Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Great observation.. i feel  even if pankhudi's death is confirmed , she will be back sooner or later because at the end of the day she is the soul & the lead & anything can happen in the shows .  viewers have been watching the show only with the hope that pankh will be back  why would cvs . not  care for them

If  adi ayesha is the naye soch  than its pathetic 

I feel its too late to start begging CVs again to make Pankhuri Come back bcoz looks like they've already made up their mind and i for one hate it and cant take watching a new love story! It sheer rubbish and nothing more. Exactly if this is their idea of Naya soch then its totally pathetic ðŸ˜¡
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I don't get it. Why are people so bothered by this new love track?

I have been watching PKDH from day one and I see no difference between Ayesha and Pankhuri, so to me it doesn't matter. I am just surprised the CVs went to all this drama and in essence created a near enough same character, except for changing her name and religion.

And to many here, people can love more than once. People who have lost husbands or wives do fall in love again so why not Adi?

I for one am enjoying the track, except for the irritating Arif, can't stand him...rather have Galib back, he was so funny always chasing after Ayesha.

I guess because she isn't Pankhuri, barring she's played by the same actress and everything in terms of her physical appearance is the same everything else isn't. The whole point of this character was so that it was totally the OPPOSITE of Pankhuri. I dont think she's the same in anyway in terms of personality if I'm honest. I guess you would disagree here. 

I cant stand this track...personally i feel the show has lost its charm and everything which was good about it also died when Pankhuri did...😵
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

I think because most of us here have watched the show from day one and have fallen in love with the couple PaYa...they are what kept me glued to this show. I have seen the deepness of their love, trust... they were just beautiful. We all admired Adi's love for Pankhuri. And now I cant bear Adi forgetting all that with Pankhuri and falling in love with another girl in the same way...it would mean that all of the PaYa we have been seeing for the last 2 years was all a big lie and in fact Adi loved Pankhuri only because she was beautiful, or that it wasn't even true love at all if his true love was supposed to be Ayesha. This is what hurts me.

Yep exactly Nisha! Couldn't agree more! They've just dragged it for way to long and this track is totally boring as well. Well jokes on the CVs because the TRPs aren't getting any higher ðŸ˜† As it should be! This track doesnt deserve any decent TRps because the whole of this track is a joke! ðŸ˜¡
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, I understand what you are all saying. What I am saying is there is another side as well.
As I said I too have watched PKDH from day one do like the sweet couple of PaYa.

What I mean is, in real like people do lose a partner and then can fall in love again. So the same is possible for Adi.

He hasn't forgotten P, spent 2 yrs searching for her...time he lived his life.

Also, I really don't see any difference between Ayesha and P, to me they are the same...and maybe that is why I am not bothered. She is exactly like P, except talks a lot more!

If the Cvs wanted to revamp the show they should have done something else, move Adi and P alone somewhere. I found the whole lookalike story too unbelievable!!...
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Story is totally stupid! Needs to end if it carries on like this..its a total joke thats for sure! ðŸ˜¡CVs are dumb deaf and blind when it comes to listening to views of others like the viewers ðŸ˜¡

totally agree with you!!! it is not that easy for any person to replace his/her love for someone else.. face n voice might be same, but that feeling of being with the ones we love, what about that??
im missing the old-charming PKDH badly😭
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one Maariyah!
Pankhuri MUST MUST MUST come back!! EVERYONE...I repeat EVERYONE wants Pankhuri back...in IF, in FB, in SP website, in twitter...EVERYWHERE people are demanding Pankhuri's return...even TRPs show how disgusting this track is...so for that reason, CVs MUST bring back Pankhuri. Also, many of you have hopes that P will return...so this "will" power may bring back P!!!

And obviously I agree with ur reasons for believing P will not return..if CVs are planning to NOT bring back P, then RIP PKDH!!!!!!!!!!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel its too late to start begging CVs again to make Pankhuri Come back bcoz looks like they've already made up their mind and i for one hate it and cant take watching a new love story! It sheer rubbish and nothing more. Exactly if this is their idea of Naya soch then its totally pathetic ðŸ˜¡

Have they confirmed that they aren't getting pankhuri back ?
its insane if they don't listen to the viewers 
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess because she isn't Pankhuri, barring she's played by the same actress and everything in terms of her physical appearance is the same everything else isn't. The whole point of this character was so that it was totally the OPPOSITE of Pankhuri. I dont think she's the same in anyway in terms of personality if I'm honest. I guess you would disagree here. 

I cant stand this track...personally i feel the show has lost its charm and everything which was good about it also died when Pankhuri did...😵

Though pankhuri & ayesha are totally apart yet there could be some similarity between them .. i have liked ayesha right from her entry but accepting her as adi's new partner is hard. as pa ya is the essence of the show .  if  the cvs. were so keen to  change it onto an adisha lovestory, they   could have shown pankhuri dead  right  after the landslides  & than after 2 yrs. ayesha 's entry  into adi's life .. adi 's shocking reaction , their nok jhoks, than friendship & liking  for each other  but the cvs. have been confusing us & giving hopes of pankhs return . adi's full faith that he will get her back ,  a big hope govardhan mama  & than the spoilers  but nothing actually happened & that'a frustration

Edited by -sakshi- - 9 years ago
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hmm, I understand what you are all saying. What I am saying is there is another side as well.

As I said I too have watched PKDH from day one do like the sweet couple of PaYa.

What I mean is, in real like people do lose a partner and then can fall in love again. So the same is possible for Adi.

He hasn't forgotten P, spent 2 yrs searching for her...time he lived his life.

Also, I really don't see any difference between Ayesha and P, to me they are the same...and maybe that is why I am not bothered. She is exactly like P, except talks a lot more!

If the Cvs wanted to revamp the show they should have done something else, move Adi and P alone somewhere. I found the whole lookalike story too unbelievable!!...

#
i agree with u.. for me it makes no difference whether she is ayesha or pankhuri till she is played by the same actress.. i love disha... and yes people do fall in love again.. but hate arif and nafeesa track
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranu_d

totally agree with you!!! it is not that easy for any person to replace his/her love for someone else.. face n voice might be same, but that feeling of being with the ones we love, what about that??
im missing the old-charming PKDH badly😭

I know exactly couldn't agree more! The whole ambiance of the show was disturbed from the moment Pankhuris exit was declared final! What a horrible turn of events ðŸ˜¡ These CVs will pay for this i tell you!! ðŸ¤¬