~First Ever MR/MS INDIA-FORUMS~ Participate NOW!

Posted: 9 years ago
India Forums welcomes you all to the

Once again, India Forums brings to you an o p p o r t u n i t y of a l i f e t i m e ! Most of us, at some point in our lives, have thought, "How cool would it be to participate in a Beauty Pageant!!" Is that right, ladies and gents? Yes, we did say gents. Because at India Forums, everyone take part in this beauty pageant.

So what is this contest about, you may ask?

This contest is India Forums' version of a pageant where both Mr. and Ms. can participate. The contest will involve various activities concerning of personality, talent and social awareness.

The main purpose behind this contest is to bring out y o u r   i n n e r   p e r s o n a l i t y and h i d d e n  t a l e n t s to the members and help you become more self-confident.

The winner of this contest has lots to look forward to, we believe! The winner will be given an "IF Pageant Contest Winner" title under the avatar!

Now that's exciting, right?

And a "Possible Big Surprise"!!

So get your thinking hats on and join us on this adventure!!

R o u n d   O n e

The first round of the contest is located in one of the four leading Fashion Capitals

L o n d o n.

London is known for two reasons - T h e   Q u e e n   and   T h e   S h o p p i n g. London is a base for serious designer labels. Some of the big names include Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford and Burberry. The creativity has no limits for the city of London and hence; it becomes out first stop in this rollercoaster ride.

Before you start signing up, here is the brief overview of the contest guidelines.

T h e   S i g n   U p

Choose a f i c t i o n a l (Books or Comic) c h a r a c t e r, which describes your personality the most. This character will be your identity/avatar for the entire duration of the contest.

keep a b a c k   u p  c h a r a c t e r in mind in case we reject your first choice and ask you to pick an alternative. This will only happen if in a rare event, two members choose a common fictional character, the first person to submit will be given priority.
  As a strict rule, Fictional Characters c a n n o t  be from T V  s o a p s  o r
m o v i e s .It has to be original characters from published Books/Comics/Animation.

You are required to write a few b r i e f   s e n t e n c e s  on why you have chosen the particular character and how you relate yourself to it. The uniqueness and thought process behind it will be awarded marks.

Answer the following questions in no more than 100 - 200 w o r d s   e a c h. You MUST answer all questions in order to take your entry into consideration.
Question 1 to 5
1. What makes you unique/different?
2. Why do you want to take part in the contest?
3. Describe a situation where you had to work in a team for a virtual contest/game.
4. What factor(s) will make you stand out in the crowd?
5. What has been your best achievement so far ?

Upon approval of your entry by the organizers, you will be asked to upload a picture or illustration of the character you have chosen as your avatar/DP during the contest period. Also you cannot use any Actor's picture who has enacted the character in any medium(TV/Movie/Play) as your DP.

Please r e f r a i n from using any p e r s o n a l  p i c s  of yourself or any member. This is to protect your privacy as per global rules.

Submission details

- Last date of submission 18th July 2014 23.59 IST
- All the entries must be sent to ContestEntries subject being "Mr & Ms IF Entry"
- You will be notified via PM whether or not, you have qualified for the next round and this will also be announced in the thread.

Other Important Things

- If you have any questions or doubts during the course of the  contest you can contact the organizers (xbeyondwordsx , -Deepzz- , Yuvika_15 or -Koeli_Appy-)
- If you are not satisfied by the organizers responses or have any complaints , you may approach the Global Moderators (gk_09 , *Shruti* , Aahaana)

F.A.Q

- This contest will take place over a span of 2 months.
- The participants will have to undergo both individual and group tasks.
- There will be a total of 4 rounds including sign up.
- The contestants will be marked by a panel of judges in every round. Their names and identities shall remain anonymous till the completion of the contest to avoid any bias.
- The qualifying contestants will proceed to the next round by a process of elimination.

Concept :
-Koeli_Appy-

Organizers : xbeyondwords , -Deepzz- , Yuvika_15 , -Koeli_Appy-
Intro write up : xbeyondwordsx
Tags : 18shabbo
Permission : gk_09

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago
Come on, guys!! Bring out the best in you <3
All the best to all the participants!! 

PS - Amazing work, team <3 
Yaay! finally up... thanks guys... for awesome team work... ðŸ¤—
Come you peeps... do participate 😃
looks fun...so m gonna participate..though my exam will start from 23rd but still participate ðŸ˜ƒ
WOW! This is cool. Sign up people!! THis will be fun!
Awesome Thread guys & Good Luck to those who will take part.
Amazing thread Appi...I will try...
P.S, omg Suits Siggie 
Hmm!! Its something unique and impressive ...but still i am a little confused in this respect...what do we have to do after chosing a fictional name??
Originally posted by Temptations.

WOW! This is cool. Sign up people!! THis will be fun!
i'm yet thinking of it ...🤣
okk i'll give a try or i m in 😳 😆
Originally posted by -Aditi.

Hmm!! Its something unique and impressive ...but still i am a little confused in this respect...what do we have to do after chosing a fictional name??

After you have signed up, including choosing the character of yourself, explained why you have chosen that particular character and answered the questions, your application will be assessed by the panel of anonymous judges. If they approve, you will be going to the next round :)