India-Forums

||TR FF:: Winning my wife back|| #2 ch17-pg1{2/7}

butterfly-ravee Senior Member
butterfly-ravee
butterfly-ravee

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hola Buddies :D

|| Thread 2-Winning My Wife Back ||

Thanks a lot WMWBians for your love and support.We have reached thread 2 just because of your support and love for this story.

You guys loved each and every character of this story and that is why we are here on thread 2.

Thank u so much guys :D
Love u all :*)

Thank u so so so much Hima di for this beautiful banner :*)

INDEX
                                                 Thread One 
                                         Chapter 17 (Below)

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 02 July 2014 at 2:24am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fangudiyataraytaanitaareysurabhimeenataareybigfanriachawlalkolalLY1234Aarti_TaareyTwinkle_TaaReydivzcool---angelmaria--doll_dimpleWillyWonka.anjali.Mohini_Jugranpritii_20meenu_taareydasvpinal_TaaReyyoyoaishwaryakriti094taarey-forevervibhaaaTR_lovebirdsshona25disha93Missu_TRhima_taareydivi_divyanaskfirdousNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.Meitantei.Priyanka.saharaddhihangok..Deepkriti..rose_taareyShubh007...Natasha...Cupcake.

butterfly-ravee Senior Member
butterfly-ravee
butterfly-ravee

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Hola TaaReyians :D

Chapter 17

I looked at myself in mirror dressed in a white T-Shirt which belongs to my husband and black leggings.I caressed my five months baby bump and smiled feeling my babies,My Jaan.

It was past 8 but still my husband was not home.

He was out for some important meeting.He didn't wanted to leave but it was me who forced him to leave.I was sick of his behavior these days.He treats me like I am three and he is my guardian.

The beep of my cell took my attention.I knew it must be him only.I ran towards my phone and smiled looking at his name flashing on my screen.I opened his message.

"This meeting is taking longer than I thought it would .Have your dinner,medicines and sleep.I'll be little late.Take care and dare you play some stunt"

I frowned looking at last part of his message.

Damn Him!

I kept my phone aside and then heard a knock on door.

Taani:"Come in "

I said as I sat down on bed.

Mom came inside smiling with my dinner in her hands.

Taani:"Mom you don't have to knock before entering my room"

I said as she started laying by food on bed.I smiled as I saw my all favorite dishes there.

Sudha:"I'll keep it in mind from next time"

Mom said smiling and caressing my hair.I smiled at her.

I dig into my food as she sat beside me asking me about my health and narrating her whole day.

~

I got up from bed after a short nap.It was past 10 but still my husband was not there.

I smiled feeling his T-Shirt on my body.It is my habit from past one week to wear his T-Shirts at home.I feel so good in them.It feels like I am cuddling him close to me.

Dream on.

I held my T-Shirt up from my baby bump and caressed my babies.

Its been two weeks then I got to know about two lives growing inside me.My two little bundle of joys.With this good news came one bad news too.

I don't give much importance to the second news as I know I'll pull up.I'll not back off.After all its matter of lives of my babies.I'll do anything and everything to save them.

And as doctor asked I am not taking any tensions about THE news.I have left this tension department for my husband.

And he is taking this thing too seriously.He has caged me into house and himself also left his darling work behind.He has given all responsibilities to Swayam and Vicky and works from home only.

Wherever I go except from Wash thankfully, he trails behind me.He thinks I'll trip over something and will end up falling down.

Clumsy,he calls me that and treats me like a kid.

audacity of that man!

I opened the lid of anti stretch mark cream and started putting it on my belly standing in front of mirror in move-in-closet.

As I massaged my belly with cream I suddenly felt some moment inside me and I yelped in pain.

Taani:"Ahhh..."

And the next second the door was wide open and my husband rushed inside move-in-closet.

Rey:"What happened ,Taani?"

He asked holding my shoulders and making me sit on settee there.

Taani:"Rey...ahhh"

I screamed as I suddenly felt another kick in my belly.

Taani:"Rey baby kicked me"

I said smiling widely.I took hold of his hand and put it on my stomach.

Taani:"Ouchh.."

I cried not so loudly.He smiled as his hand became firm on my belly.

Rey:"Is it paining ?"

He asked in his concerned voice.I smiled with happy tears in my eyes and shook my head in denial.

Rey:"He finally kicked.But what about the other one?"

He said getting serious again.I smiled at his concern for US.

Taani:"Its a good sign,Rey.Atleast one of them kicked.We'll visit doctor tomorrow,okay.Ummm...And how do you know its HE who kicked.It can be SHE also"

I said diverting the topic.After our last session we both were so worried that babies aren't kicking or showing any movement.It shows they are not active due to lack of nutrition.But today finally some of our worries vanished.

Rey:"I know coz my angel will never hurt her Mom.Its that little brat who is hurting you so violently"

He said scooping me in his arms.

Taani:"Really? How can you be so sure that one is girl and the other boy?"

I asked grinning as he helped me on bed.Its my favorite topic now days to irritate my husband.And don't know why but he really badly wants a baby girl.He never told me the reason behind his this wish and I too never asked.

Rey:"You had your dinner?"

He asked taking off his tie and coat.I nodded.

Taani:"You??"

I asked setting my back on bed rest.

Rey:"Yep"

He replied in one word and then went inside Wash to take shower.

~

I pulled the car in front of her house.She looked sideways at me.I knew she was nervous to meet her family again after our last meeting with her Dadi Maa.

