Page 2 Page 6

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hello guys..I am anagha here..
Thiss is my first try on writing an SS..Big smile
Please forgive my grammer mistakes in hindi..Embarrassed
So coming to the story,Its about ranjan..
veeba will also be there at times.
My story is way too different from whats showing in the show..
Its just a try..Hope u guys will support me in this..Smile

Saiyyan...

Character sketch

Ranvijay Sampooran Singh

A succesfull singer.He's the son of sarpanch family.Very rich-smart-hansome-educated-well mannered-fun filled guy..In short he was a perfect guy every girl dreams of..He is the rhythm of millions of hearts.

Gunjan Balwant Singh

Pretty-Simple-Full of life-Dreamy-Loving-Helpful..A happy go lucky girl..She belongs to a middle class family.But her life is miserable.Her mom doesn't love her and dad has no time to give enough  attention..All she need from life is love..

Veera is ranvi's sister who is also the bestfrnd of gunjan..Bhai's biggest support.Shares everything wid her veerji..

Gunjan and veera are new to college and became friends.

Baldev is gunjan's brother who's in the same college.Senior to veera n gunjan.Loves gunjan very much.He is a spoilt brat-chocolate boy-Stylish-Hero of college-Topper.

Veera n baldev likes each other..

Part 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4080809

Part2:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4080809&TPN=2

Edited by anaghakaran - 09 July 2014 at 2:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99Lovely_Bajwa_evanna_rocksAamina2013Rhea_401hangokachu2610

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyan..Ranjan SS!UPDATED part3 pg4!!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

evanna_rocks

Goldie

evanna_rocks

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
update soon...waiting...eagerly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Part1

She woke up from the sleep rubbing her eyes..she looked at the shining sun whose rays were touching her cute face..some strands of her hair fall over her eyes..she tugged it behind her ears..

There was a huge smile that crept on her lips..The reason..well its obviously him as usual!!she was listening to his songs back to back last night..she felt as if the song was for her..she blushed hard n buried her face in her palm..

Bansuri:gunjan...ab tak bistar pe padi hai tu?????maharani khud udhegi ya kisi ki nyote ki intezaar hai?? " bansuri ,her mother shouted from the kitchen..

The cute smile she had on her face faded away..she bit her lip in nervousness n jumped out of the bed..she knew wat will happen if her mom comes in..

She took out a purple salwar suit from the almirah and ran to bathroom..

Her mom keep on taunting her for waking up so late..

After taking shower she went to the kitchen to help her mom in breakfast..

Baldev who was getting ready for college called out gunjan to come fast..

Baldev:beeji...jaldi se khana lagado..mennu zor se bhook lagi hai..

Bansuri who took out plate of food for her puttar ran towards him..

Bansuri:yeh le puttar..teri pasand ka aaloo paratha banaya hai mein ne tennu khilane de vaste..

Gunjan was rushing for college and got busy with her books..

Gunjan:beeji...mennu apni khane ka dabba pack karke dedona..bahuth der hogayi hai..

Bansuri: arre tennu dikhayi nahi de rahi hai ki...mera puttar khana kha raha hai..

Apni kaam khud karna seekh..teri dabba hai khud jaake le..

Baldev: koi ni beeji..uski dabba tayyar karke dedo.

Bansuri: tu jaldi se kha..vaise bhi aaj kal aalsi ban gayi hai teri behen.

Gunjan's eyes got teary..her mom never behaved nicely to her..she looked sadly at bansuri who was feeding her son..

Rajveer  chachu ,her neighbour as usual switched on the radio..A smile appeared on her face instantly she heard his song..Oh wow! how easily her pain vanished hearing his voice..she got lost in his magical voice for few seconds..

Baldev was on bike already and was shouting  gunjan's name  as it was getting late for college..

Baldev:beeji yeh gunjan nu jaldi bulao na.mennu der ho rahi hai.kithe hai yeh ladki?

Gunjan came out of her day dream and blushed thinking about how silly she is..she took out her bag and run towards her veerji..

