Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi,

Just thought of posting a precap... Embarrassed

pratigya just stared lifeless at the place where the phone was ... She had stopped seeing ...stopped crying... her mind had gone slack with horror ... her heart in throes of pain

Pratigya wrenched open the cabinet door, jabbing in the PIN , even as she felt her heart rip in pain...what r u doing partigya? u r betraying him! u r betraying his trust! ... but..but my mother! I can't let her suffer even one more sec! ... her hands frantically searched for the files ...even as a war waged in her heart

'i...' he croaked against her lips... 'I ...I think...i am falling in love with u , pratigya!'... he admitted , his cheeks blushing slightly , his lips gliding over hers, his eyes closed in bliss... He felt her shudder n inhale sharply n heard a thud behind her ...he looked down to find certain files scattered behind n to her side , which obviously had fallen from her hand ...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 09 July 2014 at 11:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Renu111rekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Chapter 83 Part 2 Updated Page 4" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Oh Dhanya what a heartbreaking PrecapCry

Just when K was starting to realize that it's love and telling P, and the files oh no he is going to be so hurt that he opened himself up to these feelings.  Not looking forward to his reaction it's going to be bad, hope Chandu shows him the proof soon.

Dhanya please PM if you update this week I will be on vacation.
Looking forward to the updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111dhakarn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
precap is shocking di.. Shocked oh k will be hurt ...and my heart beat fasting when k said he is in love with her and files dropped from p hand Unhappy update soon di and pm me whenever u update.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ohhh. Krishna admit his lov ..files fall from her hand...so hope pratigya tokd him everything ...whole truth & plead him to save her mother. .hope krishna listen all & promised her to help her...don't want any misunderstanding btwn them...

dhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Oh Dhanya what a heartbreaking PrecapCry

Just when K was starting to realize that it's love and telling P, and the files oh no he is going to be so hurt that he opened himself up to these feelings. Not looking forward to his reaction it's going to be bad, hope Chandu shows him the proof soon.

Dhanya please PM if you update this week I will be on vacation.
Looking forward to the updateSmile

Thanks rekha

Yeah his reaction is going to b bad... but that is needed for the remorse part n the final realisation of love

Will of course pm u

Renu111

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

precap is shocking di.. Shocked oh k will be hurt ...and my heart beat fasting when k said he is in love with her and files dropped from p hand Unhappy update soon di and pm me whenever u update.Big smile

Thanks dear ... coming soon Big smile

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Ohhh. Krishna admit his lov ..files fall from her hand...so hope pratigya tokd him everything ...whole truth & plead him to save her mother. .hope krishna listen all & promised her to help her...don't want any misunderstanding btwn them...

thanks simmi Big smile 

u will see ... Embarrassed  a big , but short MU is there

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Next page

Post Reply New Post

Go to top