When she decided to give US a chance we both had came here to inform her family about her pregnancy.Her Dadi Maa was so angry that she didn't even talk to me.

Rey:"Everything will be fine"

I assured her squeezing her hand in between mine.She just kept looking at me for few seconds and then got down from car.

I too followed her parking the car aside.

I could understand her problem easily.I knew her Maa and DM doesn't likes to take favor from others and that too from a person who once ruined their daughter's life.

But it was hell important to convience them to leave for New York for Maa's treatment.

I wrapped my one arm around her shoulder and with other held her hand and started leading her inside.

Giving her silent promise that I am beside her no matter what.

She tried to free herself from my grip but I kept supporting her.

She rang the bell and I kept standing beside her.

I knew she was angry with me because I am not allowing her to fly New York with her Maa.I can understand her worries for her Mom but why the hell she is not understanding that she is going to be a mother soon.

She is behaving like a kid herself then how the hell she is gonna manage our Kids.

I looked towards her distressed face.

There was a different kind of pain and worry on her face.She was all fine in morning but after meeting her Maa's new doctor she is behaving like this.I know there are many complications in this treatment but still for her Maa's good we have to take this step.

Doctor advised us to shift her Maa to New York for next three months for her better treatment.And my ever so nice wife wanted to accompany her mother and Dadi Maa but taking her condition in view I can never allow her to travel so far in a different country away from home.

She rested her body on door frame waiting for door to open.

I shied helplessly. 

I didn't wanted her to hate me but I can't even allow her to risk her health.

Once again I am forcing her to choose between her family and Me.

But this time I am helpless too.

New Readers: Please comment on story and mention in your comment to                recieve my PM,Buddy my account (Beauty-of-sun) and 
        please ensure me regular comments if you wish to recieve PM's

My Writing Index 

Ravee's INDEX:: World Of Imagination  

For PM's add Beauty-of-sun  

Hit Like and Comment my brilliant readers <3

love ravee :*

&

love

ravee (sunflower) <3 :)

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 02 July 2014 at 2:22am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

virus_infightSupreettaareyssvrinda-fanTAT_VJvrimar41taareyzaryabnaqviimanusha09blueberryycutepiesiyaForever_FangirlTwinkle_TaaReyARiya100Aarti_TaareyManishi1gudiyataraybenefits2001surabhimeenataanitaareyriachawlalkolalLY1234sravanthi93day_lilyqwerty012NodduPri.taarey.fanAriaNeciWillyWonkaSanaparveentaarey05deepasubhashdoll_dimple.anjali...LuciyA..sanyataraiyaMohini_Jugranpritii_20muskaataareydivzcool-Snowflakes-amridhipinkytekwanindcdancemegha1996---angelmaria--TR_lovebirdsshona25princess1926meenu_taareysanjana.sanjuyoyoaishwaryaTaarey_MananBista-anzanaAle_TaaReypinal_TaaReytaarey-foreverkriti094Archi_TaareyMuskan_TRJasmine_ashvibhaaadh19hima_taareyMarriedLovetaani.priya1997monikasaxena05-Fam_TaaReY-shamanbkpari_goyalvidu87Missu_TRsumana.sheshadisha93NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDdivi_divyanaskfirdous.Meitantei._khwaish_R.sailajaAvalanche.Priyanka.sahaShubh007Humzy..Deepkriti..rose_taareyInfiniteFlameraddhihangokViji.Chandran...Natasha...ms.impulsiveCupcake.DhinchakGundiFireFlies.

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Resss
Tooo small anyways aww I Luv taarey
Increase in relation luvly taani luv to wear
Rey T-Shirt n shirts aww so romantic n nice
I Luv tht rey care for taani like mom n taani
Too enjoying it nice so taani know everything
Hmmm aww baby little movement luv tht aww
Rey know everything abt babies wah kya baat hai
I hope taani n rey make taani mom understand n thr
Go for treatment I Luv tht rey is with taani I want
Taarey romance :( thanks for PM n all the best ^_^

Edited by raddhi - 02 July 2014 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly-ravee

yoyoaishwarya Goldie
yoyoaishwarya
yoyoaishwarya

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Cry inna chotu update practically two scence may be 3 , not fair nonu!!!!! read karte hi finish ho gaya , m happy ki baby kicked , yes hecares her too much m happy she is happy wth hi now , n her maa n dadi will be finevery soon I kno , m waiting 4 taRey love more lov n care , some loving moments , their heartly talks , n their love confession actually now !!!!! maybe m expecting too much but u hav to fulfill it as m fan of yr story biiig fan

butterfly-ravee

.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Res :) 
Mohini_Jugran Senior Member
Mohini_Jugran
Mohini_Jugran

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Awww...
Sooo beautifullyyy written bt just lyk other, quite short!!!!!
Wanted more taarey parts!!!
yippie!!!! baby kicked!!!
He wants a baby girl!!!! woww!!!
The new banner is totally awesome!!!
Especially the babies!!!
dont wrap it in just few chapters!!!
wanna read more of it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly-ravee---angelmaria--

Mohini_Jugran Senior Member
Mohini_Jugran
Mohini_Jugran

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
loved it sooo much ravee diii!!!!
update soon!!!
sorry 2nd tym by mistake post hua to socha kuch likh doon!!!!

Edited by TaaRey_VD_AJS - 02 July 2014 at 12:30pm

butterfly-ravee

_khwaish_ IF-Dazzler
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
awsm update taani ko baby na kick kiya nice plz next part update soon or plz apni dusri stories update karo na plzzz..

butterfly-ravee

Go to top