Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Bees saal baad...forgotten story.

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This Radhaji is *NOT RK's mother and That Bittuji is *NOT RK's secretory/manager..whatever.

Production house and channel...(CVs are controlled by these two only) have totally forgotten the past...In Mumbai nobody recognize JM look a like as Madhubala...nobody recognize Raju/Raja look a like as Rishabh Kundra aka RK.

Radhaji/Bittuji recognized Raja look a like RK but ...They have forgotten RK Mansion. Radhaji has amnesia that she is not at all recognizing RK Mansion was her home some 20 years back. While roaming in RK Mansion she never remembers her own life along with RishBala.

Till now Radhaji / Bittuji not felt any need to make JM aware about her parents... even after knowing that Raja's surname is 'Kushwah' they are not able to link him with KRK.

Chalo...koi baat nahi. LOGIC gaya bhaad me...And what to say about DVD?... When there is NO story what can they act on? Talent wasted... and yeah..am really worried for DD's eyes...in the show her eyes always seen to be popped out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART WHAT REALLY BOILS MY BLOOD IS THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS THE REAL POINT OF THIS DRAMA IT WAS MEANT TO BE SET IN THE BACK DROPS OF BOLLYWOOD! AND THE ONLY CELEBRITY IN THE DRAMA WAS MY BELOVED RK /RIGHT KAMEENA WHICH THEY ALSO TRAGICALLY KILLED OFF😡😭 AND MY RISHBALA KILLERS HAVE BEEN KILLED OFF AND ARE ROAMING FREELY WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! I WANT REVENGE FOR MY RISHBALAS DEATH AND THAT IS FINAL😡😭 I HATE YOU CVS🤢😡
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they did this and gave us very poor chars and story
so we cant complaint but beg them to end it ...
and they succeeded
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree..CV's lost the RM connection in this story...its the connection which made viewers watch this and yet they dont even realise..whats the point of taking leap then?

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
they have made a horror episode today
inspired from ramsay brothers i feel