Bansuri: baldev puttar.tu jaa..gunjan aaj college nahi aa paayegi..

Baldev:lekin kyu?? Vo to tayaar bhi ho rahi dhi na college jaane de vaste..

Gunjan:ki hoya beeji?mein kyu nahi jaa sakti aaj college?

Bansuri made an irritating face..

Baldev:haa beeji..gunjan kyu nahi jaa sakti??jaane do na usse..

Bansuri:tennu kaha na baldev tu jaa..baaki baatein baad mein karenge..

He gave a weired look at bansuri n drove off...gunjan was left confused..

Bansuri pulled gunjan to her room and looked angrily at her..

Bansuri:pagal ho gayi ke?? Tennu baat samajh nahi aati??bataya dha na aaj tennu vekhne ladke wale aa rahe hai..phir bhi subah subah tayyar shayyar hoke kyu jaa rahi dhi??

A set of thoughts passed through gunjan's mind..haa her mom informed her about it last night.she didn't know wat to say..she loves him only..she cant even imagine her life with other person..but at the same time she was afraid to express her denial..

Gunjan:beeji.. vo meri dimag se nikal gayi dhi yeh baat..mennu..mennu kuch samajh nahi aa rahi hai..

Bansuri:arre puttar..tennu kuch samajhne samjhane ke jaroorath nahi hai..tennu to bas haa kehna hai..changa munda hai..paise wala..ek baar iss shaadi ho jaaye teri to kismet ban jaayegi..

Gunjan: par beeji..

Bansuri :Par var kuch nahi..Aise rishtey baar baar nahi aate..vaise bhi yeh NRI munda hai..pind ki jananiyon de saamne meri naam ban jaayegi..

She made an evil smile..

Gunjan was shocked to see her mothers selfishness n greed..she wants her daughter to get married to an NRI munda just to make other pind ladies jealous..she was forcing her daughter to marry a divorsee and that doesn't matter to her at all..bcoz he has money n he's an NRI..If the marriage happens then she will praised among the ladies of the pind.

Gunjan felt like just running away from her mom..Her eyes were wet.

Gunjan:beeji mennu aur padna hai.. Abhi byah nahi karni hai menu..

Bansuri: Bas gunjan..Teri manmaani ab nahi chalegi.Tennu iss byah karni hi hogi!

Gunjan:  Beeji please..mein abhi byah keliye tayyar nahi hun.

Aur vaise bhi yeh talak shuda hai..mein aise munde de naal byah nahi kar sakdi..

Bansuri: accha..kya burayi hai uss munde mein.talak shuda hai to ki hua..NRI munde de beevi kehlaane mein badi faayde hote hai.

Aur haa tere vaste vo tera.. kaun hai..haa vo Ranvijay singh..vo nahi aayega ghodi pe chadke raj kumari ko le jaane.Kya samajhti hai tu?ki tu uski voti ban jaayegi??Vo to teri taraf aakh udhake bhi nahi dekhega..Samjhi na.Apni sapne se baahar aa.

Ab jaa apni kamre mein..

Bansuri went to kitchen leaving a shocked n shattered Gunjan behind!

Thats all for first part..Dear friends do comment ur opinion about my story.SmileSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanatamannahSasha_YuvreenLovely_Bajwa_evanna_rocksAamina2013--swathy--achu2610hangok

evanna_rocks

Goldie

evanna_rocks

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
osm...luvd it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaranachu2610

Aamina2013

IF-Dazzler

Aamina2013

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
omgg this is Awwsome!!!!

my poor gunjan feel so bad for her. I can't wait to read more. please update soon.
aww and please pm me when u update. I'll be waiting Day Dreaming

Edited by Aamina2013 - 03 July 2014 at 4:20am

anaghakaranachu2610

Rhea_401

IF-Dazzler

Rhea_401

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Welll well welll very interesting concept...loved it...keep it up...n do pm me!!

anaghakaranachu2610

achu2610

IF-Rockerz

achu2610

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Its vry interestng...Thumbs Up
Good start Anu Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz