Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And i forgot to mention jalal was on action today it is always treat to watch.
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Yeah..! Don;t know why they were using so much BD in every scenes..Specially for Jodha..?
That must be done for Rahim to make cry...it looks better and more realistic..Today RT rocked in all shades of emotions..It makes sense when he asked his soldiers not to make trouble whle bringing her back..But I can't believe that poor girl..I want misunderstanding to be resolved b/w Jallu and Shehnu..But it won't happen as they are leading to war sequence...

guys these scenes were shot long back...we got an article pari on long vacation..went to manali..so they used BD...now chill dear..
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah..! Don;t know why they were using so much BD in every scenes..Specially for Jodha..?
That must be done for Rahim to make cry...it looks better and more realistic..Today RT rocked in all shades of emotions..It makes sense when he asked his soldiers not to make trouble whle bringing her back..But I can't believe that poor girl..I want misunderstanding to be resolved b/w Jallu and Shehnu..But it won't happen as they are leading to war sequence...

War will happen off fast now! MahaC army is already in Punjab na! I am hoping it will be a really good war! Since the harem leader track, JA has stagnated and I hoep this war will bring us back on track! ๐Ÿ˜•

I was just thinking in precap Adham was with Jalal, what if he has done something to hide CB? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Minnie i too was shocked by TM and his wife reactions. .then I kicked myself to expect any thing else from EK's serial. ...yes even i am upset at the way she threw rahim on the floor and the way she asked her soldiers to attack Jallu. ..there was nothing Aapa like in her desire to attack Jallu. .but our Jallu won't see it

well Ela, even if Jalal did not want to see Nigar as Aapa, do u think Jodha will let him not do so????? And after all EK is bent upon rewriting history, so what else shd one expect?????
Edited by adianasr - 9 years ago
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh..! Raks..I couldn't stop ๐Ÿคฃ
When MC starred at his frame..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

was it humayun's same frame that is present in Agra palace...I saw HB in front of the picture once
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pals2411

was it humayun's same frame that is present in Agra palace...I saw HB in front of the picture once

Im not sure..But it looks like same...๐Ÿ˜Š
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Look From Shenus eye. Her life has been miserable as well as her Moms. she has been misguided and was trying to do whatever to save her Mom. I am not saying shenu was right but ...JJ feels she was misguided..

She is one hell of a confusing character. I don't know who brought her up, how could she reach Kabul to meet Mahachuchak and how could she dream of becoming mallika. The whole track of Shahnaz is so illogical,
Imagine a 25+ single girl of 16th century travelling  from agra to kabul to mathura all alone. Do all sort of impossible things and now she will be fighting also. How could she think Jalal is responsible for her mother's state. He is even younger than her.  Edited by impiya - 9 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallavvi

i was shocked to see that no one worried to call hakim or worried about jalal's wounds including jodha...

all they can comprehend was nigar kaha hai??
i mean no one showed concern for his wounds...
bechara he was bleeding๐Ÿ˜ญ

what was there left b/w JJ ? It looks simply flat and spineless...Only to blame writers no justification in their concerned roles..? its blending and tied with dumbness way of writing..
Today Jalal got hurt , where as Jodha querying about Nigar..? Alright even Jalal doesn't expect anything rather he comforted and consoled her...But that was time she should rushed to apply lep on him...Now a  days not even lep scene...Pressurizing for dramatic touch up..Here characters nothing to do with this..Whom we can blame Jo or Ja..?
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallavvi

i was shocked to see that no one worried to call hakim or worried about jalal's wounds including jodha...

all they can comprehend was nigar kaha hai??
i mean no one showed concern for his wounds...
bechara he was bleeding๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi Pallawi,
I think Jodha's bodydouble was used in that scene that's why they didn't show jo applying lep to jalal, otherwise cvs would have never missed the chance to show it. Why hb and sb didn't show concern for Jalal-- yeh to mahan cvs hi bata sakte hai?

cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

War will happen off fast now! MahaC army is already in Punjab na! I am hoping it will be a really good war! Since the harem leader track, JA has stagnated and I hoep this war will bring us back on track! ๐Ÿ˜•

I was just thinking in precap Adham was with Jalal, what if he has done something to hide CB? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

NO doubt , sure shifting done by MA and AK...Then to solve out mystery it will take one week..Becoz MA was so sure in plan to keep out CB  infront of Jallu eyes...After war..Maham will exposed with the help of shehnaaz..๐Ÿ˜Š