SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well written...nd Agree completely...
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well said
who will maintain friendship with the person whose fans behave very badly to them ?
if this goes on DDwud lose everyone's friendship in industry..which is essential for her carrier
christobelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Lol..I agree with u...

Ddians ka love for DD bcame so much that with such a fan power she became Star
To baki sab jealosy ki maare uske dushban ban gaye n started hating her

ohh really nats
there is no need for madhuri n remo or others to be jealous of her
madhuri n remo have their dignified places in bollywood n kjo😲
i guess vivi too has lots of popularity
recently in an article i read the other show lead disha has maximum likes in fb
where is DD's popularity?
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res wow first tell me who are you? bcz even you are gonna badhed for stating facts 🀣 So i wanna know your nname ki ab Ddians ka Next bashing target kaun hai 🀣

i hated geet the show and the character at first sight and i used to ignore here I didnt want to waste my time on that D (cant cay whole name cencored ho jaayega ) but when I entered in thsi forum I saw World war between Ddians and vdians (initial days of the Show) I startrd watching this show because of RK so but then as usual people cant cRiticise tHER bcz what ever u say it will become bashing automatically. and in return u got personal bashing family bashing n few fake vd fan when i was never his Pankha 🀣 because they couldnt make difference between reel and real they bashed Vd as if i care 🀣 all the celebs were bashed bcz they were not with HER 'as per they thinking ' everybody is using her because se is popular everyone got jealous all are loosers all will rote in hell only SHe is beautey (not my words Ok so dont tell me about spellings). they cant bear pwinceshh criticism I cant bear personal bashing and I know where to hit them bwahahha warna meri Ussse koi personally dushmani nahi hai wo real life me kaisi hai kya kar rahi hai who cares at least I dont but i know ddians ko personal bashing se nahi dd bashing se darr lagta hai saab .

and who cares badle me wo kisis ko bhi bajaye even my fav ko mein khud itna bajati hoon wo kya bajayenge 🀣

i agree TM uske fans ke sivaay har koi aaj kal dd bashing me laga hai ? i know i know they are loosers and jealous and will rote in hell. but har koi itni nafrat kyu karega

recently hi ddians ne kissi casting chabra ko bash kiya bcz he didnt know about her 🀣 and proudly they are saying they are her true fans 🀣 Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 9 years ago
-stylediva- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravi24Youvi

Neither Ekta nor Suku ever said that they got problems with VD Infact VD said he would work with Suku again if a good show comes on his way ... Suku said the same thing in her interview of tellychakkar ... Ekta has a prob with LVD ( Vd is connected to LVD so its obvious ) Coming to Dds x costar he clearly dodged the request when media asked him to wish DD on bday ... He laughed in an insulting way and went on to next question Get your facts right next time bfre u jump to defend with wrong facts

hahaha loved ur super reaction be it who ever u are gurbina fan or Vd fan  MEOwπŸ˜† http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Im-not-here-to-make-friends-Sukirti-Khandpal/articleshow/10427143.cms 
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10510-vivian-dsena-sukirti-kandpal-at-loggerheads-page-11.htm but an official article never came abt DD  when the show was on air as such with vivian or the other person. Ya budday wishes was after two years of the show :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that may be due to his presence in a different set shooting,not in his vanity
Edited by -stylediva- - 9 years ago
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: christobelle

ohh really nats

there is no need for madhuri n remo or others to be jealous of her
madhuri n remo have their dignified places in bollywood n kjo😲
i guess vivi too has lots of popularity
recently in an article i read the other show lead disha has maximum likes in fb
where is DD's popularity?

I never said KJO n MD is jealous..πŸ˜†...im talking abt TV people 
Rehne de...
Yeah...FB jo ya twitter ya IF...bhaad mein jaaye...bcoz I heard all these are from MIDsπŸ˜†

Disha has 1 million likes...still nt in league of leading actresses...
Atleast DD is 3rd highest paid actress after sakshi n anki...
JDJ ki winner...hw n y is nt d point here...
Brand endorsment 
Only TV actress in MS - if its co of colora...I want to ask y nt othr actresses of rangilla..balika vadhu givs more trp thn mb na?? 

Chaddo...this discussion shud nt b in this forum πŸ˜†

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
.Edited by Sanjhi - 9 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Srry to disagree with u.bt fan dnt earn frnd or haters,Nakul,sanaya,KSG,Jenny,KT,KW,Alekh,Janki,KVG[karan v grover],Kritika kamra,Manish paul,Kapil and many r her frnds till now,bcs they knw what fans r and hw they behave,DDians r frnd with BS fans,KSG fans,kaJen fans,Ashvik fans even SOME sanaya fans r also frnds with DDians so yes DDian knw hw to make frnds bt yes they can't be frnd with all fan group nd that nt make them anyway hater,Dnt wrry abt Karan Johar and Madhury they r s my very much mature people knw how to deal with fans,and DD to is very much mature and knw hw to response them.I would appriciate if u dnt make this kind of post again it which target only a certain fangroup.
christobelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

I never said KJO n MD is jealous..πŸ˜†...im talking abt TV people 
Rehne de...
Yeah...FB jo ya twitter ya IF...bhaad mein jaaye...bcoz I heard all these are from MIDsπŸ˜†

Disha has 1 million likes...still nt in league of leading actresses...
Atleast DD is 3rd highest paid actress after sakshi n anki...
JDJ ki winner...hw n y is nt d point here...
Brand endorsment 
Only TV actress in MS - if its co of colora...I want to ask y nt othr actresses of rangilla..balika vadhu givs more trp thn mb na?? 

Chaddo...this discussion shud nt b in this forum πŸ˜†

really u think that..then its funny
MS was literally fake show according to me..i always believed in satyamev jayate..
it was colors who called drashti...ppl only say DD is famous
i disagree..all have their fan following
in the list mostly r male..not female..why r they jealous?
why wud they compete with DD? the heroines cat fight is okk
the male celebrities dont have to be jealous ofDD..
no male wud take up bashing soo easily...
VD was soo much bashed in twitter n other sites just for mentioning his song
DD cud have said its not related to it ppl soo stop bashing fans but she didnt
i wanted VD to break his friendship with DD genuinely for this n he did it
i know nats u r a fan of DD not VD
soo u cannt understand
Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago