ITS ALL ABOUT RACHANA FF chap 10 ON PAGE 37

Posted: 9 years ago

ITS ALL ABOUT RACHANA

Hello guys

This is  first ever ff that i am  writing or I should  say  that it is  the first tym I m writing something .this ff will be wholly regarded with rachana life and her journey which I want to show with my own imagination. i am asking apologies from rabirians in advance if they get pissed off with it .i m saying this all because I m so nervous now in  writing that after writing every line I think I should not write It or delete it .but just want to pen down my thoughts and my point of view on some characters and with the idea of my story.

And one more thing that is the most important that since I m a rajeev fan so thought to just write my point of view on how the character of Rajeev should be evolved and he will be a very important part of rachana life but the gud news will be that rabir always will end being together. I promise u for that .please guys bear me for this ff .

And one  more thing that there will be more of rajna in the initial three chaps but after that rabir will be the dominating part with many twists and turns

BEFORE STARTING THIS FF I JUST GIVE SPECIAL MENTION TO SARANYA AKA SARAVATHI FOR ENCOURAGING ME AND FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION FOR ME TO WRITE SOMETHING FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE AND SPECIAL THANKS TO U AS I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT OF WRITING AN FF IF U WOULDN'T HAVE  JUST GIVE ME THE IDEA OF WRITING .THANKS A LOT HONEY

PROLOGUE

RACHANA

A SIMPLE GIRL BUT MODERN TOO LIVING IN A BENARAS AND A GREAT HOCKEY PLAYER IN COLLEGE AND HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON HIS HOCKEY COACH

RAJEEV AGGARWAL

HOCKEY COACH OF RACHANA AND THE MOST SMARTEST TEACHER IN COLLEGE BUT STILL VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT HOCKEY AND STRICT TO HIS PRINCIPLES AND RAJEEV TOO IS PROUD TOO HAVE BRILLIANT STUDENT LIKE RACHANA .

KABIR TRIPATHI

A VERY HOT AND DASHING GUY  LIVING AND STUDYING  IN LONDON DESIGN  SCHOOL  AND IS THE  HEARTHROB OF COLLEGE  .EVERY GIRL WHICH IS SINGLE IS INTERESTED IN KABIR  BUT KABIR IS A GREAT FLIRT.HOW RACHANA WILL MEET KABIR WILL BE  DISCLOSED IN LATER CHAPS

VIHAAN

BEST FRIEND OF KABIR ALSO LIVING IN LONDON  AND IS ALSO IN THE SAME COLLEGE WITH THE SAME COURSE .WHAT IS THE ROLE OF VIHAAN HERE WILL BE DISCLOSED IN  LATER CHAPS. ONE THING TO NOTE IS THAT VIHAAN IS A VERY CHILLED OUT GUY AND A MATURE PERSON AND IT WILL BE  NOT LIKE THE CHARCTER OF VIHAAN IN  THE  MAIN  STORY

MAYANK AND GUNJAN 

SAME AS IN THE SHOW BUT ARE HAPPILY MARRIED AND NO INVOLVEMENT OF CHARU TOO

MY STORY IS THE SAME TILL RACHANA PROPOSED TO RAJEEV AND RAJEEV CALLING RACHANA IN A COFEE SHOP  AND SCOLDING FOR ALL WHAT SHE DID BUT THE LATER STORY HAS CHANGED  ACCORDING TO MY IMAGINATION .

HERE PLEASE NOTE THAT VIHAAN IS NOT AT ALL RAJEEV BROTHER AND KABIR AND VIHAAN INVOLVEMENT IS VERY DIFFERENT . I WANT TO  SPECIALLY MENTION THAT I M  AN AMATEUR IN WRITING DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BUT YA HAVE A BASIC IDEA OF MY STORY . 

AND SARANYA  PLEASE UR COMMENTS AND ANALYSIS IS HIGHLY NEEDED FOR MY  STORY AND ANY TIME IF U THINK THAT THINGS ARE GOING WRONG PLEASE TELL ME  THEN AND THERE ONLY. I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE OR CUT SHORT OF THIS FF IF ITS DOESN'T SEEMS INTERESTING.

CRITICISM IS WHOLLY WELCOMED SO THAT IT CAN MAKE ME AWARE OF MY MISTAKES  .SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.AND PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS EVEN IT IS BAD .

THANKS TO U ALL AND FIRST CHAP WILL BE UPLOADED IN FEW HOURS ðŸ˜³

I HOPE THAT I WILL NOT DISSAPPOINT YOU PEOPLE

The index 

Chap-1-page  2

Chap-2-page 5

Chap-3-page 11

Chap-4-page 15 

chap-5-page 20

chap-6 page 22

chap 7 page 26

chap 8 page 30

chap 9 page 34 

CHAP 10 PAGE 37

Edited by mkakkar93 - 9 years ago

soo let us begin to enjoy a new journey for rachan...

looks interesting waiting for first part

and wish you all the best with your writing😊
i am too excited or your update
i waiting to see how rabir will meet
but excited for rajna story too
another a character of mine vihan is here
so looking forward to read your update..
Originally posted by hangok

soo let us begin to enjoy a new journey for rachan...

looks interesting waiting for first part

and wish you all the best with your writing😊
thanks a lot for the comment  hope i will not disappoint u and will update soon ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by awesome-raji

i am too excited or your update
i waiting to see how rabir will meet
but excited for rajna story too
another a character of mine vihan is here
so looking forward to read your update..
thanks so much oishi i hope i will not disappoint u and hope u will like it and first  part will be uploaded in a few hours😳
congratulations for ur writing debut
I would be eagerly luking forward to ur ff.
Originally posted by AnjaliPunia

congratulations for ur writing debut
I would be eagerly luking forward to ur ff.
Thanks anju just started writing as I m free right now  and just wanna see that if I have interest in writing or not .my first chap will be  be uploaded in less than 2 hours just giving final touches and I hope I will not disappoint u all😳And hats off anju because after  I started writing I get to know that how difficult it is to pen down ur thoughts and hats off for ur writings ðŸ˜³
Aww another rachna ff.. I am so excited.. plz update soon.. 
Originally posted by MahimaSingh

Aww another rachna ff.. I am so excited.. plz update soon.. 
Thanks a lot for the comment . Hope  I will not disappoint u  and ya my first chap will be uploaded in max 2 hours just giving a little final touches ðŸ˜³ Thanks a lot 
Originally posted by mkakkar93

Thanks a lot for the comment . Hope  I will not disappoint u  and ya my first chap will be uploaded in max 2 hours just giving a little final touches ðŸ˜³ Thanks a lot 

Awww really sweet of u ðŸ˜³ waiting ðŸ˜›