anger on you. Behind everybody's anger, there is always some pain...always remember that.)

With that, Lateef left the room, with Sanam left wondering when did Lateef become so wise. She repeated last night's happenings again and again in her head, while Lateef's words rang side by side in her ears, and she thought to what Rehaan had said- iss waqt woh bahot tension mein hain...iss Nikaah ki wajah se... and she rememberd feeling pain emanating from Aahil's eyes...and if only for a minute, she felt bad for him...she understood...and though it was not the first time she looked at him as more than Jallad Jin...it was the first time she had taken the effort to really understand him...but then that minute was over...and she was back to work.

As Sanam was lost in work, and in thoughts of her family...she had no idea the stir of emotions she was causing in two people's heart.

Her beautiful brown eyes that held the innocence of a child, and the pain of her life at the same time. Her long black locks, her smile, her spirit, most of all her heart, is what led both Rehaan and Aahil, confused about their emotions, but sure about one thing- she made them feel...something. With that thought in mind, they walked in the direction of the kitchen, where Sanam stood working, lost in the thoughts of her family.

It was only a matter of who reached first. As it is said- first come, first serve. 

As Aahil quickened his pace, from the corner of his eye he caught Rehaan walking in the same direction as his. He knew he had to d something and so he removed his phone and made a call "Rehaan...hello? Accha listen...i need you to go to the office immediately and bring the files of the Rashi case." "Buuut...but Aahil bhai...right now..." Aahil was getting irritated now and so he screamed at Rehaan

"Yes! Right now! Go and get it Rehaan!" and with that Rehaan left, his head hanging low and smile disappeared.

Aahil then confidently walked towards the kitchen, but in his over-confidence dropped a plate and startled Sanam.

In a sudden movement Sanam turned around to face him dropping a pot of flour on the floor, her face now smeared with speckles of white. She looked at Aahil slightly irritated, and then tried her best to pick up the pot with her already sticky hands.

As Sanam tried to concentrate on getting the flour from her hair, Aahil had lost all of his concentration...he was mesmerized at how she could still look so adorable with flour on her face. As he walked towards her closing the distance between them, Sanam's heart quickened and she didn't understand why. He slowly lifted his hands and getly touched her face...blowing softly over her ear, whispering "Sanam" in a way that made Sanam lose all her senses. She just stared at him, while he stared back intently as he slowly brushed a piece of hair over her ear...and mildly rubbed his hands, wiping the flour of her face.

And with that the pot of flour was off of Sanam's hands once again...and that woke them both up. With the pot, Aahil's confidence also fell and he began stuttering

"Uhh...Ah...woh main...tumse kuch...uh...puchna cchata tha." (Uhh...Ah...i wanted to...Uh...Ask you something.)

Sanam too took part in this stuttering completion "Mujhse...kya...mujhse...matlab...uh...kya puchna tha aapko." (Me...what...did you...uh...have to ask...uh me.)

Aahil struggled greatly and as he saw Sanam's gaze waver from him he bursted asking "Congrats!" making no sense to himself.

"Congrats?" asked Sanam with a confused look "For what?"

"I mean...won't you congratulate me...on my..uh...wedding?"And as the words left his mouth, he wish he could take them back. This angered Sanam to no end, whose back was facing Aahil.

Congratulations! Ughh...he wants me to congratulate him on this...this sham of a wedding. Fine...if that's what he wants.

She turned around swiftly screaming at him "Congratulations!" and with that she proceeded to leave, but stopped mid-way.

"I hope ki aap dono hamesha khush rahe. You deserve each other."

(I hope that you two always stay together. You deserve each other.)

She didn't understand why she said those things. In her heart she knew she didn't mean them. In her heart she also knew she was upset, and what was more upsetting was she didn't know why.  Then she realized Wait...main kyu kitchen cchod ke aa rahi hu...woh toh mera area hain...mujhe toh kitna kaam bhi hain.Ugh!! ' (Wait...why did I leave the kitchen...that is my area...and I have so much work to do as well. Ughh!)

