Doli Armaano Ki

Shashi disappoints

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly, I thought this was a great opportunity for Shashi to mend her ways. Or if not mend her ways than at least start seeing things in perspective.

I thought this was the point where she would be in utter disbelief that this is how low her son can stoop and that she needs to stop putting him on a pedestal. But she truly disappoints.
What else is it going to take?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even I thought that Shashi would definitely think against Samrat this time. After all he has made a very bad mistake. But she has proved me wrong. Until her son does wrong to her she won't get what others feel when Samrat does something terrible to them.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is evil, nasty upbringing she has given her second son.
amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 IN this serilal, shashi is reaping what she sowed in d upbringing of samrat!!! selfish to d chore just like her!!! cannot see past thier need n how it affects them

luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shashi just proved that she only cares about Samrat; even when he is wrong - she thinks he is right. It's exactly her upbringing that made Samrat the way he is. A parents responsibly is to raise their child with morals and values and to give them proper guidance. Shashi always kissed up to Samrat so he has never understood the value of relationships. Shashi will only realize her mistake when Samrat finally throws her out of the house when she is in dire need. Can't wait for that day!