OMG!!!M DEAD!!!Is anyone alive?!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
watched now OMG the last scene ahh the way ballu hug her OMG i start jumping... 
Tehsina we are all in veebaland! this time baldev hugged veera.Edited by pinkrose90 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Princy!!!๐Ÿค—Rank?!Matlab?!๐Ÿ˜•Veeba will kill us sure!Nd u bet we r all ready to die!!!๐ŸคขVekha maine teri post!๐Ÿ˜‰

my result in the competitive exams๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..here they gv us ranks state wide๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yup mere liye bass kabar khodna baaki hoga..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..yaar why is he too cute๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It was SO amazing!! They were so cute. Baldev wanted to encourage Veera, to give her moral support. So he hugged her! It was adorable to the max!! Veera was initially taken aback, but then we see that smile on her face! I just LOVED it!! The whole episode was good, all the Poland and VEEBA scenes were amazing!! The scenes with Nihal... Superb! I realised how much I missed Kapil. He is a great actor!! 

But the highlight was that last 1 minute!! Also, did anyone notice when Baldev was bringing the horses food down, Veera was looking at him, and the BG "Yaravein" was playing?? :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Rnt u satisfied now sweety!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nt satisfied yet..i want veera to hug ballu back!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really couldn't sleep half the night yesterday thinking about that...
omg! the hug was so unbelievable   it was so beautiful
hope we get its continuation today and Veera hugs him back...๐Ÿ˜ƒ