When she got back Aahil was still there, a bit stunned to hear Sanam congratulate him. What did you expect...' he thought to himself What did you expect her to say...and if she didn't say it...why are you upset.' Seeing Sanam again...just further irritated him.

But Sanam was there for another purpose. As he was about to leave, she held his wrists...stopping him. Her touch made him jump...and as soon as the touch was gone, he didn't like it. "Uhmm...actually...aapse permission leni thi...kal...woh...half-day ka off cchaye tha...Dargah jaana tha mujhe. I promise main time se wapas aa jaongi." She said calming her previous tone. (Uhmm...actually wanted to take permission from you...for...uh tomorrow..for half-day off...wanted to visit the mosque. I promise I will be back on time.)

On one hand...Aahil didn't like the fact that he would not see her, as to why he didn't like that fact-he was in the process of figuring out . So he thought to himself that if she stayed out of his sight...she would stay out of his mind...and so he agreed and left.

Though he returned in a minute to collect his sandwich from the fridge, and that's when he came to know what a mistake he had made, as he heard Sanam on the phone.

"Rehaan...haan...meri baat ho gayi hain...Aahil se. Unho ne kal half-day de diya hain. I hope aap apna promise yaad rakh rahe hain...kal saath jaana hain...koi bahana mat bana lena jaise aaj kiya tha. Baat toh Aahil se aap karne wale the...but koi nai...meri baat aasani se ho gayi. Aaaj toh mujhe akela cchor diya aapne..apke Jin bhai ke saath."

(Rehaan...yeah...i spoke to Aahil. He has given me half-day off tomorrow. I hope you remember and keep your promise...we have to go together tomorrow, and no excuses like today. You were supposed to talk to Aahil...but anyways, I handled it. Today you left me alone with your genie brother.)

And she burst into laughetr...as Aahil burst into jealousy. When she saw him, her laughter was gone and the call was cut.

Aahil clearly not hiding his disappointment questioned Sanam "Tum...Rehaan ke saath kal...i mean you didn't mention Rehaan before." (You...going with Rehaan tomorrow... i mean you didn't mention Rehaan before) Sanam was back to stuttering. "Uhhm...yeah...kal woh...Rehaan ji ne kaha tha ki woh mere saath Dargah aayenge." (Uhhm...yeah...tomorrow actually...Rehaan had said he would accompany me to the Mosque.)

"But why him??" Aahil asked jealousy and innocence draped over every word.

"Excuse me...?" Sanam responded. "Nothing! Just...Nothing!" and with that Aahil stomped away. But this time Sanam wasn't really angry, because she remembered Lateef's words, last night's incident and that was the second time in a day she tried to wrap her head around Aahil's complicated ramblings.

Precap:

"Are you sure that we can leave them?" Sanam asked unsure of Aahil's intentions...but mostly nervous to be alone with him in one space.

Aahil looked over to see Rehaan and Nida approaching the car, and so he swiftly pushed Sanam in, ensuring her "Yeah, yeah...of course. Nida ko thoda kaam tha... and Rehaan offered to help."

... And when Nida and Rehaan walked out searching for the car, both their phones beeped at the same time. A message from Aahil had both of them fuming internally.

diana72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting!!! finally someone has the sense to enlighten sanam...liked ur new take on tiz...hmmm loved how rehaan was kept away...lovin ur storyline...tks 😊 👏 n ...forgot to thank u for the extra effort on english translation ...helped m a lot personally as i cnt really understand hindi...tks...much appreciatedEdited by diana72 - 9 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is really great! :) I lived the way Aahilwas so confident in his body language when he approached Sanam, but as soon he saw her, it all crumbled to the ground. So Aahil like! :D

And the preview of the next sounds exciting. I'm going to look forward in reading the next part soon.